Crazy roommate

green tulip

I recently moved into a new shared apartment. I didn't act on my initial gut reaction, so now I'm sharing an apartment with a person that is off the wall crazy. I don't know her time of birth, but I think that the rest of her information is correct. Anything that I should watch out for with her? I know that she's the type of person that would stop at nothing if she thought she could get away with it.

dibcompu.aspx

Sunrise

I recently moved into a new shared apartment. I didn't act on my initial gut reaction, so now I'm sharing an apartment with a person that is off the wall crazy. I don't know her time of birth, but I think that the rest of her information is correct. Anything that I should watch out for with her? I know that she's the type of person that would stop at nothing if she thought she could get away with it.

dibcompu.aspx
what is your question exactly:whistling:

green tulip

I pasted the composite graph into the original post, but for whatever reason, it didn't upload.

Attachments

• composite graph.pdf
    133.3 KB · Views: 22

green tulip

I know that my roommate is severely compromised psychologically - I'd go as far as to say that she is psychotic, with at the very least, latent sociopathic tendencies.

My question is as follows: Do you see any indication that she might try to enter my bedroom (uninvited and without permission) and possible go through my things and even steal from me?

I've attached an individual natal graph of my roommate, as well. I don't know her birth time, however.

View attachment roommate natal graph.pdf

View attachment composite graph.pdf

Dirius

1) This is horary section, for horary charts, not composite ones :happy:

2) This isn't "read my horary for free" section. Please make a basic interpretation, and then we can help you better delineate it. :sideways:

green tulip

@ Dirius I thought horary was predictive. What section should I place my question in? I can only interpret what I know intuitively about her, but I can't read graphs.