Sun/Merc square Saturn/Pluto Midpoint

Munch

I've always been aware of the the square from Saturn to both my Sun and Mercury but never really noticed that a tighter square exist between the Saturn/Pluto Midpoint and my Sun/Merc conjunction until today.

I have to ask what that really points to.

My thoughts are that in keeping with the theme of my chart, it's about testing myself (1st house/4th house) but I can't wrap my head around what the test really is. Thoughts?

Cafeastrology (because I can find no other online source...sigh) has this to say about the midpoint: SA/PL Hindered or slow development. Slow, gradual separation or divorce. Hindered development. Difficult to apply oneself. Distinction. Slow separation. Divorce. Necessity. Hindrance and slowing up. Interruption of the development. Changes through separation.

It also says this about the Jupiter/Pluto midpoint which is relevant because it's the same as the Saturn/Pluto midpoint: JU/PL Fortunate change, development or transformation. Fortunate development, change or transformation. A fortunate development.

Last edited:

theV

Day after day I am becoming more interested in midpoint they are great read. I am looking for meaning or description when one midpoint equals one other

Myself I have SUN/SATURN=MERUCRY/PLUTO MIDPOINT