Will I get this job I applied for?

About three to four weeks ago, I applied for a foreign government job that deals with bi-lateral trade negotiations for technology firms in the US for a foreign country (i'm American). A day after I applied, I got an email and was sent to the first round of interviews which was this odd one way video where they ask me text questions and I record my answers via my laptop camera and mic.

I sent a follow up thank you message and I got a reply basically saying, "Thank you! We have your first round video questionnaire. We're in the thick of selection and will let you know when we're ready to proceed to the next round." That was about three to four weeks ago.

I asked this question last night, but was unable to post the chart to the board from my phone. I've attached the chart to the thread. The question is: Will I get this job or should I give up hope?

Thanks for the help everyone!

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_horary.61076.22927.png
    astro_w2gw_horary.61076.22927.png
    42.8 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:

Sunrise

Bump, any advice appreciated.
Re: Will I get this job I applied for?
Dear,

we see that the ASC is near a lucky gate, in the degree of Aries where is the gate of leadership, New beginnings and dynamics.
Then I see your ruler (Mars) who is retro without essential dignities in the early degree of :aquarius: that shows us this again in turn the new situation that has arisen to you.

This Mars will soon change position will be in a position of its exaltation and indeed in the absolute degree that has its exaltation. (28 degrees). This means changing the data and being in a power position. But still retro.
The work is Saturn. Also retro. Mars (you) and Saturn (work) have mixed reception. This tells us that you want much this work and also the work too - but the job also wants you very much. We can see this also from the Moon, which is in the exaltation of Jupiter. The interview you gave them that you gave them liked.
These are the positive elements that give hope .....

But

What puzzles me is that there are no aspects between the main planets and the aspects here - are separeting - without grabbing you (Mars). Of course I have seen charts with only reception btw the planets can have a positive result. I hope that in your case.

Yet again, the other one I see and does not optimize is that this Moon through your 4th house (the home and place you are now) and the end of the hypothesis has just been seen with Jupiter (abroad) - the contact you had) and does not make any other aspect until it comes out of the sign of cancer.
And when this Moon changes its position then it will be found in the detriment of Saturn (work) and the first aspect will be with Venus (your oponets), This Venus had already found Saturn in witch is in his exaltation.
this tells me that eventually someone else will take the place.

I hope the reception will work and eventually get you the job.
good luck and I'm waiting for your news to finally see how this map will work.

Last edited:

rafaella

I think your opponent will get the job, Venus 7th lord dignified applying to Saturn. Your opponent is a better match for the job. Yet the mutual reception between lord 1 and lord 10 is there so makes me think something may still come up. If not this job but something else, at a later stage. The rx may suggest they will be looking again. So keep applying for other jobs there.

Thank you for the replies Sunrise and Rafaella. Breaks my heart. I will report back shortly.

Between reviewing my natal transits and progressions, I had a positive long term transit hit directly the night I heard back from them the first time, but the transit went retrograde and does reach its max orb until the 31 of August. The uranus retrograde keeps messing with everything!

I do have another job offer that came up recently that offered me work, however it's not ideal and something I don't particularly want to do .

Thanks again for your insights.

Question for you all, I was under the impression that the 7th house also included business partnerships and contracts with another as well as open enemies.

Is the aspect that it is making why it appears to be that we're looking at it being an open enemy instead of the other interpretations?

Edit: for those interested, I did not get the job.

Last edited: