Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 07-09-2021, 04:07 AM
Account Closed

Deleted

[Delete][Delete]

Last edited by sapphirevenus; 08-04-2021 at 03:43 AM. Reason: Deleted
Unread 07-10-2021, 08:41 PM

Re: Indicators of being a writer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapphirevenus View Post
Hi! I was wondering if anyone notices any potential of writing as a career in the future in my chart and possibly a successful one? I also love art/painting but I have always been passionate about writing fiction-fantasy short stories and was curious! Thank you!

Hi sapphirevenus,

it would be great if you would provide a visible charte - here for all- as without a chart - it's all nothing.

I would recommend you to go to astro.com - generate your chart - save it as a file on your pc or cell phone and then upload it here by using the button looking like a paper clip (=attachments).
Unread 07-10-2021, 09:32 PM
Account Closed

Re: Deleted

[Deleted][Deleted]

Last edited by sapphirevenus; 08-04-2021 at 03:44 AM. Reason: Delete
Unread 07-10-2021, 10:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapphirevenus View Post
Hi! I noticed I had a few link and image problems! Should be all good now!

Ahh...O.K. - I saw you addited your chart now.

This doesn't look bad - sag as fire sign in 3rd house - writing skills - jupiter ruling 3rd in 10th house career and public - in fire sign leo to - very enthusiastic.

Mercury ruling 9th house - house of book publishers and mercury strong placed in 12th in own house as ruler of 12th in 12th - able to get known in public by own name (12th house)

Jupiter opposing your nepune in aquarius - you have science fiction and fantasy in your soul and emotions - you can make use of - and play a visible role in public with in your 10th house - career and vocation.

Virgo mars in 11th house - to get rooted in society squares sag pluto in 2nd house - financial income. You have a magnetic attraction in outer public - people over there like to follow you and will remember you..

As one posssibility to use your chart energies.
Unread 07-10-2021, 10:31 PM

Ruler of your Sun - Mercury found in the 12th house of quiet contemplation and introversion - with Jupiter ruler of the 3rd in public 10th house and sextile Sun's ruler seems to me you'd make an excellent go of a career in writing.

Ruler of the 8th, Venus sextile Mars in Virgo - you may self-publish and do this part time continuing on with your painting or perhaps writing about painting (ruler of the 5th of creative ventures, Saturn in 9th of cultural exchange- trine Moon & Venus. Good luck whatever endeavor you choose.
Unread 07-12-2021, 08:18 PM
Account Closed

[Delete][Delete]

Last edited by sapphirevenus; 08-04-2021 at 03:48 AM. Reason: Deleted
Unread 07-12-2021, 08:22 PM
Account Closed

[Deleted][Deleted]

Last edited by sapphirevenus; 08-04-2021 at 03:49 AM. Reason: Delete

Tags
career, chart, indicators, read my chart, writer