Can you tell I'm gay by looking at my chart?

chart.png

Sun Gemini 13°03'57 in house 8 direct
Moon Sagittarius 1°35'45 in house 1 direct
Mercury Cancer 2°32'45 in house 8 direct
Venus Aries 27°28'18 in house 6 direct
Mars Leo 18°55'39 in house 9 direct
Jupiter Libra 4°46'04 in house 11 stationary (D)
Saturn Pisces 0°17'32 in house 4 stationary (R)
Uranus Capricorn 21°37'02 in house 3 retrograde
Neptune Capricorn 20°42'41 in house 3 retrograde
Pluto Scorpio 23°36'19 in house 1 retrograde
True Node Sagittarius 12°10'54 in house 2 direct

House positions (Placidus)
Ascendant Scorpio 12°15'05
2nd House Sagittarius 11°24'10
3rd House Capricorn 17°07'12
Imum Coeli Aquarius 25°09'52
5th House Pisces 27°35'29
6th House Aries 22°38'57
Descendant Taurus 12°15'05
8th House Gemini 11°24'10
9th House Cancer 17°07'12
Medium Coeli Leo 25°09'52
11th House Virgo 27°35'29
12th House Libra 22°38'57

Major aspects
Sun Sextile Mars 5°52
Sun Quincunx Ascendant 0°49
Moon Quincunx Mercury 0°57
Moon Sextile Jupiter 3°10
Moon Square Saturn 1°18
Moon Conjunction Pluto 7°59
Mercury Sextile Venus 5°04
Mercury Square Jupiter 2°13
Mercury Trine Saturn 2°15
Venus Sextile Saturn 2°49
Venus Square Uranus 5°51
Mars Quincunx Uranus 2°41
Mars Quincunx Neptune 1°47
Mars Square Pluto 4°41
Uranus Conjunction Neptune 0°54
Uranus Sextile Pluto 1°59
Neptune Sextile Pluto 2°54

If not, what kind of person am I attracted to?

DuaneT

I'm not an expert at all I posted here earlier asking for my chart to be read, although I don't think your sexuality can be seen in a natal chart.

wilsontc

Staff member
Warning

Moderator note: This subject is often the source of controversy and anger in discussions. To help lessen the likelihood of this thread going out of control and forcing strong moderation, please be especially careful to follow the Forum rules for behavior in all postings on this thread:
Your participation on this forum is allowed and welcomed as long as you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually explicit, harmful to young people, hateful, racist, deliberately offensive, homophobic, threatening, defamatory, damaging, or otherwise violative of any laws. Respect of other members is expected at all times. No talking down to, being rude, dismissing of people, trying to shut someone down if they don't agree, or passive aggressively drawing people out to respond negatively.

waybread

Re: Warning

No. Supposedly there are some "gay signatures" such as Mars square Uranus, but some gay men do not have them and some straight men do. Then what do we do with bi-sexuals or trans-gendered people?

In a male Mars indicates his sense of masculinity and sexuality-- not in terms of sexual orientation but more in terms of the type of experience he seeks. With your highly elevated (no pun intended) Mars squaring moon (feelings) and Pluto (transformative change) you probably feel driven (square) to seek out intense sexual encounters.

I'm not an expert at all I posted here earlier asking for my chart to be read, although I don't think your sexuality can be seen in a natal chart.
Ah, bummer.

Can anyone tell what kind of person I'm attracted to by looking at my chart then? Or is that not possible too?

Ty ty

Re: Warning

No. Supposedly there are some "gay signatures" such as Mars square Uranus, but some gay men do not have them and some straight men do. Then what do we do with bi-sexuals or trans-gendered people?

In a male Mars indicates his sense of masculinity and sexuality-- not in terms of sexual orientation but more in terms of the type of experience he seeks. With your highly elevated (no pun intended) Mars squaring moon (feelings) and Pluto (transformative change) you probably feel driven (square) to seek out intense sexual encounters.
Yes, I'm very sexual. :innocent:

Ty for the input.

ashriia

Ah, bummer.

