Could this Gemini guy be interested in me ?

wcw

I don't know how I could start this post so I think mentioning that I'm a Cancer sun, Scorpio moon and Gemini rising would probably be the best idea

So I'm attending a vocational college and we've got a few new classmates and one of them is a Gemini. We don't talk much since I'm a very quiet person at first. This year started very quiet but I've gotten more confident through the last few months and I'm not that shy as I used to before

A few weeks ago a school mate approached me. And we've gotten closer through these weeks. We usually walk around the school campus during breaks and talk to each other. We sometimes even come late to class just because we enjoy spending time together. Now my classmate asked me if he's got feelings for me and if I've got feelings for him. I assured him that there's nothing going on between me and him and that this school mate only wanted some friends to talk to because he doesn't have many people to talk to. When I told my classmate about this I kind of got the feeling that he kind of wanted to downplay it and make it seem casual

I'm actually a bit confused as to why he was that interested in the friendship between me and this school mate. Does this mean that he's lowkey interested in me and wanted to know if I'm available or what could his intentions be ?

Thanks in advance

Osamenor

Staff member
That's not an astrological chart, that's a list of your placements. An astrological chart would be round and would clearly show all the sign and house cusps.

It's impossible to tell if someone's interested in you based on your birth chart. It's also impossible to tell if someone's interested in you based on theirs. The birth chart is a snapshot of the sky at the moment of birth. It doesn't say, "In December 2020, Gemini Classmate will be interested in wcw."

This could be asked as a horary question, but that would require a different kind of chart, which you would have to cast and post, and would have to be posted in the horary forum.

Last edited:

wcw

That's not an astrological chart, that's a list of your placements. An astrological chart would be round and would clearly show all the sign and house cusps.

It's impossible to tell if someone's interested in you based on your birth chart. It's also impossible to tell if someone's interested in you based on theirs. The birth chart is a snapshot of the sky at the moment of birth. It doesn't say, "In December 2020, Classmate will be interested in wcw."

This could be asked as a horary question, but that would require a different kind of chart, which you would have to cast and post, and would have to be posted in the horary forum.

Oh you mean this one

https://imgur.com/a/sadSv66

Sorry I'm still new to Astrology but thanks for respecting that 😒

Sorry for not being a creep and asking him about his time of birth and things like that !

Osamenor

Staff member
Oh you mean this one

https://imgur.com/a/sadSv66

Sorry I'm still new to Astrology but thanks for respecting that 😒

Sorry for not being a creep and asking him about his time of birth and things like that !

You shouldn't be a creep! Don't ask him about his time of birth and things like that unless you naturally start talking about those things, and have developed a close enough relationship that it's not a weird question to ask.

But if you develop a close enough relationship for that, you'll have the answer to your question already.

conspiracy theorist

There's ways to coax that kind of information from someone without coming off like a creep. One way to play it is "they say being born at night means x while being born in the day means y". Make it seem like just another harmless personality test