Assault

Abby83

Hi all,

So two days after the lunar eclipse on august 10th my mother in law verbally and physically abused my mother. It was a planned attack but was due to my mother in laws mental instability/mental condition. Unprovoked and unexpected and just totally out of her mind.

I've been getting premonition dreams again of her wanting to attack my mother again (my only support base). But im not certain if it's just something she desires or something she will actually do, because she is so unstable.

So I did a horary. So my mil (mercury) is retrograding to apply to my mother (Jupiter) again. But ive been told that being in a cadent sign that it's only in her head and wont amount to anything physical. I've been told physical action needs to come from a cardinal house. Would you agree?

So what do you think? Will my mum get assaulted again? This mother in law has been parking next door and staying at my brother in laws house all day for 13 days now just spying on me but the police wont do anything. Im scared for my mother more than me.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_09_assault_37583_29915.jpg
    astro_2gw_09_assault_37583_29915.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 27

rafaella

Can your mum get a restraining order? Perhaps that won't sway the crazy lady but if she does do something she will be taken into custody.

I'll take it as us vs them. You and mum 1st house, Mercury is her. I don't like that Mercury is conjunct regulus. Very benefic star. But aspect to Jupiter is prohibited by Mars. Whatever Mars is, perhaps the police. Mercury is no longer in dignity and also coming out of combustion so not invisible anymore. She can't hide and get away..

Sun here is involved. Jupiter in fall of Sun, sun in detriment of Jupiter, while Mercury has mutual reception by house and sign with Sun. Who or what is Sun? Your husband perhaps? where does he stand?

I think definitely you should be careful with her, I would definitely get a restraining order, plus if I were your mum, I would get away somewhere for a while, if possible. Or stay with friends.

Abby83

Can your mum get a restraining order? Perhaps that won't sway the crazy lady but if she does do something she will be taken into custody.

I'll take it as us vs them. You and mum 1st house, Mercury is her. I don't like that Mercury is conjunct regulus. Very benefic star. But aspect to Jupiter is prohibited by Mars. Whatever Mars is, perhaps the police. Mercury is no longer in dignity and also coming out of combustion so not invisible anymore. She can't hide and get away..

Sun here is involved. Jupiter in fall of Sun, sun in detriment of Jupiter, while Mercury has mutual reception by house and sign with Sun. Who or what is Sun? Your husband perhaps? where does he stand?

I think definitely you should be careful with her, I would definitely get a restraining order, plus if I were your mum, I would get away somewhere for a while, if possible. Or stay with friends.

Yeah I was looking at mars too. I couldn't remember what the term was called. Is it interference? So mars is my mil's 12th ruler so it could be a spiritual person having a word with her. Or it could be a hidden enemy. Mars is also my 3rd ruler so it may be my communication or social media that gets to her first. Although I am avoiding her and doing no contact. It's highly unlikely any of my siblings would be involved because they don't live here.

This woman doesn't have any strength or power over me but she is trying to get to me by destroying anything that is special to me or anything that makes me happy. That's what ppl who have narcissistic personality disorder do. It's a huge disorder that I think everyone in society should educate themselves about for protection. This woman's thinking is typical of narc which is this - she is trying to destroy any support base I have to be able to have full control. She wants to take my children away from me and turn my husband and family against me to be able to have full power. Narcissists are miserable ppl who believe they are the only ones who can be responsible for other ppls emotions. It's a horrible sickness that can't be cured. And they want to share their misery with others. Unfortunately for her, I'm a jupitarian kind of girl. Happiness is my life. But yeah, I'm looking at that sun and it may be her other son or husband being supportive of her but I don't think they would do anything. But if it were one of her brothers, then he would probably do something. Her immediate family members are all combative like her. Must have been hell growing up in that family.

So are you saying the mars person will stop her and I don't have anything to worry about?

Oh and I just want to say that the policewoman advised not to get a restraining order because she said ppl with narcissistic personality disorder usually escalate their behaviour when this is done. She said it's better to call the police when something happens. But this is very hard to do when you're being attacked.