Can anyone tell what kind of person I'm attracted to by looking at my chart then? Or is that not possible too?

Ty ty

Good question :smile:

If venus rules your DC, and your gay, would an astrologer need to forgo aspects to venus. and concentrate or mars aspects?

going to get some popcorn and take a seat for this one. lol.

Good question :smile:

If venus rules your DC, and your gay, would an astrologer need to forgo aspects to venus. and concentrate or mars aspects?

going to get some popcorn and take a seat for this one. lol.
Lmfao I really don't know to be honest. I'm still fairly new to all of this and haven't done all the research yet. lol sorry.

aquarius7000

Hi,

In brief, you have Ven, ruler of 7th, in Aries, and in an aspect to Uranus. You look for excitement in love and sex. You are not satisfied by the traditional stay at home, hand-in-hand and watch the telly together kind of relationship, perhaps would even find that a drag. You like to experiement, probably like to push your partner to the edge, maybe even like it a bit rough.. you get it. Plu-Mars also feeds into that. You are perhaps quite passionate and have a strong need for physical intimacy. There could also be a tendency towards sexual/physical domination-- and there are no taboos where that is concerned, you get it again.

Tau on the Asc and all that Sco, both together do make you want to have a stable relationship. Ura-Ven, with Ven ruling your 7th can make that a bit of a challenge.

:)AQ7

Hi,

In brief, you have Ven, ruler of 7th, in Aries, and in an aspect to Uranus. You look for excitement in love and sex. You are not satisfied by the traditional stay at home, hand-in-hand and watch the telly together kind of relationship, perhaps would even find that a drag. You like to experiement, probably like to push your partner to the edge, maybe even like it a bit rough.. you get it. Plu-Mars also feeds into that. You are perhaps quite passionate and have a strong need for physical intimacy. There could also be a tendency towards sexual/physical domination-- and there are no taboos where that is concerned, you get it again.

Tau on the Asc and all that Sco, both together do make you want to have a stable relationship. Ura-Ven, with Ven ruling your 7th can make that a bit of a challenge.

:)AQ7
Very true. But I still do want comitment and loyalty. I need 150% commitment above anything. :joyful:

Sagakkan

To be honest I thought you were a girl for some reason, it didn't have to do with anything intellectually apprehended from your chart since I don't know much about reading charts.

I have a friend (a much older friend) who went to an astrologer in India. The astrologer told my friend that she should have been born male. My friend reasoned (to herself) that the elderly astrologer, having lived in India for 70-odd years, didn't have any sense of the subtleties in relation to gender that a more modern generation might have, and was reading into her generally masculine tendencies through her chart. (I believe my friend is a lesbian though she's never told me). So I think it is definitely possible to tell sexuality from a chart.......(unlike with ascendants and generalizing appearances, which I don't think works that well at all).

I just hope no one generalizes about the OP being a very sexual person and Scorpio ascendant.....I have virtually the same asc. and moon, and am a virgin at 23 with no real interest in a sexual relationship.

Horus

I calculated your " 'Arabic' Part of Homosexuality" (asc + mars -uranus) just to see where it might land and it is at 9° 33' of Gemini --rather near your Sun but in the 7th house of one-on-one relationships.

soratothamax

To be honest I thought you were a girl for some reason, it didn't have to do with anything intellectually apprehended from your chart since I don't know much about reading charts.

I have a friend (a much older friend) who went to an astrologer in India. The astrologer told my friend that she should have been born male. My friend reasoned (to herself) that the elderly astrologer, having lived in India for 70-odd years, didn't have any sense of the subtleties in relation to gender that a more modern generation might have, and was reading into her generally masculine tendencies through her chart. (I believe my friend is a lesbian though she's never told me). So I think it is definitely possible to tell sexuality from a chart.......(unlike with ascendants and generalizing appearances, which I don't think works that well at all).

