Stelliums & 12th House Placements - Change in Energy & Relationships?

GeminiTheLeo

Hi all,

I've always loved astrology and have found it fascinating since I was little. It's just that it's like learning a completely new world or language, and I feel overwhelmed when it comes to understanding everything.

Here's what I'm most curious about at this moment:

I seem to have a few planets in the 12th House. I also have a Leo stellium, and while I do have A LOT of dramatic and intense emotions, they are very introspective and only people who are very close to me know about them. (However, this is changing as I age, and I've noticed I'm A LOT more open with them than I was even 5 years ago.) I have a very high need for attention and affection, and LOVE dominant, alpha-type men—and will happily let a man who embodies that energy take the lead. I do NOT like to be the actual leader when it comes to most things, but will do it if no one else steps up. I get confused when I read about Leo loving to be in charge, because frankly, I'm more of a people-pleaser and I love to assist decision-makers, not make the actual decision myself...

So I guess a break down of my questions:

12th House/Stellium Related:

1. Do multiple 12th House placements significantly change someone's energy?
2. If you have a lot of placements in a certain house, does that mean you take on that energy a bit more? Like do I have more Piscean tendencies because of this since the 12th House is ruled by Pisces? Or since my personal 12th house is in Cancer, is it THAT that's taking over? Very confused.

Relationship Related:

1. I tend to attract people who have a lot of Scorpio and Capricorn placements. Would there be a reason for this?

My chart (Gemini Sun, Leo Moon) for context:

EnmGc7.png

And for more context about me and my past relationships:

Here's my ex (Capricorn Sun, Capricorn Moon) (He was very abusive):

kYZvKO.png

My rebound (Sagittarius Sun, Aquarius Moon) who would rather fall off the face of the planet than commit, yet likes to keep an eye on me even to this day:

QBYAeU.png

And finally, my current boyfriend (Aquarius Sun, Scorpio Moon), who is the most affectionate, attentive, and intuitive man I've ever met:

PheLMf.png

Anyway, I know that's a lot of information, but the curiosity is killing me and I figured I'd turn to a place where more knowledgeable people could give some insight.

Thank you in advance!