Is the marriage over?

IleneK

Premium Member
If okay, I wonder if I might get some clarification and background?

So this is a chart by your husband asking if your marriage is over?
The chart was cast in Aug 2018, so nearly 3 years ago.
Were you and he separated at the time of the question?
If not, may I ask when you did separate?

IleneK

Premium Member
It looks to me that 3 years ago the chart indicated that you/Merc and he/Jup would be together by square. So this is not comfortably together. The two of you are held together by most minor of reception between you:
from him/Jup [as I read reception] to you only by face;
and your/Merc's reception to him only by term.
He is in his 12th, so self-deceiving, self-undoing.

If you, not he, now wonder if the two of you will divorce within some period for time that you select, this might be a good time to cast a chart for that question?

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
Thank you Ilene. So basically unless someone pulls their finger out and actually does something this is going to stay as it is? Great! I would imagine that'll be me then?! It's nearly 40 years so hardly seem worth the hassle now, cheaper to stay out of each others way! Should have done it 20 years ago! :wink:

Sun and Mercury is in radical 8H - turned 2H.

I would not go so far as to say the three year old chart indicates that unless someone pulls their finger out and actually does something this is going to stay as it is. That is kind of a "forever" aspect to your question that I am not sure that the horary addresses.

However, moving away from the chart, we both know that there are many worse homelives than than what you describe, although I totally get the challenge of your circumstance. If there is no animosity, then I would agree that it is likely not worth the hassle, maybe for a lot of reasons.

I am wishing you the best, Everqueen.