which venus/mars sign is the best

GreenMist

Banned
I thought it was the sign that it ruled where it is strongest?, with it's exhalted position being that of a very welcome and appreciated guest.

But again this also comes down to your defination of what is "best". So your choice will be based on values that most appeal to you.

Scorpio in mars is very strong, mars is the ruler of Scorpio. However there can be too much energy and destructive will to crush all in sight:innocent:. However all that energy if put to good use makes this position unequaled in terms of passion, especially that of an emotional, spiritual or sexual nature.

Aries is also ruled by mars. Again a good position, but can be too impulsive and war like, in the since of act first ask questions later approach may not always work out. A bit too fiery. But on the positive it is a good placement for creativity and action with a strong ability to make things happen and to progress.

Personally I think Cap which is exhalted in mars might be the safest position compared with scorpio and aries. Very strong and resourceful, but more importantly more patient and cautious with it's use of energy.

With venus. It is exhalted in Pisces. ( It's where I have mine). However despite this the native of this position can be too idealistic and too much of a dreamer in love and can be too extreme letting chances slip by. Perhaps also too sensitive and emotionally vunerable in relationships, a bit too passive. However in terms of pure romance and magic , no sign is stronger than pisces in venus, it takes love to it's highest, religious miraculous magical extreme.

Venus is also the Ruler of Taurus and Libra. Very good placements where venus is brought back down to earth and reality but where it is still afforded prominance and utmost respect.

Venus in Taurus is great for marriage , for building a stable, secure long lasting relationship with tangible realistic results while still being affectionate and romantic.

Venus in libra is about a meeting of minds in a relationship, based on an intellectual experience of charm, peace and refinement.

So. I pick Mars In cap, Pisces in venus.

Piixy

i have a pisces venus and let me tell ya the lucky people that get us got it good!

but US on the other hand , prone to getting used and hurt....alot.

Blaze

Account Closed
I agree. Very well said. 😏 As for which Mars sign is the best, I’m going to have to say Mars in Cancer.
1735-donaldwrong.gif

It's clearly Scorpio Venus and Taurus Mars conjunct Algol.

Forgotten Warrior

I thought it was the sign that it ruled where it is strongest?, with it's exhalted position being that of a very welcome and appreciated guest.

But again this also comes down to your defination of what is "best". So your choice will be based on values that most appeal to you.

Scorpio in mars is very strong, mars is the ruler of Scorpio. However there can be too much energy and destructive will to crush all in sight:innocent:. However all that energy if put to good use makes this position unequaled in terms of passion, especially that of an emotional, spiritual or sexual nature.

Aries is also ruled by mars. Again a good position, but can be too impulsive and war like, in the since of act first ask questions later approach may not always work out. A bit too fiery. But on the positive it is a good placement for creativity and action with a strong ability to make things happen and to progress.

Personally I think Cap which is exhalted in mars might be the safest position compared with scorpio and aries. Very strong and resourceful, but more importantly more patient and cautious with it's use of energy.

With venus. It is exhalted in Pisces. ( It's where I have mine). However despite this the native of this position can be too idealistic and too much of a dreamer in love and can be too extreme letting chances slip by. Perhaps also too sensitive and emotionally vunerable in relationships, a bit too passive. However in terms of pure romance and magic , no sign is stronger than pisces in venus, it takes love to it's highest, religious miraculous magical extreme.

Venus is also the Ruler of Taurus and Libra. Very good placements where venus is brought back down to earth and reality but where it is still afforded prominance and utmost respect.

Venus in Taurus is great for marriage , for building a stable, secure long lasting relationship with tangible realistic results while still being affectionate and romantic.

Venus in libra is about a meeting of minds in a relationship, based on an intellectual experience of charm, peace and refinement.

So. I pick Mars In cap, Pisces in venus.

Does it count if I'm Mars in Cap, but my Venus is exact conjunct Neptune?

tikana

Intriguing Tikana. What do you mean by exaltations show up as "lifestyle"? Is this regardless of what role they play in the chart?
victoria beckham or kourtney kardashian or penelope cruz all had venus in pisces
They are surrounded by the need to live flamboyantly and "royally" if it is a right word.

Beckham built a beauty empire - venus on top of MH in pisces conj jupiter
kourney k has venus in pisces in 1st house
penelope cruz successfully lives comfortable, lavish lifestyle

if you look at Beckham, heer venus is 11 deg pisces daytime
she gets triplicity, terms and exalt in pisces with her venus plus enforced by jupiter in pisces
its not insecure like liberace style trait (he didnt have venus in pisces) but you got the point

Humanitarian

not always .. because it may show up in an individual's as lifestyle. You dont want exalt. First 10 degrees you have triplicity, exalt, terms all in Venus
Not really triplicity though, since Venus don't rule any water signs, only Taurus and Libra (Taurus is also ruled by Gaia though)

leomoon

I have Mars in Capricorn which I like because it seems to save me from the worse with a stellium including Mars in the 6th and a life
of physical pain. Mars tends to lighten the load from the worse of it.
Venus ? Mine in Sagittarius which tends towards a wandering eye when young. I'd prefer Venus in Libra. :unsure: