Saturn Return with Saturn in 1st House... What to expect?

katydid

So Saturn rules your Cap Ascendant. And it's in the first in Aquarius.

In order to understand what to expect, we have to know what kind of aspects your natal Saturn makes.

If it has some nice trines and sextiles, this Saturn Return will be a bit more productive than some. You will probably learn to master those talents/strengths indicated by those trines and sextiles.

And the end results will be seen in your first house realm. Your attitude, your persona, your physical body and in the way others see you and experience you.

With Saturn in Aquarius, especially if there are squares or inconjuncts, you may seem distant or disconnected from others at times.

Saturn in the 1st in Aquarius can seem awkward socially when feeling uncertain, or not wanting or willing to try and fit in.:alien:

This Saturn Return could change that. How would you like to be seen by others, when you meet them?

Saturn Return is the time that you can realistically make solid, serious changes in your personality and in how you come across to others.

Your first impression is important. People will have a first impression and put you in the friend zone, or the quirky fun zone, but maybe not really understand you completely. :sideways:

This Saturn Return RESETS that energy. Now that you are older and wiser and more compassionate and confident, what impression would you like to make?
:smile:

Now is the time to figure it out because you can make those important changes now. :joyful:

Zora

Account Closed
Saturn Return with Saturn in 1st House... What to expect?

I've got my Saturn in Aquarius in my 1st house (Capricorn Ascendant).

What should I expect during my first Saturn Return?

In a sector titled "Read my chart" ---at least and at first a posted visible birth chart for reasonable accurate and personally for you fitting hints

My friend began his Saturn return early January and his Saturn was located in the first as well. He has been noticeably more depressed than usual since it occurred, way less talkative. But he's also made great strides too. He's been more motivated and got a great job he loves. Also he's starting to make steps to go back to school, so yeah way more motivated compared to the last couple years I've known him.

ziaimani

I would like to know the answer to this question as well, as I also have Saturn in 1st and will be having my Saturn return soon. Though, I lived in a family where Saturn in 1st is passed over to children and grandchildren as if it is genetics, so I knew quite a few experiences.

My mother has a Cancer rising - Saturn in 1st is the ruler of 7th, and her marriage with my father was quite the struggle, mostly because of their age gap and different family background. Her first Saturn return is actually quite peaceful since my father realized he used to belittle her struggles and make amends on the year of her Saturn return.

One of my Aunt also has Saturn in 1st, though I forgot her rising sign. Her first Saturn return was about career changes and relocation, she used to be a tailor when she was young, creating beautiful gowns and lives in the city, but something comes up and her career ended. Now she lives in a small village far from the city and raising livestocks.

So Saturn rules your Cap Ascendant. And it's in the first in Aquarius.

In order to understand what to expect, we have to know what kind of aspects your natal Saturn makes.

If it has some nice trines and sextiles, this Saturn Return will be a bit more productive than some. You will probably learn to master those talents/strengths indicated by those trines and sextiles.

And the end results will be seen in your first house realm. Your attitude, your persona, your physical body and in the way others see you and experience you.

With Saturn in Aquarius, especially if there are squares or inconjuncts, you may seem distant or disconnected from others at times.

Saturn in the 1st in Aquarius can seem awkward socially when feeling uncertain, or not wanting or willing to try and fit in.:alien:

This Saturn Return could change that. How would you like to be seen by others, when you meet them?

Saturn Return is the time that you can realistically make solid, serious changes in your personality and in how you come across to others.

Your first impression is important. People will have a first impression and put you in the friend zone, or the quirky fun zone, but maybe not really understand you completely. :sideways:

This Saturn Return RESETS that energy. Now that you are older and wiser and more compassionate and confident, what impression would you like to make?
:smile:

Now is the time to figure it out because you can make those important changes now. :joyful:

My Saturn trines my Mars, Mercury and Jupiter... How would that make it play out then?

It squares my Pluto and Midheaven.

katydid

My Saturn trines my Mars, Mercury and Jupiter... How would that make it play out then?

It squares my Pluto and Midheaven.

Saturn trine Mars/Mercury/Jupiter represent your strengths. Mentally, physically and spiritually.

So what are your potential strengths?

Are you down to earth, realistic, logical and
cautious?

Describe your temperament when at your best?