Learning Q: Does he love me? (actually her)

WisdomJoy

So I wondered if the significance was around his idea of love and care in his 8th house, that he's a bit cynical in general. i also wondered if he was experiencing some loss/ regret/ sadness over her (in some capacity) since she's in that house.

WisdomJoy

Also, this is the best chart I've ever created. Even better than the ones that I created for myself. Because there's just so much detail that can come from just one horary question. I'm fascinated by the depth of it all. Honestly.

WisdomJoy

My other question is, who is to say the when Uranus doesn't oppose union again that they just won't break up again/ have another issue? I guess if she does the work that she's supposed to on her self esteem and herself then the impact might not be as bad or something.

ElenaJ

My other question is, who is to say the when Uranus doesn't oppose union again that they just won't break up again/ have another issue? I guess if she does the work that she's supposed to on her self esteem and herself then the impact might not be as bad or something.

Uranus won't oppose union again.
Check the ephemeris.

ElenaJ

"I don't see them coming back together for a good some time at least."

Agree with all the rest that aquarius7000 wrote, but I understood they are tentatively back together at the moment.
Am I wrong in this?

WisdomJoy

Yea, they are together right now. So I assumed based on what you both said, are they headed for a no communication situation and then back together after that? Also, when you say for some time, does it mean like years? Or months.

Bunraku

Mars and Venus look like they are coming to a trine, but this is deceptive because they won't perfect the aspect before mars leaves Capricorn.

Elena I read your delineation and I got curious, so I checked. Venus goes retro before aspecting with Mars. But this is like several signs ahead, which by then a lot more things happening.

ElenaJ

Elena I read your delineation and I got curious, so I checked. Venus goes retro before aspecting with Mars. But this is like several signs ahead, which by then a lot more things happening.

Actually Venus will be at about 25 taurus when mars leaves Capricorn, not completing the trine.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-03-14 at 16.59.00.jpg
    Screen Shot 2020-03-14 at 16.59.00.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 18

Bunraku

Actually Venus will be at about 25 taurus when mars leaves Capricorn, not completing the trine.

Yes I was saying they don't perfect.
When they get close some few signs in the future, Venus will retrograde, so the aspect will never be completed for a while

WisdomJoy

Hi

The Moon is in its fall - a weak Moon is not in favour of the Q.

The Moon in the first house (friend's house) also shows she is wavering (Moon waxes and wanes by nature) and she is from what you have shared with us, Wisdom. Both of them are strong as per the signs they are placed in - Mars (she) is exalted in Cap and Venus (he) in Taurus (the sign it rules). However, Venus is cadent in the 6th house, which is not a positive house to be in. If we just look at the bf - signified by the chart's 7th house - he is Venus and in his 12th house (turned). This means he is powerless to do much and could also mean he is hiding and wants to isolate himself. Given Taurus is a fixed sign and Venus is in cadent 6th house, this could last a long time.

The Moon is also the friend's co-significator, and being in her sign of fall (Sco), shows she is also powerless. Moon in the first house (her house) could also show she needs to focus on her own self.

There is no aspect between them without hindrance from other planets. I don't see them coming back together for a good some time at least.

Aquarius, why would he be hiding? Like I know the 12th house is known for secrets and isolation and hiding but is there any insight into why? is it "i am ashamed? or I can't be bothered?"

WisdomJoy

Hi

The Moon is in its fall - a weak Moon is not in favour of the Q.

The Moon in the first house (friend's house) also shows she is wavering (Moon waxes and wanes by nature) and she is from what you have shared with us, Wisdom. Both of them are strong as per the signs they are placed in - Mars (she) is exalted in Cap and Venus (he) in Taurus (the sign it rules). However, Venus is cadent in the 6th house, which is not a positive house to be in. If we just look at the bf - signified by the chart's 7th house - he is Venus and in his 12th house (turned). This means he is powerless to do much and could also mean he is hiding and wants to isolate himself. Given Taurus is a fixed sign and Venus is in cadent 6th house, this could last a long time.

The Moon is also the friend's co-significator, and being in her sign of fall (Sco), shows she is also powerless. Moon in the first house (her house) could also show she needs to focus on her own self.

There is no aspect between them without hindrance from other planets. I don't see them coming back together for a good some time at least.

Okay thanks, if they do break up for some reason. How long will it take for them to reconnect?

WisdomJoy

I can't answer for Aquarius, but I think he is being introspective in the 12th.

Okay, I understand. I called her and explained all of the thread to her. She said she feels exhausted by him and the situation in general and she does want to end it. (I feel like thats interesting because you referenced that and I mean its not a new thought.)-- which was my questioning about them reconnecting, since its like they are hanging on by a thread.

Last edited:

ElenaJ

Keep in mind that he won't reach her as mars, but he will reach her as Pluto.
So he just might be able to keep it together.
But she has lots of work to do psychologically in any case. She'll need it for herself, for the relationship with him, and if necessary for any future relationships. Closing with him won't resolve her problem.

WisdomJoy

Keep in mind that he won't reach her as mars, but he will reach her as Pluto.
So he just might be able to keep it together.
But she has lots of work to do psychologically in any case. She'll need it for herself, for the relationship with him, and if necessary for any future relationships. Closing with him won't resolve her problem.

I think she's super sure that she wants him (she feels she loves him deeply), she's just not sure about them being together at this time. It's true, she has/ wants to do some work. I know she's looking for new jobs so once that probation period ends, she'll likely be able to start therapy again to work through this with someone who can really support her.

WisdomJoy

Hypnosis might be helpful.

Theres always the option of them being friends for the time being as well. I mean the love is there, and the care is there on his end. I've met him before and from what's she's told me, care is no easy feat for him. So even that to me is impressive, and I know that he holds a special spot for her. I know that the chart showed him really approaching her in an attempt to make things right, but what if she really approaches him, I'm assuming he will receive her well, right?