random thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bunraku

Wow I found this jungian archetype description online, and I am so surprised at how accurate it is. I am shocked.

RQ5IO.jpg

Blaze

Account Closed
Wow I found this jungian archetype description online, and I am so surprised at how accurate it is. I am shocked.

RQ5IO.jpg

Her chest is nearly as big as my cousins.

And my cousin's a dude.

Favorite joke to use on him is "He's as useless as **** on a boy"

Bunraku

So, Kim Kardashian is a sorceress. Makes sense. :biggrin:

Very much so. Some anthropologist-artist tried to draw a portrait based on an ancient artifact which was a carving that depicted a person of a tribe back then and it ended up looking like Kim Kardashian.

We cannot escape her.

Blaze

Account Closed
Yah good point I guess lol

Looking like a ham hock wearing bed sheets is most certainly an awful way of dressing, I must say. Fashion sense aside, if the young lad enjoys such vulgar, gluttonous behavior then so be it.

Cheerio!

latest

Bunraku

I AM BEAUTIFUL?
Look at my natal chart for a few hours and in painstaking detail while you walk on eggshells just so I can feel pretty

B a n i s h
your an astrologer’s time
by not posting a selfie

I do this so I claim I can learn astrology, but...
WHO ARE WE KIDDING?
We all know I’ll leave after this thread while forgetting all about it

Pt 2.
The return

Hey guys, please do it all over again

tsmall

Premium Member
You people have way too much time on your hands. I deleted the walls of text, largely because they are clearly overlong quotes of previously published material in direct violation of forum rules.

While you might have tons of time with nothing better to do, I don't.

Sheesh.

Tamara

conspiracy theorist

Random consideration for you kufrs

I am muslim and I would like to post a training video to educate my muwahhid brothers on how to kill infidels. Will I get banned for explicit violent content? Or will you respect my right to religious expression?

tsmall

Premium Member
Random consideration for you kufrs

I am muslim and I would like to post a training video to educate my muwahhid brothers on how to kill infidels. Will I get banned for explicit violent content? Or will you respect my right to religious expression?

When your right to post becomes explicity violent, violates or vilifies the rights of others, or in any way else hampers the free will of members posting here, yes, yes you get banned. Love, Mom.

Status
Not open for further replies.