Did he receive my message and will he read it?

Ekaterina88

My sister asked me to raise her a chart, and I need some help please.
She sent a message to a guy she is interested in and wants to know if he received it and if he will read it (soon).

So she is Venus, he is Mars, her message is Jupiter. Her message is in her 3rd but in conjunction to his 3rd (that is a + for a Yes?). Mars is separating from a square to Jupiter, I don't know what that would mean. Mars trines Venus with good reception from Mars, so another pointing towards a yes? I mention that the message was sent b e-mail.

What do you think? Did he receive it? Will he read it? Thanks.

Attachments

• mssage sent.jpg
    mssage sent.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 34

SunConjunctUranus

So she is Venus, he is Mars, her message is Jupiter. Her message is in her 3rd but in conjunction to his 3rd (that is a + for a Yes?). Mars is separating from a square to Jupiter, I don't know what that would mean. Mars trines Venus with good reception from Mars, so another pointing towards a yes? I mention that the message was sent b e-mail.

Leo occupied the 11th house. :biggrin: And Leo domicile Sun in the 3rd house square with mars. :biggrin:
Even better if we see it from sidereal prespective, your sister (mercury/virgo), he is jupiter (pisces domicile), and then mercury conjunct jupiter in the 3H Scorpio. :biggrin:

Explaining

R

Last edited:

Ekaterina88

I am not very sure with the Sun square what it could mean. She is kinda worried he might have not received the e-mail, it was send December 24, now it's 27.
Is there any clear aspect that shows he received it and that he will read it? I am stupid with the timing, can you see also when he will read it?

SunConjunctUranus

I am not very sure with the Sun square what it could mean. She is kinda worried he might have not received the e-mail, it was send December 24, now it's 27.
Is there any clear aspect that shows he received it and that he will read it? I am stupid with the timing, can you see also when he will read it?

Sun square mars is just additional aspect from my perspective, you already explained well for your sister about the message was sent. I said, yes, he will read it BUT Sun square Mars, so he might not reply right now. Wait until Sun move away from square, he will reply it.:biggrin:

Ekaterina88

Update from my sister. She asked me if I can see in the chart that her email got lost or intercepted by someone else? She told me she has an email tracker that notifies her when her emails are read (she installed the application to be sure her emails reach people as she had some issues lately with emails not reaching people). But so far her tracker says "email not opened".
So I ask you, do you see the email not reaching him? Like getting lost? I am not sure what I should look for.

Last edited:

SunConjunctUranus

This is your original horary question:

What do you think? Did he receive it? Will he read it?

And this question is different from the original horary questions:

So I ask you, do you see the email not reaching him? Like getting lost?

So as my previous advice, just be patient when the sun move away from square mars. :biggrin: Or is this extremely important? Important like what?

Ekaterina88

This is your original horary question:

And this question is different from the original horary questions:

So as my previous advice, just be patient when the sun move away from square mars. :biggrin: Or is this extremely important? Important like what?
Yeah apparently it is important 😁 I don't know more details though, but she just asked me that. If the message appears getting lost in the first chart, or actually reaching the guy.