sun square neptune... equals father?

ScorpioCrow

Not sure, really. I have Sun semi-square Saturn and that's a pain too.

My mom has Sun opposition Saturn; her parents got divorced when she was 3 and her mother remarried, allowing her to call her step-father "DADDY"(!) Meanwhile she only got to see her real father a few times a year.

Astronoodles

I have a sun square neptune as well (although for me, neptune is in the 8th house). I want to say that while I love my dad very, very much and have a way better relationship with my father than my mother, my father is very distant and almost emotionally not "there". i.e I didn't know anything about him until I was about 9 or 10 years old (like I didn't know his family situation, where he worked, and my mom lied about why they split up). He also is very emotionally distant and doesn't understand how to be there emotionally for his children. He never talks about his family (he thinks they're clowns lol). Despite these problems, I like to spend time with him and we have a good relationship. We're just very distant. He was definitely a distant father figure in my life. It's also worth noting that my father is very, very passive (as opposed to my mother, although I do have a moon opposite mars aspect so that affects it). He is not dominant and can be passive-aggressive at times.

Last edited:

Hephaistos

have sun square neptune from 12th to third house.

i met my father first & last time with 16 and we was not interested in each other. from my feeling i have no father and he no son.

Last edited: