Psychic Natal Chart

12thhouse

2lizity.gif

I have been researching psychic indicators in charts and it seems as though I have quite a few. I was wondering if anyone could articulate. I think I was meant to work in the spiritual field. Any comments or ideas?

duenderoja

Do you use or recognize your abilities?

My fiancé and I are both psychic - he is stronger than I.

I would love to chat more, so I look forward to your reply.

12thhouse

Do you use or recognize your abilities?

My fiancé and I are both psychic - he is stronger than I.

I would love to chat more, so I look forward to your reply.

I have been struggling tapping into them. I used to be veey intuitive as a child but I always thought it was imagination.

duenderoja

Neptune rules your third house, Pisces. Pisces is the most psychic sign. Your 3rd/9th houses are intercepted - showing the effort you have to put into it.

You do not have many neptune aspects. :/

shannonmelissa

AHH i hope I'm not intruding on this thread, but I have a similar question. I have no idea if there are psychic indicators in my chart but sometimes I feel very psychic and was wondering if in fact there are indicators there and if so where to find them?

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_shannon_hp.10116.23723.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_shannon_hp.10116.23723.gif
    50.2 KB · Views: 41

12thhouse

Neptune rules your third house, Pisces. Pisces is the most psychic sign. Your 3rd/9th houses are intercepted - showing the effort you have to put into it.

You do not have many neptune aspects. :/
so since they're intercepted does this mean I'm not naturally predisposed, or I just have to work much harder to unlock them?

duenderoja

so since they're intercepted does this mean I'm not naturally predisposed, or I just have to work much harder to unlock them?

Hard to say; I can only speak from the experience of myself and my fiancé. We always used our abilities in some form or another since birth. And we were aware, but kept it secret because it was looked down on.

That was why I asked if you were aware of ability - and your negative led me to seek a reason as to why. Your pisces is intercepted, your neptune does not aspect sun, moon, mercury; so it must take more effort to unlock. Your 12th house pluto, however, will indeed lead you to become a spiritual teacher/leader.

Last edited:

12thhouse

Hard to say; I can only speak from the experience of myself and my fiancé. We always used our abilities in some form or another since birth. And we were aware, but kept it secret because it was looked down on.

That was why I asked if you were aware of ability - and your negative led me to seek a reason as to why. Your neptune is intercepted, so it must take more effort to unlock. Your 12th house pluto, however, will indeed lead you to become a spiritual teacher/leader.

Its a weird feeling, I feel like its there, but I feel like I just have a mental block. I am planning to take psychic development classes we will see if I can help strengthen it through guidance.

duenderoja

Its a weird feeling, I feel like its there, but I feel like I just have a mental block. I am planning to take psychic development classes we will see if I can help strengthen it through guidance.

That block you feel is the interception. Better than going to a dog and pony show, how about looking for ways to overcome the interception?

(I personally do not put a whole lot of stock in such classes, but if you gain from it, all the better!)

12thhouse

emely devoted to trying to develop my spiritual and psychic ability. The only information I have really been able to find is using binaural beats with meditation which I have been doing everyday

duenderoja

"With interception, in the house containing Pisces we have great difficulty discriminating, telling the difference between achievable goals and total fantasy. There can be great visions of things we would like to do, but without the help of Virgo, we don’t know how to do them. The house with the Pisces interception shows where we can be easily deceived, by ourselves as well as others.

Virgo is intercepted in the opposite house, and that’s where we can be too critical and judgmental. Without the help from the intercepted Pisces, Virgo becomes the true cynic, knowing the price of everything and the value of nothing.

It can work the other way too. In the house with the Virgo intercept, we may attract people who, at first, seem sunny, optimistic, and generous (Leo begins the house where Virgo is intercepted). It isn’t until we’ve been sucked in that they start tearing us apart with relentless criticism.