I just hope no one generalizes about the OP being a very sexual person and Scorpio ascendant.....I have virtually the same asc. and moon, and am a virgin at 23 with no real interest in a sexual relationship.

Would it freak you out to know I have that ascendant and moon...age 23 and a virgin? :surprised: And i have no interest either...weird

I've known some pretty wild Mars square Uranus people in my day. A female who hates women and felt more like a man, but she's well into her 90s now. But boy was she into all kinds of things in her day! I didn't even know there was such thing as girl on girl. She's tried everything sexually, you wouldn't even believe it. But she got married to a man in the end. She was just bi-curious. but she always felt limited by femininity.

Last edited:

That's very interesting. And lol at you getting a feminine vibe, well, I am gay, so that does kind of make sense lol. But yeah, your friend probably is a lesbian.

But may I ask? Why don't you have any interest in a sexual relationship? Don't you get turned on? Or want to fall in love and feel excited? And ty for the interesting information.

I calculated your " 'Arabic' Part of Homosexuality" (asc + mars -uranus) just to see where it might land and it is at 9° 33' of Gemini --rather near your Sun but in the 7th house of one-on-one relationships.
Very interesting and makes a lot of sense. Haha. Thanks for looking into that.

Would it freak you out to know I have that ascendant and moon...age 23 and a virgin? :surprised: And i have no interest either...weird

I've known some pretty wild Mars square Uranus people in my day. A female who hates women and felt more like a man, but she's well into her 90s now. But boy was she into all kinds of things in her day! I didn't even know there was such thing as girl on girl. She's tried everything sexually, you wouldn't even believe it. But she got married to a man in the end. She was just bi-curious. but she always felt limited by femininity.
Why not, if I may ask? Maybe you're a lesbian and you don't know it yet??

Sagakkan

That's very interesting. And lol at you getting a feminine vibe, well, I am gay, so that does kind of make sense lol. But yeah, your friend probably is a lesbian.

But may I ask? Why don't you have any interest in a sexual relationship? Don't you get turned on? Or want to fall in love and feel excited? And ty for the interesting information.

Hmmmm.......I'm not sure other people would really be able to understand, it's sort of complex and has to do with the acquisition of personal power and greatness, as well as something to do with personal identity.....even I don't really understand it sometimes. But I can say that of course I've fallen in love, found other people attractive, and all that. But the energy other people would use to form a relationship or whatever, I tend to use for other things.

Regarding soratothamax........not sure what her reason is but I'll bet it's quite another story, lol. Also her ascendant is in the later part of Scorpio with the moon right by it........for some reason I picture her being amish or something but I could be wrong :p

Last edited:
Oh nooo, not THIS again! Sheesh...This really does create a ton of controversy, and I myself have caused it with my viable theory/theories that support being able to see homosexuality in a chart. Such a revolution occurred because I happened to be very accurate...but that's usually what happens when people's hardcore beliefs are challenged.

I really don't want to go into detail as to why your chart definitely shows your sexual orientation unless you specifically ask for it.

But to sum up my theory: forget the types of aspects between so-called "sexually charged/deviant/etc." planets. Do Venus-Uranus aspects always indicate non-heterosexuality? Not at all. It's all about how the rulers of 3 critical houses are placed with any aspect(s) between them. The rulers of these houses are EXCEPTIONALLY important when determining sexual orientation in the birth chart. Time and time again I've been seeing this.
I totally, totally understand and can relate to you on the level that some of your opinions may be controversial, and that's fine, I'm like that too, and I want the truth and your real opinion on this. Don't worry about what other people think and tell me why you see homosexuality in my chart. I kind of figured that it was possible to identify this but I didn't want to seem pushy or something. I also believe that a lot of the older teachings and interpretations of Astrology are so much more accurate than the sugar-coated things we read today.