Heavy 'Karma' in the natal chart

Munch

yes, this is a beautiful thread and i would have missed it, if you had not brought it up again, thank you so much!! And thank you, Munch, for starting it in the first place!

:wink:

Often when we experience endings and we can't see anything new and good coming yet, it is waiting just around the corner and often it is better than what was before, because we have grown a bit..many times i need to remind myself that i deserve good things to happen.. :happy:

I needed to hear this! :biggrin: I'm on the verge of a massive change in my life and I am feeling anxious that I am going to bungle it all up. That anxiousness is rooted in an old way of being (scarcity/fear motivated). The habit of seeing change as something that must disrupt and bring pain makes me fearful that I won't get what I want. Thank you for reminding me and drawing my awareness back to this. I am going to meditate on the good things coming and make that my new habit so I don't get in my own.

Bina

:wink:

I needed to hear this! :biggrin: I'm on the verge of a massive change in my life and I am feeling anxious that I am going to bungle it all up. That anxiousness is rooted in an old way of being (scarcity/fear motivated). The habit of seeing change as something that must disrupt and bring pain makes me fearful that I won't get what I want. Thank you for reminding me and drawing my awareness back to this. I am going to meditate on the good things coming and make that my new habit so I don't get in my own.

Same process here..when the mind goes crazy about the unknown, i ask myself "why should things go wrong? - can it not get better instead?", then work on being open to allow good things to happen..:smile:
By the way have you reached your progressed new moon yet? does it have anything to do with your massive change? just curious, i have another 6-7 month to go and can't see what's coming at all.. but it's gotta be good whatever it is :innocent::smile:...

Munch

My progressed new moon is exact on August 3rd in my 5th house. Right now my heavy aspects are finally breaking up, though Saturn's last retrograde really turned up the financial pressure as it became conjunct my natal Pluto again. This aspect finally stop pulling punches around mid August.

Other than that, I am going into this progressed new moon with Progressed Mars conjunct natal Venus in the 5th and progressed Mars is just at the end of my 5th house, so all of my personal planets are in one place sans Mercury.

Jupiter trine Jupiter (Gemini to Libra - 9th to 1st with Saturn transiting the 1st conjunct natal Pluto. Crystallizing a new way of being. Incorporating higher learning. Also teaching.)

Jupiter trine Ascendant (Fortunate time in general. Brings philosophical bent to the fore. Projection of good will, yields great returns.)

Jupiter trine Mars (Gemini to Aquarius - 9th to 5th. High energy directed towards the learning and application of new philosophies. Good luck and exuberance. Fun times with friends. Learning with others. Astrology)

Jupiter trine Saturn (9th to 1st. Clarity of intention and focus. Bringing lessons learned to the fore to be incorporated in a new world view and direction)

Pluto conjunct IC (Capricorn)

So, what's it mean?

The following month, I start school going back to study Geology (though I have not specified a focus yet).

I am also currently tutoring and learning with one other person in the realm of astrology. We are focusing on bringing together a focused and on-going study group. Eventually we would like to open a center of free learning.

Simultaneously, I am making my maiden voyages into astrological consultations.

This time around, I am learning the tools that most other people develop when they are at play as children. I didn't have much play in mine and it was very isolating, so its interesting to be coming into a 5th house new moon. It kinda leaves me anxious and the feelings that I shouldn't be doing this or that keep coming back. :biggrin: It's cool though, because its just part of the lesson and eventually what seems hard now will be incorporated into a habitual world view that actually works for me. So, yeah, I'm excited!

Edit: Oh and Jupiter will also be in a perfect sextile from Gemini in the 9th to My NN in Leo in the 11th. Teaching or leading a group organization.

Last edited:

kimbermoon

thanks to all for sharing your thoughts here: In my work there are many indicators in the chart relating to this subject, which I call the karmic directive. Saturn is the primary indicator, for it shows the developmental phases we are geared to move through...I also look specifically to the Nodal Axis, Chiron and the 12th house for hints...and if it is but conjecture, at least it gives us a guideline to work with that is meant to be part of our individual experiences...
When the going gets tough, the tough get going...

Bina

Wow, Munch, that sounds really exciting!!
With all those Jupiter trines you must be feeling optimistic about all the new plans, sure he'll help you make it work out good! :happy:
5th house prog. new moon - self-expression, creative projects..

Best of luck!! :smile:

My prog new moon is in my natal 4th house in Gemini, prog. Asc and Mars are also in Gemini, all squaring my natal Asc and planets in Pisces and Virgo, which perhaps makes it a bit of a challenge to integrate..

Communication and learning seems to be the theme plus changes about home and family- just moved to a new place (city) in January, just after prog. moon went into natal 4th house, it also conjoined prog Mars in February ..- still trying to get my bearings here--:sideways::smile:

Last edited:

Munch

thanks to all for sharing your thoughts here: In my work there are many indicators in the chart relating to this subject, which I call the karmic directive. Saturn is the primary indicator, for it shows the developmental phases we are geared to move through...I also look specifically to the Nodal Axis, Chiron and the 12th house for hints...and if it is but conjecture, at least it gives us a guideline to work with that is meant to be part of our individual experiences...
When the going gets tough, the tough get going...

I have been incorporated Chiron and the Nodes much more as of late as well.

Often when we experience endings and we can't see anything new and good coming yet, it is waiting just around the corner and often it is better than what was before, because we have grown a bit..many times i need to remind myself that i deserve good things to happen.. :happy:

Very true. Sometimes it's easy to forget for a little while when it all gets too overwhelming but take a deep breath we must!
This helps keep me sane for some reason when there's a waiting game going on, think time is an illusion of sorts...

''I sometimes wonder if that is what Krishna meant-
Among other things - or one way of putting the same thing:
That the future is a faded song, a Royal Rose or a lavender spray
Of wistful regret for those who are not yet here to regret,
Pressed between yellow leaves of a book that has never been opened.
And the way up is the way down, the way forward is the way back.
You cannot face it steadily, but this thing is sure,
That time is no healer: the patient is no longer here.''