Look to Mercury and Neptune, rulers of the intercepted signs, for ways out of these difficulties. Look also to the duplicated signs, the ones appearing on the cusps of two houses. These will provide other ways out."

Your mercury is intercepted, so it will not be much help. Your Neptune is the way out. Perhaps dream therapy? Opening your third eye with meditation? You value spiritual things - so I imagine you will excel.

Your duplicated signs:

"Taurus and Scorpio Duplicated: Stability, persistence, practicality, and accumulation of resources and values are the way out of the problems indicated by your intercepted signs . This is especially true in the things governed by the houses with Taurus on the cusp. The opposite houses will have Scorpio on the cusp, and that is where you can have power, where you can influence the values of the people around you. The houses with Scorpio on the cusp also show where and how you can regenerate yourself whenever you feel drained. Be sure to check the location of Venus and Pluto (Mars as well; it’s the secondary ruler of Scorpio) to get further information (and to see if there are contrary indicators)."

Scorpio is on your 12th house cusp, granting you the feeling of power in 12th house matters (psychic). Mars is intercepted, but your Aries venus will help you in your journey.

Last edited:

12thhouse

Thank you for all of the information. How would I go about dream therapy? Ive never heard of it before. I have kept a lot of my interests in spirituality and psychic abilities quiet, just to avoid criticism from others. Now that I have been doing this for so long, I dont anyone spiritual to look to for guidance so I have definitely been struggling in developing

duenderoja

Thank you for all of the information. How would I go about dream therapy? Ive never heard of it before. I have kept a lot of my interests in spirituality and psychic abilities quiet, just to avoid criticism from others. Now that I have been doing this for so long, I dont anyone spiritual to look to for guidance so I have definitely been struggling in developing

I understand the sentiment.

My calling in life is to be a spiritual healer, a midwife of the spirit. I derive great joy in helping others spiritually. I'll find resources that might help you in your journey.

12thhouse

Thank you, I have been trying to be true to my soul rather than ego and I think its helping, i just have always had this strong magnetic attraction to work in the psychic spiritual realm. I was always told I was imaginative but finding my chart and seeing that im not crazy has really inspired me and I feel more at peace than ever

duenderoja

Dream therapy, lucid dreaming, ajna chakra, third eye, opening, meditation, calcification,

These are all keywords that will aid you in your journey. There are many quacks and spiritually dead writing about these topics, use your intuition to decide when the information is valuable.

Stay away from articles that are like - "Open your third eye! Become psychic! You too can be psychic!" Etc.

duenderoja

Thank you, I have been trying to be true to my soul rather than ego and I think its helping, i just have always had this strong magnetic attraction to work in the psychic spiritual realm. I was always told I was imaginative but finding my chart and seeing that im not crazy has really inspired me and I feel more at peace than ever

Well, I mean - duh. Your most obsessive planet is in the spiritual house. :)

Many other astrologers view the 12th house as a morbid house, but it is because most people on this earth are spiritually asleep or dead and therefore fear what they cannot understand. I see the 12th as a gateway - a path to the beyond, enlightenment.

I have virgo in the 12th, so I have applied virgo energy for details and thoroughness to the dream realm and psychic matters. I did not truly believe I was psychic until this past month. Before that I knew I knew what people were thinking at any particular time, at any distance - but that was no biggie, right? LOL. So stupid, me. So self effacing. XD

Hi all....Wanted to chime in here because I'm interested and have been told there are psychic indicators in my chart as well, not to mention I am currently experiencing them like crazy lately. Like you, always knew they were there but wrote it off to imagination, coincidence, and even being crazy :tongue:LOL But seriously, I am now working with Rosemary Harrington whose website you referenced above. I've only had one session, but she is awesome. I am also looking for some ways to focus and hone my abilities, but I"m still struggling with the logic of it all and/or recognizing it for what it is and not writing it off to coincidence.

Also, I've never heard of the term interception between the houses/signs. Can someone enlighten me?

Thanks!