Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Relational Issues

Horary Questions on Relational Issues For horary questions about relationships.

Unread 07-04-2021, 03:49 PM

Is the marriage over?

Is the marriage over?

This is an old chart I didn't read at the time but being a Sunday with nothing to do I thought I'd do it now!

Saturn is retrograde in the 1H now 7H - not a good sign!

The chart is TURNED because my husband asked the question. 7H/1H ruled by Mercury, the Sun and co-significator the Moon. Turned 1H/7H Jupiter and Venus.

Looking at the receptions first, Mercury is ruled by the Sun and received in triplicity, Mercury received in term and Jupiter in face. The Sun also ruled by the Sun and received in triplicity. So he is mostly concerned with himself. (True!)

Jupiter receives Mars in rulership and triplicity. The Sun in face and Moon in fall. Mars is the natural ruler of divorce, strife and quarrels. Jupiter doesn't care much for him either.

The Moon - co-significator and ruler of the chart receives Saturn in rulership, exalts Mars and receives Mars in face and is herself detriment. Jupiter in term and fall.

There are a few separating aspects between the Moon and the other significators and one applying with Moon conjuncting Mars. Mercury is applying to square Jupiter - so is this a no or yes with delays and difficulties? Whilst I don't as a rule use the outer planets, I can't help notice that Uranus, which would be the modern planet used for divorce and separation is applying to trine the Sun and separates from a square with Mars. The Sun is also separating from the part of marriage.

The Sun is going to change signs in less than a degree into Virgo - ruled by Mercury showing he is mainly concerned with himself and will receive Jupiter in detriment and Venus in fall. He likes me less but loves himself more!

The Moon rules his 2H. Saturn rules 8H. The Moon is besieged between Saturn and Mars both retrograde in the 8H. I'm not sure how to interpret this but it can't be anything good! Finances possibly squeezed if there is a divorce? Mars rules the 10H and the part of divorce is conjunct the cusp.

Can anyone see anything else, if a divorce is likely or is this just separation?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Marriage over.jpg (53.9 KB, 13 views)

Unread 07-04-2021, 04:09 PM

Re: Is the marriage over?

If okay, I wonder if I might get some clarification and background?

So this is a chart by your husband asking if your marriage is over?
The chart was cast in Aug 2018, so nearly 3 years ago.
Were you and he separated at the time of the question?
If not, may I ask when you did separate?

"You gotta have heart..." Richard Adler 1921-2012
Unread 07-04-2021, 04:22 PM

We live in the same house - I don't know what else to say really, it's not a marriage in the true sense of the word. I know it's over but he doesn't seem to recognise the fact. I'd say we have been separated in the same house for years.

Last edited by The Everqueen; 07-04-2021 at 04:26 PM. Reason: added info
Unread 07-04-2021, 05:11 PM

It looks to me that 3 years ago the chart indicated that you/Merc and he/Jup would be together by square. So this is not comfortably together. The two of you are held together by most minor of reception between you:
from him/Jup [as I read reception] to you only by face;
and your/Merc's reception to him only by term.
He is in his 12th, so self-deceiving, self-undoing.

If you, not he, now wonder if the two of you will divorce within some period for time that you select, this might be a good time to cast a chart for that question?

Last edited by IleneK; 07-04-2021 at 05:21 PM.
Unread 07-04-2021, 06:06 PM

Thank you Ilene. So basically unless someone pulls their finger out and actually does something this is going to stay as it is? Great! I would imagine that'll be me then?! It's nearly 40 years so hardly seem worth the hassle now, cheaper to stay out of each others way! Should have done it 20 years ago!

Sun and Mercury is in radical 8H - turned 2H.
Unread 07-04-2021, 07:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Everqueen View Post
Thank you Ilene. So basically unless someone pulls their finger out and actually does something this is going to stay as it is? Great! I would imagine that'll be me then?! It's nearly 40 years so hardly seem worth the hassle now, cheaper to stay out of each others way! Should have done it 20 years ago!

Sun and Mercury is in radical 8H - turned 2H.

I would not go so far as to say the three year old chart indicates that unless someone pulls their finger out and actually does something this is going to stay as it is. That is kind of a "forever" aspect to your question that I am not sure that the horary addresses.

However, moving away from the chart, we both know that there are many worse homelives than than what you describe, although I totally get the challenge of your circumstance. If there is no animosity, then I would agree that it is likely not worth the hassle, maybe for a lot of reasons.

I am wishing you the best, Everqueen.

Unread 07-04-2021, 08:25 PM

I don't depend on him for anything so whether he is here or not makes no odds to me at all. As you say, it could be worse!

I did run another chart yesterday but once I saw Venus and Mars in the fixed sign of Leo in the 10H I didn't bother! I know they are heading for conjunction with Venus frustrating the aspect with Saturn so not without it's problems!

Thanks for your help!

Tags
marriage