Last edited:

aquarius7000

Hi,

Without repeating everything already delineated, will just add that Mars could be a neighbour or a sibling.

Rafaella, do you follow Frawley or Lilly in regards to the Sun being in Mercury's dignity? Just in case the Sun is Abby's husband?

Abby83

Hi,

Without repeating everything already delineated, will just add that Mars could be a neighbour or a sibling.

Rafaella, do you follow Frawley or Lilly in regards to the Sun being in Mercury's dignity? Just in case the Sun is Abby's husband?

Aquarius - one of the downsides of NPD is that they always blame other ppl. So even if they are constantly doing evil things, they immediately project onto others. So now my mil is going to all of her relatives making up stories that my mum provoked her and gave her reason to do it. She actually has a policeman who lives next door to her and she ***** up to him whenever she gets the chance (a typical narc habit) but mars is not her 3rd ruler but I can see it is in her 3rd house so it could be a possibility, yes. She's probably telling him lies too and she may be asking for advice, but considering mars interrupts I gather this man manages to stop her from doing anything silly. Knowing her, she would be racking her brain every second of the day and talking to many ppl trying to figure out how she can win this. But she can't win this.

Abby83

I can see now looking at the eclipse that happened recently, the moon triggered that t square in her chart (mercury in 10th in opposition Pluto in 4th and square moon). The lunar eclipse in Jan should trigger her again because the moon will be in the opposite position.

Abby83

Is your husband a wimp, when it comes to his mother? Mama's boy?

He has been. Growing up with her they are all scared of her cos she will severely punish them for life. Right now my husband has his head in the sand but currently he's leaning a little more on my side cos he now knows I'm not kidding when I say I'm gonna leave with the kids if he allows her to dominate and abuse. I showed him my plan so he shut up. He also told me nothing works with her so they all stopped trying. Wycombe you ask?

david starling

He has been. Growing up with her they are all scared of her cos she will severely punish them for life. Right now my husband has his head in the sand but currently he's leaning a little more on my side cos he now knows I'm not kidding when I say I'm gonna leave with the kids if he allows her to dominate and abuse. I showed him my plan so he shut up. He also told me nothing works with her so they all stopped trying. Wycombe you ask?

Because he should be backing you up, 100%.

aquarius7000

I just feel real badly for your mother that has to go through this mental trauma (too) because whatever does not work between your mil and you, should be between you both as grown-ups. Your parents should not have to suffer directly at least, especially if they do not interfere.

david starling

I just feel real badly for your mother that has to go through this mental trauma (too) because whatever does not work between your mil and you, should be between you both as grown-ups. Your parents should not have to suffer directly at least, especially if they do not interfere.

Easy for an Aquarian Sun to say!

Abby83

Because he should be backing you up, 100%.

Hey, it's a perfect example of the Mother-in-law from H€ll! :devil:

Is she off her meds? Maybe Social Services could intervene.

Thank you David 😊. It's more than mother in law issue. It's NPD. There is no cure. Only therapy if they choose to get it. But part of the NPD problem is they refuse to believe they are the problem. Narcissists believe the whole world is the problem and that they themselves are special and unique. I called a mental health triage to intervene. They tried to but they said she completely refused and threw them out her house. Even though they had special techniques with dealing with these kinds of ppl. It didn't work.

Abby83

That's how I feel. Everyone suffers when someone has NPD. I apologised to my mother so many times for unknowingly putting her in such danger. I said if I knew she was like this from the start I would have never put her through this. My mum said it's ok but it's not. Because of this narc, my mum can't sleep at night due to fear and stress.

Abby83

When discussing her chart I have found her Saturn opposite venus square Chiron to play a big role as well as her mercury in tenth opposite Pluto square moon. This lunar eclipse triggered the mercury aspects in those houses of the parents, authority, home, and the self.

Abby83

It is said that narcissists have very strict controlling childhoods and I can see it's evident in her chart with her hard venus, mercury and moon aspects - all of the planets that represents childhood and youth. The poor thing must have had a lot of restriction and now as an adult is lashing out. Very sad but dangerous for others.