QUINTILES REVEALED: Learn how your Quintiles can positively affect personal image

natasa812

R4VEN said:
I'm still trying to get a grip on the quintile aspects myself, but I'd say that you have a powerful drive (Mars) to overcome any obstacles (Saturn retrograde highlights inner problems with self-worth) which block you in issues of the 3rd house - one-to-one communication, early education, siblings.......

I'm supposing that Mars is the `actioning' planet here, rather than Saturn, because you already have the effects of Pluto & sun quintile, combined with an ambitious Mars in the 1st.

Thank you for your answer and yes, this is very true... During my childhood, I was very shy and it took me so long to overcome this issue... And about siblings... It was the most difficult obsstacle in my life... There is no overcome, just had to learn to live with it...
And about early education - my parents put me in music school since I was 5. More ``early`` can not be... And then, 2 foreign languages followed... I am the ``life long learning`` exapmle...What I had to overcome in education was to stop educating myself any more. Because life is more than that...
Thank you again

Neppy

great thread

what about merc Q uranus Q lilith Q pallas

& uranus bQ lilith bQ pallas

sounds like a freethinking, inventive & freestanding mind that can see

intuitively the patterns of life and people.

(well, it could be anyway)

And how does one explain aqua moon Q scorp saturn (conj AC)

Neppy

Last edited:

natasa812

Dear Neppy, put the house position please. I am not sure do we take lillith and pallas under concideration. A more experianced member must answer this
Best regards
Thank you

waybread

Rather than searching for the definitive cookbook, I would just suggest that people get a pretty good handle on the planets, signs, and houses involved in a quintile. For example, if someone has the moon in Gemini in the 6th house, what would be its core meaning? Then if you have quintiled planets, combine their key meanings with phrases like "talent", "ambition", or "making something of yourself." Or "genius." In recognizing that genius doesn't necessarily confer world-wide fame.

Neppy

Neppy said:
great thread

what about 11th h libra merc Q 9th h leo uranus Q 2nd h sag lilith conj pallas

& 9th h leo uranus bQ lilith bQ pallas

sounds like a freethinking (uranus), inventive (uranus) & freestanding (lilith) mind (merc) that can see

intuitively (uranus) the patterns (pallas) of life and people (11th h).

(well, it could be anyway)

And how does one explain 3rd h aqua moon Q 1st h scorp saturn (conj AC)

Neppy

Thanks Natasa812.

I also have 10 h libra mars Q N node 2nd h sag...

I will see if i can wake my mercurial genius up and sort these out...:34:

Ill be back
Neppy

natasa812

Neppy said:
Thanks Natasa812.

I also have 10 h libra mars Q N node 2nd h sag...

I will see if i can wake my mercurial genius up and sort these out...:34:
Neppy

Well, I`ll try:
a dynamic but balanced carrer approach using your possesions that can be intelectual (Sag.) or from abroad (Sag.)...
I gave it a try...
Best r
Natasa

Neppy

natasa812 said:
Well, I`ll try:
a dynamic but balanced carrer approach using your possesions that can be intelectual (Sag.) or from abroad (Sag.)...
I gave it a try...
Best r
Natasa

Oh thanks Natasa !

cant see me in there....but that is maybe, as stated in this thead, that others see it , but not me, well

I will try with my moon Q saturn.!
could it be something like this?::: I have a talent using my freethinking open minded feelinglife (3rd H aqua moon)to help me overcome my deep scorpio inhibitions in expressing my uniquness (sat 1st H)

Neppy

piercethevale

Greetings. If any of you have read the "Musical Tonality and its' Relation to the Zodiac" thread in the "Other Branches of Astrology" forum or my thread in the 'Astrology Now" forum on "Neptunes Final Return in Feb." then you are aware of my attempt to connect the dots in matrices by a certain process. This process can be best understood by observing the way practitioners of certain rites connect the dots in a 5 pointed star i.e. a "Grand Quintile".
As this process is done in a bi-Quintile manner [i.e. connecting these points in an 'every other one' manner] then possibly we are not giving the bi-quintile the credit and observation it may deserve...?

piercethevale

What I'm getting at here is that it has been observed and commented on by some astrologers, notably Rudhyar, that these aspects should be considered statically but just as importantly [or MORE importantly] it should be remembered that this relationship of aspects is a synodic process of evolution...am I making any sense here?

normak

Well, I took a look at my chart and I have two quintiles and a biquintile to Chiron (Mercury quintile Chiron, Mars quintile Chiron, Neptune biquintile Chiron). I also have Saturn quintile Ascendant. I looked up the interpretations of these aspects, and they certainly explain a lot!

cindystubbs

This is an old thread but quintiles are so interesting.

My Mercury quintile Neptune puts my imagination on paper, I can well imagine myself being someone else somewhere else in my short stories.

I can see that, yeah.

Im confused with how Saturn works in quintiles or any aspect for that matter. How does Saturn come out?

R4VEN

cindystubbs said:
This is an old thread but quintiles are so interesting.
I second that!!

cindystubbs said:
Im confused with how Saturn works in quintiles or any aspect for that matter. How does Saturn come out?
It really depends - like in all aspects involving Saturn - upon the sign & house Saturn is in, any other aspects it's involved in, and also the house it rules. It also depends upon the other planet or angle involved in the quintile.
Having said all that, I'm assuming that you're looking at the nature of Quintiles - i.e. in describing a talent for which one has a deep and enduring life-time drive to express - as opposed to the (frequently) harsh and limiting nature of Saturn. They don't appear to go together - am I right?

I have a Saturn-ruled chart, and whilst I have spent the best part of my life trying to fight this (who in their right mind can actually `fight' Saturn?) I now would not have it any other way. Some more positive Saturn traits are:
  • resilience
  • stoicism
  • patience
  • responsibility
  • the ability to `know' that a cause or an activity, or a life condition is worth working through because of the lightened/improved conditions at the other end (this is something of a description of the above 4 characteristics)
  • the ability to work hard at what you believe in
Does that make sense to you?

winterseye

I'm late to the party but couldn't resist...

What would pluto quintile ascendant mean where pluto is in scorpio in the third house and the ascendant is leo...?

Thanks in advance.

Shaye

I read that it involves behaviors that ruthless in dedication to something. Ruthlessness doesn't have to be bad. So maybe you behave in a theatrical, warm, proud way (Leo ASC) in order to get your Pluto in Scorpio message/thoughts/communication across to others. Pluto in Scorpio can be about the destruction/transcending of taboos. Whatever taboos mean to you. It could also be controlling how others see you through the way you behave and communicate. The quintile aspect states that you're very creative in doing this. That's my amateur opinion, in any case. :D

winterseye

hey shaye, thanks for the reply.. i like the links between pluto/scorp and ascending/leo. Not sure if the whole quintile story is there though :)

R4VEN

winterseye, quintiles represent powerful personal drives and even gifts. Just with the information you have given, your quintle between Pluto and ASC may be a powerful drive/need/passion/talent in relation to how it is you communicate/interact with others. Perhaps you are the kind of person who takes an idea which others are trying to define clearly, and communicates this idea more clearly and more forcefully. Pluto is very forceful and even ambitious, and potentially quite controlling, so you may not be aware that you have the ability to do this - but you do it anyway.

Within this quintile there may also be a sexual component, such as when someone communicates with others and there is almost always a sexual undercurrent to the interaction.

waybread

Not sure how you get both the Asc and 3rd house cusp in Leo, unless you use and unequal house method like Placidus, and have a northern-latitude birth place.

Generally Pluto Q Asc should give you very powerful capacities to remake and transform yourself.

R4VEN

waybread said:
Not sure how you get both the Asc and 3rd house cusp in Leo,
I've looked back at winterseye's posts and can't see any reference to the 3rd house cusp - only Pluto in Scorpio in the 3rd house, which is possible, then Scorpio or Libra may be on 3rd house cusp.

winterseye

hey yeah my pluto is just in scorpio at 0'39'0 (and actually conjunct venus in libra)... it's healthily in the third house, which ends later on in scorp.

Thanks for the responses guys, especially R4VEN. I am so intrigued with this aspect..

winterseye

well this may be a bit much but what the hey...

I looked at the Quintiles in my chart more carefully and I also have a Chiron in gemini in the 10th house Quintile my ascendant (leo)... 10th house is about public image right?

(If it means anything for understanding the original, also have a moon (gemini 11th) Quintile mercury (virgo 1st) and venus (libra 3rd) Quntile Jupiter cappie 5th).