Who do I Attract and why?

CaliCapricorn97

Based on My chart I would love to know what type of men do I attract so far my dating experience has been sad I seem to get heartbroken by Scorpios. My type is preferably Older and career oriented I also date outside my Race/Nationality.

What type of men do I attract and why ???

Attachments

• 52FAB834-EF0D-4573-A97B-C4BB9F25C123.jpg
    52FAB834-EF0D-4573-A97B-C4BB9F25C123.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 29

ElenaJ

Would it be possible for you to re-post the chart, eliminating the asteroids?
It's so full now that it's illegible. Thanks.
Also, for this question the transits are not needed.

ElenaJ

Thank you, that's much easier to read.
The sun and the descendent and its ruler would indicate what type of man you attract, and are attracted to.
In general terms your sun in Capricorn corresponds to an older man, a professional, career oriented person, exactly the profile you wrote.
The sun is conjunct Neptune, so obviously it could be a man with pisces sun, moon or ascendent. it could also be a musician, an artist, a spiritual leader. Neptune rules the MH, confirming the idea of a professional-oriented man.
The sun is also conjunct Jupiter, an honest person, ruling 6th so again a man dedicated to work.
Both Neptune and Jupiter rule pisces so again, the idea of a man with pisces strong in his chart.
The 7th house is just into Capricorn, echoing the qualities a Capricorn sun represents. Its ruler is Saturn, in the 10th, repeating the career importance theme.
Saturn is opposite mars, so expect some conflict in your marriage, heated moments on the domestic scene. This opposition sits on the moon's nodes, making this an important influence on the relationship, although mars and saturn are in mutual reception so this conflictual energy can be worked out with compromise. Your aires moon (that rules your ascendent too) tends to seek attention, it's the "me first" sign, a little emotionally demanding, in mutual reception by house and sign with mars, so you may tend to make demands because your partner dedicates too much of his time and self to his work and not enough to you and your home, but with time you can learn to contain this conflict.
Your 7th ruler opposing mars, who rules scorpio, reveals why you tend to have negative experiences with men of this sign. The same could happen with Aires, although your aires moon could blend well with aires.
The same caution holds for foreigners, as Saturn rules the 9th of foreign countries. The 9th also rules teachers of higher education and religious spiritual workers (priests?).
The Neptune conjunction could also lead to a man with weak character, a bit of a dreamer. And the Jupiter conjunction is an expansive optimistic personality.
Is that a lot to look for?
Take into account you also have two planets, and important ones, in the 7th.
Venus and mercury will also influence your choice of a partner, and they both square the moon's nodes and the Saturn/mars opposition.
There is a lot of activity here, you may actually have more than one partner in your lifetime.
Lastly, I should add that I am not a man, but I am a scorpio! So hopefully what I've written is helpful to you and not a burden.
At the end of the day, you will know when the one destined for you presents himself, and after that you can analyse, but it is practically impossible to anticipate and consciously look for a partner based on what is symbolised in the chart. There are too many millions of men on earth, and too many who can in some way fulfil the scenario your natal chart lays out for you.
Enjoy your freedom while you have it, keep your mind and heart open and flexible, you'll have lots of men to choose from and when the time is right, the right one will pop into your life.

CaliCapricorn97

that’s Interesting because last month I unexpectedly started dating a Pisces sun, I never had Pisces male friends before, he took me out on dates after we hit it off instantly. But one thing is that his communication seems to be off sometimes, I know with Aries Moon I’m demanding with attention when I want it but I’ve been working on controlling that. As of now I’m just enjoying the good times and see what’s in store for us.

Thanks for clarifying now I know why I always seem to get hurt by Scorpio men no matter what I knew it had to be something

Attachments

• 62FDFE98-6923-4549-B75C-DDC5BB8F752B.jpg
    62FDFE98-6923-4549-B75C-DDC5BB8F752B.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 19

ElenaJ

"...his communication seems to be off sometimes"...
This is aires moon out there up front! Communication is two way! Think about it!
At any rate, the mercury/Neptune conjunction is causing this, one talks and the words get vaporised, the other is dreaming when they hear logical conversation interrupting their nirvana! It can work, just keep in mind the mechanism. Even without Neptune in the mix, your Mercurys are in a wide square, you don't look at things in the same way.
Your mars opposes his mercury and squares his Neptune/moon, which is all sexy at the beginning, but can lead to arguments and misunderstandings over time.