Chiron in the 5th and a Successful Creative Career?

queencup

Chiron in the 5th and Creative Careers?

Hi Everyone,

First time posting.
So I have Chiron in Scorpio sitting in my 5th house. I, from a very young age have always known and wanted to pursue a creative career. Growing older, I'm not so sure if I CAN do any of it seriously. I've been using astrology to better understand myself and possible career paths, I want to know what ya'll think.

In my chart, I have:

Venus trine Chiron
Mercury trine Chiron
Lilith sextile Chiron
Neptune square Chiron
Uranus square Chiron
Jupiter square Chiron

Thank you in advance!

https://astro-charts.com/tools/birt...nited+States&date=1997-3-4+12-32&timeRadio=pm

Attachments

• Birth Chart.jpg
    Birth Chart.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 20
  • Chart Aspects.jpg
    Chart Aspects.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:

katydid

Re: Chiron in the 5th and Creative Careers?

Hi Everyone,

First time posting.
So I have Chiron in Scorpio sitting in my 5th house. I, from a very young age have always known and wanted to pursue a creative career. Growing older, I'm not so sure if I CAN do any of it seriously. I've been using astrology to better understand myself and possible career paths, I want to know what ya'll think.

In my chart, I have:

Venus trine Chiron
Mercury trine Chiron
Lilith sextile Chiron
Neptune square Chiron
Uranus square Chiron
Jupiter square Chiron

Thank you in advance!

astro_2gw_queencup.12221.204114.png

With those nice trines and sextile from Chiron in the 5th, I'd say you are very creative and could use that creativity in your pursuits.

But it is not enough information to say whether you could make a living as an artist or a performer. Is that your goal?

queencup

With those nice trines and sextile from Chiron in the 5th, I'd say you are very creative and could use that creativity in your pursuits.

But it is not enough information to say whether you could make a living as an artist or a performer. Is that your goal?

Thank you for your reply!
I believe the trines from mercury and venus lighten it a bit. I still don't know how to interpret 'Lilith sextile Chiron' though. As for making a living as an artist/performer.. that's the dream! I've attached my birth chart if you wouldn't mind taking a look. I'd love to hear more of your insight!

Harmelia

Hi Everyone,

First time posting.

/QUOTE]

I would read the Chiron in Scorpio in the 5th as you need to work on your self-identity - including your creative self-expression - do some real inner work around that. Doing so heals you. If you could combine doing inner work with creative work, I'd think you'd have success. Pisces MC and Sun, Mercury, Venus in Pisces 9th could give you lots of imagination and you would want to expand yourself in the 9th house - maybe travel - maybe enjoy a higher university degree. With Pisces, you can discover who you are as you work creatively. I really don't see why you couldn't do something creative if you work on yourself and have faith in yourself.