I need help interpreting how Uranus in Taurus will affect my chart

jmpieterse

Hi, I'm new to astrology, and I have no idea how to interpret current astrological events on my natal chart.

Will someone please help me with this?

So my Sun is in Pisces, Moon in Taurus and Gemini is my ascendant.
On my chart Uranus is in Capricorn (Capricorn Aquarius Cusp) in the 8th House

Uranus is the ruler of Aquarius, and on my chart I have Venus and Mercury in Aquarius, Venus in the 8th and Mercury in the 9th.
Aquarius is the ruler of the 11th house and on my chart I have the Moon and South Node in the 11th House in Taurus.

Taurus is ruled by Venus, and we already know where my Venus is. Taurus rules the 2nd House and I have the Fortune thingy in Cancer in the 2nd.

I don't know if I looked at the wrong things, but I tried giving information that I've seen astrologers look at online.

Can someone please help me interpret what Uranus in Taurus means with relation to my chart.

I'd really appreciate it if someone can tell me what kinda questions I need to ask, what I need to look at, what the process is etc. so I can start doing this myself from now on. I more or less know what everything in chart means, but I have no idea how current astrological events will affect it uniquely.
I do a lot of research online, but all the pieces of information are disjoint, it's difficult for me to find out how to bring all the pieces together to form a coherent narrative.

Please and thank you

Frisiangal

If you're good in visualisation, think of a field (Taurus) about to be ploughed by the latest modern cultivator machine (Uranus) that is replacing the work previously undertaken by the out-of-date and stubborn bullock or hand plough.
Uranus won't destroy the field or the bullock, just change the manner in which situations are approached for the future. The new machine may bring forth a bumper harvest if Taurus's difficulty with any kind of renovative change doesn't put a spoke in its wheel. The farmer (Moon ?) obviously doesn't and allows it to occur.

Think of a realm of life in the same manner. :biggrin: