plutonian relationships-what do you think?

tokyo.lights

I'd like to know about your opinions on plutonian relationships.
Frankly I hate it. As someone with Pluto in the 7th, I experience Pluto with every partnership. It’s permanently etched into my relationship destiny for this lifetime, so excuse me if what I say comes across as.....bitter.

First of all I am not Pluto at all! Pluto is my weakest planet, with no personal planet aspects. However because it's in the 7th, (I've read) it's repressed/denied...unlike planets in the first. You know how they say what you hate in others is what you hate in yourself? I fear and resent Scorpanic/Pluto energy. I feel uncomfortable around them, I don't like their energy, I don't want to be around them. It turns my stomach and makes my skin crawl. The reason? Everything they are I am too. At least when I'm in a relationship...they are walking billboards of everything I hate about myself...so I hate that they remind me of a part of myself I'd rather forget. Because it's simply not me! It's not who I want to be. I want to be a good kind forgiving person.

Only in relationship do I mutate into Pluto in all its hideous glory. Last night was one of my darker Pluto moments:lol: it wasn't pretty, I almost killed my Cancer. I had been in a deep convo with a Scorpio Mercury and they set off all my insecurities...All Pluto's energy exploded onto him. I'm angry at myself for having these feelings so I'm in hiding, I just can't face him and be reminded of the terrible person I am....ugh and I can't face myself so I've slipped into my Neptune world where life is perfect and Pluto doesn't exist. Relationships always bring out a part of me I never have to face when single. Incidentally my partner has a 7th house Pluto...our relationship has had many deaths and rebirths. I feel he handles his Pluto better though, as it's a singleton. It amazes me how many time in our six year history I've destroyed his spirit in hopes of killing our relationship. Because I simply can't walk away, and the only escape is through death...I'm so mean:ninja:

There's nothing glamorous or romantic about Pluto. I find it very ugly and it overpowers me too easily. It's not something I feel I can overcome, and until the day I die I will continue to despise it's energy whenever I see it. I have nothing against Scorpios, this has nothing to do with them. It's not their fault they make me sick:lol:jk.

Ummm with Sun&Uranus on my Venus right now I’m hoping this comes across as charming/zany than angry:ninja:

Ariesish

Just wondering if anyone has an opinion on what these aspects would offer altogether. One sided feelings, both, one more than the other? Good or bad overall? All three are between the same two people.

Him Her
Pluto opposite Venus orb 0° 1'

Mars square Pluto [SIZE=+1][/SIZE]orb 0° 41'

Venus conjunct Pluto [SIZE=+1] [/SIZE]orb 4° 17'

Blackempress

A good thread for me & I want comments on mine too.
Met this person & we seem to have awakened alot of new ideas/emotions in each other. We have a psychological intervention with each other, connecting us to different parts of ourselves but sync well emotionally.
I see the relationship function more on my pluto trine Venus than her square between the same.

I've taken a conscious decision to Transform Venus into her higher self but am not sure how she feels about me.

Comments welcomed here. I adore the lady & just want to make her life better. :innocent:
I would love to have a business relationship (partnership) with her some time but don't know where this relationship will go due to the Venus-opp-Uranus.

In our natal charts she has Uranus Tr over her 10th of Aries (sun) & I have Pluto Tr my 10th/11th depending on House system & The Planets are wonderful depictions of us on each other's charts.
Me: Her uranus
Her: My pluto

Attachments

• syn.jpg
    syn.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:

Blackempress

Another plutonian relationship that I had was someone with whom I had very intense but defensive emotions which is well-depicted by the 8th house of pluto & saturn.
Despite trying not to let him affect me, I was lifted out of my fortress at his mercy where emotions just seeped all my defenses. I found myself in a new world of feelings & thoughts. The relationship was platonic despite the strong attraction but majorly I guess it was friendship or perhaps an unrequited love-affair with immense doubt of 'is this love or friendship?'

But was a good eye-opener.

I realised I get into Plutonian relationships too. Anything less doesn't hit the threshold! :sideways:

Attachments

• Composite PLutonian.jpg
    Composite PLutonian.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 31

Blackempress

Him Her
Pluto opposite Venus orb 0° 1'

Mars square Pluto [SIZE=+1][/SIZE]orb 0° 41'

Venus conjunct Pluto [SIZE=+1] [/SIZE]orb 4° 17'

It can be a psychological change for both where they make each other realise deeper truths about themselves or it can be dominantly power-struggles. Pluto-venus can be very attractive but lead to unrequited passions esp for Hard-aspects the love is dark, obsessive & very sexual but once the struggle of transformation starts Venus can push Pluto away.
Pluto-Venus is the 'Love is a pain' relationship even though alot can be learnt out of it.
Mars-pluto again is high-charged & sexual.

Queen-Mab

I m madly in love with someone I have pluto conjunction with his venus, he has his sun conjunction my uranus.
We had 3 amazing months then he became cold , however stayed always by my side and we even traveled together. There s a intense love feeling there but so weird he doesnt want to get intimate anymore. I m sad but I accepted it in good spirits till I found out yesterday after nine months he went on a date with someone. My world crumbled down, he s very sorry and he still keeps close it s like we cant separate from each other.

I had a bond with him almost immediately, I m aries rising scorpio he is scorpio rising sagitarius. I m just so sad something in in the middle blocking us of being together as a man and woman. Please if any of you would care to take a look in the positions bellow and let me know your thoughts I would appreciate.

My heart is struggling at the moment , but I decided to surrender to this love and wait even if I have to wait for my next life.

Sun trine Venus 12 Scorpio 52'56" 14 Pisces 25' 1" 1.55

Sun conjunction Uranus 12 Scorpio 52'56" 20 Scorpio 10'16" 7.3

Sun sextile North Node 12 Scorpio 52'56" 15 Virgo 58'20" 3.1
S Sun square Lilith 12 Scorpio 52'56" 19 Leo 58'23" 7.1
S Sun opposition Chiron 12 Scorpio 52'56" 8 Taurus 6'43" 4.77
S Sun trine Ceres 12 Scorpio 52'56" 18 Pisces 37'38" 5.75
S Moon trine Mars 7 Leo 17'45" 2 Aries 27' 2" 4.83
S Moon conjunction Jupiter 7 Leo 17'45" 29 Cancer 22'11" 7.92
S Moon square Chiron 7 Leo 17'45" 8 Taurus 6'43" 0.82
S Moon trine Juno 7 Leo 17'45" 11 Aries 31'28" 4.23
S Mercury trine Jupiter 5 Sagittarius 39'20" 29 Cancer 22'11" 6.28
A Mercury square Saturn 5 Sagittarius 39'20" 7 Virgo 48'51" 2.15
S Venus opposition Sun 24 Libra 40'10" 19 Aries 43'45" 4.95
S Venus square Jupiter 24 Libra 40'10" 29 Cancer 22'11" 4.7
A Venus sextile Neptune 24 Libra 40'10" 20 Sagittarius 24'34" 4.27
A Venus conjunction Pluto 24 Libra 40'10" 17 Libra 47'46" 6.88
S Venus sextile Lilith 24 Libra 40'10" 19 Leo 58'23" 4.7
S Venus trine Pallas 24 Libra 40'10" 22 Aquarius 21'43" 2.32
S Mars opposition Mars 5 Libra 28'17" 2 Aries 27' 2" 3.02

PlutonianPenelope

I'd like to know about your opinions on plutonian relationships. I mean lots of pluto aspects to personal planets in synastry and composite both. Do most of the synastry/composite charts have pluto aspects? Or is it something rare? I guess not so rare and when it happens it is one out-of-control relationship. Opinions, anyone?
Thanks a lot in advance.
So, I am Sun conjunct Pluto, in Virgo...and I met another...Sun conjunct Pluto, in Scorpio; and fell in love, long before we ever met. By nature, we had to scope each other out first. When we did finally come together, I felt what it feels like to be on the OTHER side of Sun/Pluto for the first time; and WOW!

He was my neighbor and I used to watch him work on his car in the garage--his Sun/Pluto is Arianly in the first house. I could always FEEL his strong energy, but was kinda scared to approach him, which was weird since we lived in a condo and I was friends with the rest of the neighbors, but not him--he was a antisocial loner, or so I thought.

Well, we FINALLY connected, after years and would hang out on his days off, non-sexual, although I really, really wanted him that way, but he had a girl... (and I was living with some douche); so I respected his situation, as well as his convictions; but it made him THAT much sexier to me. His energy was intoxicating strong and I felt so happy after we were together, even though we just shot the sh*t. Literally, it was like he made EVERYTHING better, brighter, more interesting and he seemingly had no idea of his effect, particularly on me; or maybe he did. I was SPRUNG! But it was unlike nothing I have ever felt before because we were BOTH Sun conjunct Pluto; but this time, HE was in control. Oh SNAP!

I added this on today because I saw him again after a long, long time. He married the girl and I am happy for him, truly; but I will love him eternally. And, even without having sex, which it normally takes, he PUT IT ON ME! Welcome to Plutonian relations.

Queen-Mab

Plutonian Penelope ... This Is exactly how I feel towards this person I deeply love. Even if he loves somebody else I will suffer in silent and accept but always hoping we will be together again.

I think his Venus pushed my Pluto away ... ;(

PlutonianPenelope

Plutonian Penelope ... This Is exactly how I feel towards this person I deeply love. Even if he loves somebody else I will suffer in silent and accept but always hoping we will be together again.

I think his Venus pushed my Pluto away ... ;(
Thank you for understanding--most people don't even see what I see in him; and it is the reverse for us--my Venus/Jupiter in Scorpio conjuncts his Sun/Pluto exactly. It was like he was literally, tailor-made for me; and I hope we will eventually be together someday, too. My comrade, I get it!

sequestra

What do I think? I think plutonian relationships are batshite insane and like a toxic drug you just can't shake, at least until the participants turn pluto-eagle and evolve beyond the mud-wrestling stage.

In my relationship venus/pluto is going both ways, a tight sesquiquadrate from his pluto to my venus, and a square between his venus and my pluto.

Lots of obsession.

Queen-Mab

Girls thanks for your insights!
I m sad these days, but to cut it short we met in january, precisely the 1st of january and it was intense for 2 months ( sexwise) then I gave my first jealousy attack the guy just lost his mojo towards me...to be precisely again, last time we ve been intimate was april, however he never left my side, always around, we traveled together we shared a lot, he introduced me to all his family and best friends ( he s a scorpio pluto scorpio ) very reserved person, very quiet. So I was quite surprised he took me to his life so deeply. But in June he was clear : I m not ready for a relationship but there is something about you I want to tell you have been the most important person in my life as a woman so far ( he s 26 I m 33) . And after that I went travelling but the day I got back he called me , and he calls always we always hang out together. For a moment I thought he was using me ( I m well financially and I have lots of contacts in town well connected to go for parties, trips and etc) but that was not the case ( I m scorpio rising myself and I watched carefully to understand if he was using me.

Then last week for some stupid reason I decided stop answering to his calls and didnt want to go out with him at all, I just started feeling it was pointless since we are not boyfriend/girlfriend. I cant live a dellusion forever ( I m venus and mercury in pisces , I get dellusional easily in matters of heart)

So the night I didnt go out with him he invited the waitress of the club on a date and due to him he said: I really like her Anna, I m sorry. He s very apologetic.

He adores me that I can feel and say. I dont get why we cannot be together. It hurts me
and I m not coping with work or anything. I was married for 7 years before and I have to say not even my divorce hurt me so much.

I want to know what the hell is going on???? HELP!

sequestra

I'm sorry Queen Mab :sad:

This really does sound like a tough situation for you. I don't really understand his actions, to be honest. Has he explained things to you at all? Have you asked him to? I don't know, it seems a bit unreasonable of him to just "disconnect" like that and leave you hanging without a suitable explanation. And I feel like you might be putting him up on a pedestal a bit, glorifying him to some extent - which I can understand and relate to as I also have venus in pisces (square neptune :sick:).

I wish you were able to let him go, because it sounds like he is moving on... I want you to be able to as well.

Queen-Mab

I have to let him go, I have no choice, but my love for him is unconditional. I cannot explain why. I will send you our charts maybe you can see something there...for me I m good at reading others people charts when it comes to mine I think I go too positive.

Queen-Mab

There you go Sequestra...our charts...

if you have venus in pisces you must be sun aries or perhaps sun aquarius???

xxx

Attachments

• myself.gif
    myself.gif
    52.9 KB · Views: 31

sequestra

Alright Mab I am not a synastry expert by any means but feel free to pm me your respective details and I'll take a look at it tomorrow when I get home and see if I have anything to offer - and I'll *kindly ask* :)kissing::kissing::kissing: if they're reading this) a couple of my friends to help me out as well. Or alternatively post the chart on the thread of course :tongue: