mutual reception/no aspect

tikana

Hi people

i have 2 questions

1. right now Merc/saturn are in mutual reception by exalt/sign, can things perfect without an aspect? Anthony Louis does not explain the perfection .. he just explains 2 planets are welcoming each other other than if they are in minor aspect

2. yesterday we had moon / mars in mutual reception and were trining.. now here is my question. if moon is a co-signer and mars rules the matter... do we take moon/mars to derive to an outcome?

thanks
T

starlink

can things perfect without an aspect?
I think they can, providing that the planets which are in MR, are strongly dignified and in an angle.
You know that exaltation is a bit insecure. The person sees things too grand and can be desillusioned. Being in own sign is very strong.

You also have to look at other testimonies I would think.

With Moon-Mars, you must look how strong the Moon is. If she is in the Via combusta, or VOC, forget about it. If in Cancer and angular very nice. Mars in Cancer is ruler by day and night of the triplicity but also in fall in Cancer. I never understood how to interprete that contradicion though.

Look also at translation of light and antiscion as well as fixed planets, especially Algol and the Nodes to come to a conclusion.

Niplan

Banned
Ive only read contrary information in CA, in CA it states there must be an aspect, inorder for reception to happen. No aspect, No reception.

starlink

Which page was that Niplan? I have CA here at home. I thought it was the other way around. When there is no aspect, then a very strong MR can give a yes.

tikana

Hi all

okay Starlink

My post vanished so i am going to relist this sitation

Mercury right now is in LIbra - Exalt/triplicity*day*/term all Saturn
Saturn - Sign/exalt/face - Mercury
IMO this is very strong...

right now we have almost everythng in VOID or out of the orb..
moon is approaching mars with oppostion after she changes signs

no antiscias either

interesting!

CHEERS
t

Niplan

Banned
[RECEPTION.] Reception is when two Planets that are significators in any Question or matter, are in each others dignity; as Sun in Aries, and Mars in Leo; here is reception of these two Planets by Houses; and certainly this is the strongest and best of all receptions. It may be by Triplicity, term or face, or any essentiall dignity; as Venus in Aries, and Sun in Taurus; here is reception by triplicity, if the Question or Nativity by day: so Venus in the 24 of Aries, and Mars in the 16 of Gemini; here is reception by term, Mars being in the terms of Venus, and she in his terms.

The use of this is much; so many times when as the effecting of the matter is denyed by the Aspects, or when the significators have no aspect to each other, or when it seems very doubtfull what its promised by Square or Opposition of the significators, yet if mutuall Reception happen betwixt the principall significators, the thing is brought to passe, and that without any great trouble, and suddenly to the content of both parties.

"The use of this is much; so many times when as the effecting of the matter is denyed by the Aspects, or when the significators have no aspect to each other,"

the way i read it says that reception is denied, without an aspect. as well some aspects themselves can deny the reception... I think here he means inconjunct for the aspects denying it.

pharvey0829

Its possible that there could be reception between saturn in virgo and mercury in libra. Virgo and Libra are signs in contra-antiscia. Depending on what degrees saturn and mercury are in, they might be in each other's contra-antiscia and reception may be possible.