De-facto couple in need of help

skyemc

My female cousin's relationship is falling apart and wondering whether she should stay in the relationship or leave? The boyfriend hasn't spoke to her for a while...

Since I am learning horary, I'm trying to read this chart - correct me if I'm wrong please!

Cousin (Saturn, Moon)**
Saturn in Capricorn which also rulled by Saturn in 12 th (in Retrograte) in fixed sign, Saturn also joys in 12th – does it means that she has a lot of secret? What does the retrograting do?

Moon: in first house which indicates that she’s feeling emotional about this relationship

The guy (Sun, Mercury)
Ruler of 7th is the Sun in 8th Virgo together with its ruler Mercury – since all of his ruler is in the 8th house of Virgo, does it mean that he’s comfortable with the way things are?*

Sun is applying to a trine with Mercury = things might workout for them?

Sun is also in detriment of Saturn, does it mean she’s not happy with him?

I still can’t figure out how to calculate which planet moon last AND next aspect?Anyone can to explain it to me? :)

Thank you!************************************************************************************************************************************************************************** **

Attachments

• 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 35

Chrysalis

With the MC square the moon/sat MP this shows she's not happy with the current situation and feels alone, with also the Asc square Mars/Uranus MP this is your cousin wanting to get away from the r'ship she's in as it's not making her happy anymore, she feels dragged down and wants to break free. If it wasn't for also Neptune squaring the Asc/Mc i would have said she would have left the r'ship as she's not happy, but with this aspect she's succpetible to stay and make out like she is okay, but really she's not. Neptune is about pretence, wearing a mask and putting on an act, and this is what she'll do.

I still can’t figure out how to calculate which planet moon last AND next aspect?Anyone can to explain it to me?

Moons Void in Aquarius, all the way up until 27° when moon sextiles mars.

ElenaJ

"Moons Void in Aquarius, all the way up until 27° when moon sextiles mars."
While this is technically correct, the wording is a little misleading. Moon's next aspect is a sextile to mars, after which it becomes Void of Course.
Void of Course occurs when the moon makes no more aspects before leaving the sign it is in.

ElenaJ

The cousin is the 4th and we see Uranus there, she really wants out.
The significators are Venus (her) and mars (him), and moon will sextile mars, so they could overcome their problems and stay together.
Venus was opposing Pluto, the desire to bolt, and will oppose Saturn, coldness, but Saturn is in the sign of moon making the positive aspect so it may work out.

skyemc

Thank you thank you thank you!

Your replies really describe her feeling completely :)
*thumbs up

But how about his feeling though? This is what she's trying to figure out.

Thank you for letting me learn something new everyday about horary - all of you are being very helpful :)

ElenaJ

He is sun in his 2nd house, trine Uranus. He is fine with gaining his freedom, which could be actual physical freedom or just a different more open type of relationship. Perhaps he feels the knot too tightly at the moment.

skyemc

She's been giving him a lot of freedom in this relationship, that's probably what's showing in the chart.

Another question: do you see any other woman or his willingness to stay in the relationship?

Another astrological questions: Mundane eyes see Sun in 7th house, how come you say it's in his 2nd? Is it because sun trine uranus (in 2nd) so it belongs to 2nd house too?

Sun also trine Jupiter, does it mean anything?

Thank you :)

ElenaJ

In the chart you posted sun is in the 8th house, which is his 2nd in the turned chart (using 7th as first house).
The ruler of the 7th is sun, but the 7th does not contain the sun, which is in the 8th of the chart.

Nightsky

Banned
Their relationship wont fall apart but will make it up! there is no separation/breakups if this your cousin's chart and not urs.

Last edited:

Nightsky

Banned
pls specify who is asking this question you or your cousin!

When i first read it i pick up thinks this way...as if the ASC is ur cousin and not you.

skyemc

I'm really really sorry for not making myself clear....
my cousin is the ASC as she was the one who cast the chart
so all this impressive interpretation means nothing? :(