Could someone please interpret?

astroamatuer

Hey :)

If anyone would like to interpret this synastry or composite or progressed composite I would really love to hear someones opinion on why I have met this person and why at this time (Met in March/April) etc.
As you can see from the birth years there is a massive age difference and I would like to understand why I feel so strongly connected to this person (who is pretty much the same age as my parents lol).

Also the second person's (1966) birth time is not correct, we have tried to get the correct time but havent been able to get it yet - so I have entered as 11:59am.

I have attatched to this post:
Progressed chart 1& 2
Synastry
Composite
Progressed Composite

I can only upload 5 so I figured the natal positions can be found on the synastry chart :)

Thank you so much in advance to anyone who reads this x

Attachments

• astro_61gw_01_23_anonymous_anonymous.46831.5381.jpg
    astro_61gw_01_23_anonymous_anonymous.46831.5381.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 18
  • astro_621gw_01_23_anonymous_anonymous.46892.8319.jpg
    astro_621gw_01_23_anonymous_anonymous.46892.8319.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 15
  • astro_6251gw_01_23_anonymous_anonymous.46919.9450.jpg
    astro_6251gw_01_23_anonymous_anonymous.46919.9450.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 15
  • progressed chart2.jpg
    progressed chart2.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 21
  • progressed chart1.jpg
    progressed chart1.jpg
    122.3 KB · Views: 20

muchacho

Hey :)

If anyone would like to interpret this synastry or composite or progressed composite I would really love to hear someones opinion on why I have met this person and why at this time (Met in March/April) etc.
As you can see from the birth years there is a massive age difference and I would like to understand why I feel so strongly connected to this person (who is pretty much the same age as my parents lol).

Also the second person's (1966) birth time is not correct, we have tried to get the correct time but havent been able to get it yet - so I have entered as 11:59am.

I have attatched to this post:
Progressed chart 1& 2
Synastry
Composite
Progressed Composite

I can only upload 5 so I figured the natal positions can be found on the synastry chart :)

Thank you so much in advance to anyone who reads this x
Looking at the synastry, his ASC triggers your 4th House (deep feelings, home and family), his Moon your 7th House (spouse) and his Sun your 1st House (self-image). Which means you feel very connected to him on a deep level (like coming home), he also represents your ideal marriage partner in a way (7th House) plus he inspires you to work on yourself and do some self-improvement (1st House).

astroamatuer

Looking at the synastry, his ASC triggers your 4th House (deep feelings, home and family), his Moon your 7th House (spouse) and his Sun your 1st House (self-image). Which means you feel very connected to him on a deep level (like coming home), he also represents your ideal marriage partner in a way (7th House) plus he inspires you to work on yourself and do some self-improvement (1st House).

Thank you :)
Yeh I can feel the inspiration for self improvement for sure, although Im not sure how seriously to take it all because of the age difference. Do you think thats the reason we met? And do you think I am supposed to be helping him in any way?
When we met I was getting over another guy who actually destroyed me mentally to the point it was really hard to even get out of bed, his divorce has just been finalised (his wife left him for his best friend) - I feel like I want to give him emotional support and strength but at the same time I am not sure what the point of it all is because if it turned into something serious my family and friends would not accept it and neither would his. So we know we have a strong connection but I spend alot of the time thinking ok met each other for a reason but really what is the reason, what is the point.
I know you shouldnt worry about being judged or worry about other peoples opinion but the guy is nearly twice my age so Im not even sure of my own opinion of myself for entertaining this idea :andy:

Thanks so much for your help and I hope your having a good day :) x

muchacho

Thank you :)
Yeh I can feel the inspiration for self improvement for sure, although Im not sure how seriously to take it all because of the age difference. Do you think thats the reason we met? And do you think I am supposed to be helping him in any way?
When we met I was getting over another guy who actually destroyed me mentally to the point it was really hard to even get out of bed, his divorce has just been finalised (his wife left him for his best friend) - I feel like I want to give him emotional support and strength but at the same time I am not sure what the point of it all is because if it turned into something serious my family and friends would not accept it and neither would his. So we know we have a strong connection but I spend alot of the time thinking ok met each other for a reason but really what is the reason, what is the point.
I know you shouldnt worry about being judged or worry about other peoples opinion but the guy is nearly twice my age so Im not even sure of my own opinion of myself for entertaining this idea :andy:

Thanks so much for your help and I hope your having a good day :) x
The reason why things happen as they happen in your life is because of Law of Attraction. Which means you could be the answer to some issues he is working on and he could be the answer to some of your own issue or desires. No one can really tell except you. There obviously is some kind of match and mutual benefit or else it wouldn't be happening and wouldn't feel good either.

If I were you, I wouldn't think much further into the future. It seems that you came together at a moment of emotional turmoil. Which means when you both are thru this, things may look differently. You've also mentioned the age gap. He belongs to a different generation, which means he's on a different vibe on the more impersonal and fundamental things of life. You can see that by looking at the outer planets. It's a different perspective. Maybe that's what makes his presence in your life so helpful at the moment, but if you would really be together all day every day, then that could be challenging.

astroamatuer

The reason why things happen as they happen in your life is because of Law of Attraction. Which means you could be the answer to some issues he is working on and he could be the answer to some of your own issue or desires. No one can really tell except you. There obviously is some kind of match and mutual benefit or else it wouldn't be happening and wouldn't feel good either.

If I were you, I wouldn't think much further into the future. It seems that you came together at a moment of emotional turmoil. Which means when you both are thru this, things may look differently. You've also mentioned the age gap. He belongs to a different generation, which means he's on a different vibe on the more impersonal and fundamental things of life. You can see that by looking at the outer planets. It's a different perspective. Maybe that's what makes his presence in your life so helpful at the moment, but if you would really be together all day every day, then that could be challenging.

Thank you xx