Random Thoughts, strictly Text

conspiracy theorist

Even though I like to harangue large post count man/woman, I don't think that applies to this situation. I guess when she saw the 3rd thread in Vedic entitled "Virinchi" by conspiracy theorist, she called ********. I honestly don't blame her.

Bunraku

Check out T-small thread when she asked the forum about what her husband does for a living. This person guessed it correctly (well the past profession).

conspiracy theorist

So the distaste is for the sake of mental hygiene? Very understandable. I think the vast majority need to believe that there is a reason to existence, or that their actions count for something. Whether or not that's true is of course open for debate.

I think even if one tries to avoid the "zeitgeist" you'd still have to contend with it indirectly, that is unless you decide to go off the grid, and live in strict solitude like a monk in retreat. (But didn't Gautama have to do that to attain spiritual enlightenment?) How many people can handle direct communion with that magnitude of energy?

How do you personally read Sade Sati? Through the tropical or sidereal zodiac? If tropical I'm actually in the thick of it for a couple years now; if sidereal it's only just begun. It's a good thing I'm one of those people who find Saturn stimulating -- the claim being that those with Aquarius Moon aren't as negatively affected by it (the moon is still in Aqua whether in tropical or most ayanamsas)

Then if you can't avoid hardship then asking why and finding some meaning becomes the focus -- which brings us back full circle.

Last edited:

Kintpuash

Banned
And then you have those "anti-social" characters who choose the path of survival above all else. Do they need stories to continue in the world?

In reality of 'global warming' 'climate change' - the snow ice is warmer and the orcas have more room to blow. Orca's are loaded with blubber for deep cold waters and come up for fun in sunshine. They are not anti social - and in fact - they are extremely social - brains bigger and smarter than humans if they were stretched to prove it - and now they have their day again. China Russia used to harvest them like cheap Fukushima tuna.

Orca's for Trump is real, and the environmentalists hate him for that.

david starling

In reality of 'global warming' 'climate change' - the snow ice is warmer and the orcas have more room to blow. Orca's are loaded with blubber for deep cold waters and come up for fun in sunshine. They are not anti social - and in fact - they are extremely social - brains bigger and smarter than humans if they were stretched to prove it - and now they have their day again. China Russia used to harvest them like cheap Fukushima tuna.

Drain the Swamp, you get rid of the alligators, which favors the pythons.

"Pythons For Trump!"

Bunraku

Do you guys think that person actually runs a astrology consulting service? He’s a little too non-ironically smug and condescending for me to picture him being a people/customer service person :lol:

Then again that person who messaged (harassed? Allegedly) a lot of people and quit was one for a living. I really wonder what type of clients go to them! :lol:

conspiracy theorist

Trump gets blamed for everything it would seem. Guess one of the perks of being leader of the (currently) most powerful country on Earth.

Weaponized stories are a highly effective tool, especially in geopolitics. America can teach a thing or ten about that.

Here's a non-mainstream theory on global warming https://theethicalskeptic.com/2020/02/16/the-climate-change-alternative-we-ignore-to-our-peril/

What's your opinion on it (if any)?