Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 05-11-2015, 04:31 AM

How can I get through my sun in the 12th house SR.?!

I am tearful all the time and not my usual positive self!

Unread 05-11-2015, 05:31 AM

Re: How can I get through my sun in the 12th house SR.?!

Is it just Sun in the 12th for your SR? You don't have Moon in the 12 in your progressed chart too?

Seems to me a sun in the 12th would cause tears, if one needs others attention/approval, or one needs to feel wanted in order to thrive. 12th house SR Sun, means your identity is somewhat hidden from others. The non victim approach is to take time to do things now for which you want no audience. Like tossing dead skeletons out of the closet. Letting go of some ideas/dreams/projects that just don't warrant you attention in the future. The time for them is past. Take stock of what you have in tangible and intangible resources, keep the best, part with the rest, have less mess, make room for fresh, new, inspired changes to take root after this year. Write a book or a memoir. Put together a scrapbook. Take an accreditation course. Do some self soothing and self care, like you could never take time to do when everything was going so fast before. Review your value system, and see if it doesn't need some pruning and updating. Maybe even write down and send an apology to someone that you are overdue sending. Read some inspirational books to turn on the juices for starting a new chapter. Give thanks for everything good that has ever happened. It's okay to grieve a little. But don't let yourself get mopey and wallow in self pity. You are winding up a cycle, and making a 'clean space' for new excitement to move in. If stamina has been holding you back, then walk some more. If your attitude holds you back, then put more comedy in your life. Life is change. Embrace the now, for every bit of hope and promise it could possibly bring. Now is time to take stock, slim down, build some strength, reinforce your beliefs, send a lot of thank you notes and loving farewell's. If there's some kind of behind the scenes tasks you have put off for years, like updating your will, reviewing your elder care plan, sizing up the progress on your various savings plans, then do it now. The mental trick is prepare yourself for something good to happen next, and just lay the ground work so that you, your things, your family and close relations are all in order before the curtain goes up and you are making an entrance on your goals, dreams, hopes and projects. Even while feeling a little teary, promise yourself that you will do what it takes to make good things come to your life again. You don't have to think the best is gone, and hold on to everything forever. Passion about life, is what is inside of you. You will see by the end of the year that you've gained strength in being good to yourself, true to your goals, and ready to work with others with a fresh rested mind, while no one noticed. Soon they will be saying, aren't you clever!

Last edited by FROG; 05-11-2015 at 05:35 AM.
Unread 05-12-2015, 04:00 AM

Re: How can I get through my sun in the 12th house SR.?!

Wow! This is soooo helpful.

I guess I have it rough this year bc I was born with my sun in the 8th house and my SR for my 40th bday is in the 12th house.

So basically just take deep breaths and get rid of the skeletons I have been holding on to for all of these years...let go of the past. I thought I was soooo beyond it until I had my own children and I deeply fear passing on my issues onto them. I WILL NOT let that happen....maybe that is the point of this year.

Finally growing into the woman that I am meant to be, a woman my children can look up to for strength and guidance and know in their heart that they should be strong like their mama. I have the ability to be that strong woman and I need to own it and be it...as they say, fake it till you make it!!

Thank you thank you!

Please feel free to look at my SR and tell me if there is anything else I need to watch for this year.

It would really mean ALOT to me. But no matter what I am going to take what you said to heart.
I guess sometimes you can't hide from yourself...you can't simply sweep things under the rug...you have to actually get rid of them.....esp children will not allow you to do that...I want to be the best and most loving and strong role model for them to derive strength from.

I have to feel strong and fearless in order for them to feel that way, I can do this.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg SR 2015.jpg (117.0 KB, 7 views)

Tags
12th, house