Death, relationship, travel abroad and pregnancy?

acghh

I was taking a look on my solar revolution chart and I'm impressed. Maybe, even afraid.

My sun, mars and mercury are in the 5th house which make me already worry because in my natal chart I have Jupter in pisces in the 5th house, and I got pregnant twice in a really surprisedly way and I remember that in both my sun was in the 5th house in my solar revolution. But, what make me worry is sun, mars and mercury in this house, what could I expect from this aspect? It's something about the children that I already have?

Or is it something about relationships because my Venus is going to the 7th house and Juno is there in the sign of sagittarius (my currently boyfriend is from another country)

Another thing that made me worry is Saturn and Pluto in the 8th house and my moon in the 4th house. It seems really specifically for me. Should I worry about somebody from my family?

And, another point is I have Jupter in the 9th house. I'm pretending to travel for another country and the sign in the 9th house is Aquarius.

What are your advices and perspectives?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-09-11 at 15.28.10.jpg
    Screen Shot 2021-09-11 at 15.28.10.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 26