Juno and POF in my new love interest

True Aries

What I've learned about asking similar stuff. You won't get far without posting charts or birth times/places. You can't really say much about a couple aspects.

mdinaz

Juno is where we play diplomat, where we give in to others to preserve the peace and make everyone happy. You have Juno conj the Moon so emotionally you always give in because the disruptions to the peace are hard to take. Taurus is all about pleasant surroundings and when those surroundings aren't peaceful, you react by doing whatever possible to restore that calmness, even if it means giving up the farm. With this guy having all his planets on your Juno, you'd be giving in 24 hours a day. The other problem is your Moon at 29 Aries - anything in such a late degree is considered chaotic because it has influences from the sign it is in and the following sign, which are often contradictory. Aries Moon is all about active emotional aggression - but Taurus is all about sensual pleasure, calmness and serenity. Your tendency to give in to others is rendered chaotic by your aggressive Moon's tendency to want action now. You are going to have to learn to make compromises on both - less emotional output and less giving in. You have a right to want things in a relationship too without having to compromise every single one of them - but do so in a way that is not viewed as aggressive or demanding. We'd have to see the rest of the chart to know for sure.

mdinaz

That sounds half right. Less emotional output is required, so I should be a lot more stoic. I agree. Although the "giving in" is open to interpretation. I don't know if that means "giving in" to the other person or something else, like giving into love? For the most part, I'm the seducer, not the seducee.

I attached my chart below. The ruler of my Relationship House is the Moon, which is under heavy affliction from both Saturn and Pluto. That spells "relationship death" to me.

That certainly changes it quite a bit. The hard Moon/Pluto opposition demands control over emotions, yours and others. At the same time the opposition of Moon/Saturn - you can't get out of your own way. With Juno now opposite Saturn and Pluto, you are expecting others to give in as there is a struggle with give and take, not just relationships but anybody. With Pluto and Saturn right at the MC this affects all spheres of your life. Moon and Juno are also on the IC - was this how your home life was growing up? A demanding parent perhaps who kept dictatorial control of the household?

You also have a Venus/Mars conjunction, which can make one sexually charged, and with it in Leo it can be a bit selfish or demanding. It is trine the Moon so you put a lot of emotional energy into and for some people, it can be overwhelming. The are all trine Neptune, so you don't see them and the situation as it really is - you have a very idealistic notion about sex and love and of course the world isn't that way. Chiron is square Mars and Venus so yes, you are very hurt by it and it affects not only romances but any 5th house activities. Do you have kids and did they hurt you emotionally in any way? Chiron is quincunx Saturn indicating you had to make readjustments to deal with the pain and hurt perhaps from your parents or parent figures, and perhaps some of this was transferred to either children or your romances. It almost seems what was learned as a child is being played out in your romances, especially since the Moon also rules your 7th house.