So sad and lonely....

purrleo

So, I have had a bit of a bad last couple of weeks. A friend died, another got in a severe wreck and my boyfriend broke up with me. I have been feeling like I will never find my soul mate....

Can someone please give me some kind of hope based on my natal chart as far as giving me some idea when I may meet someone significant in my life?

Anything would be more than appreciated.

Attachments

• erikachart.gif
    erikachart.gif
    27.1 KB · Views: 61

wilsontc

Staff member
Venus, to purrleo

purrleo,

You asked:
Can someone please give me some kind of hope based on my natal chart as far as giving me some idea when I may meet someone significant in my life?

You have a least aspected :venus: (relationships), indicating you do not "connect in" to relationships. So you may not recognize relationships or relationship opportunities when you experience them. This indicates that you can't "pin your hopes" on relationships. Since all the rest of your energy is on the "self" (left) side of your chart, get yourself "in order", and the relationships will take care of themselves.

Relating in the real world,

Tim

HeyPlayGirl

hi :biggrin:
i was going to joke that i'm your soul mate but i see your a girl too lol

anyway i am new to astro so i can't tell you when you will meet someone (solar arcs and transits can help with finding an ideal time to do that or you could ask a horary like will you meet somsone next year, etc) but i can tell you your 7th house of partnerships is in taurus which is ruled my venus and venus is in the 9th hosue of travel.
this means you could have a relationship with someone foreign or just someone with a totally different ethnicity or backround than you.
your 9th house is in cancer which ive heard is a sign you could do well abroad...just something for you to think about! :wink:

So, I have had a bit of a bad last couple of weeks. A friend died, another got in a severe wreck and my boyfriend broke up with me. I have been feeling like I will never find my soul mate....

May I suggest you read the 'welcome sticky' at the top of this forum? It has some great explanations, links etc and also has links to forum rules & regs...At the top of every forum there are lots of ‘stickys’ which explain matters in that forum, along with guidelines, tips and forum rules

My way of helping newbies is for them to do more research and learning rather than just ‘drop the answer in your lap’ and not necessarily to provide professional readings and forecast future events. If you are truly interested in astrology, I and most others here will help you…..
Having a Sagittarius MC is the sign of the teacher and I do indeed teach astrology. This forum is a wonderful community of all mixed levels. So instead of dropping the answer in your lap I may provide links to encourage you in the hope that if you are sincerely interested enough you will do the research and enlighten yourself….

You could always try asking a horary question in their GLounge when you may meet someone, cos a natal chart is more times than not 'inner events' than outer events.:biggrin:

purrleo

Geez Tim! That was a little harsh. I do connect in relationships when I feel a connection. Can't when there is not.

I too relate in the real world.

Erika

purrleo

Heyplaygirl,
I appreciate the insight you gave. What is kind of hilarious is that I just met someone online who is living 2,000 miles away and could potentially be my soul mate. Travel will definitely be involved!:biggrin:

kaminari

Hang in there. You recently had a Saturn return which may not have been easy. But yeah, as far as hope, I see you have Mars conjunct Pluto. This should give you the energy to survive (& do) anything.:w00t:

Oh, & I believe there are many soul mates for some people, but I agree with Tim in that you will have to put the work into it, but you can make it happen.:wink:

And your Venus is least aspected, but it's making a hard square with your Moon, so I'm sure you're aware of this energy.:love:

purrleo

Thank you Kaminari!
I do appreciate your post as I have been feeling very much like things are extra hard lately. Thanks for the hope...

I have actually just met someone that I feel is going to be a major factor in my life regardless if soul mate or soul friend. It at least gives me hope that there are still people out there who we can connect with on many different levels as I was starting to worry....

kaminari

Thank you Kaminari!
I do appreciate your post as I have been feeling very much like things are extra hard lately. Thanks for the hope...

I have actually just met someone that I feel is going to be a major factor in my life regardless if soul mate or soul friend. It at least gives me hope that there are still people out there who we can connect with on many different levels as I was starting to worry....

Awesome. I wish you the best of luck.

Sunny

Your Venus squarring the Moon has a very strong aspect, because these two are also in reception.
The house of friends is full with plenty hopes (Jupiter, ruler of your 2nd, the house of hope, Saturn, ruler of your 3rd and 4th = brothers and family, and this Saturn between Moon -significator of family, too- and Jupiter), so, what could that mean?
You say that you are sad. Your Mercury in exaltation rules your 8th. Are you thinking mostly on death? Did you have some loss in your family (brothers or uncles or so ) ?
Your Venus rules your 12th, therefore I think that Tim is right, too. Something is strange in your feelings and your joy, because it isn't open, if you can understand.

If you lost a friend and you experience an affective broke - there are reasons enough to be sad, yes.
Actually the Sun conjuncts your ASC, that will you give a clearer insight to your essential being, like to become more conscious, and that makes always suffering. But suffering is not only a bad thing, as you know it yourself (Mars in the 12, you understand:wink:), and therefore look at the good perspective of this situation - there is surely one!
The best you can obtain, is to do not fall into too much illusions - look at your Neptune in the 2nd, the house of hopes -, therefore your Sun, actually, helps you a lot.

Cheers
Sunny

wilsontc

Staff member
sorry, to purr

purr,

You said:
I have been feeling like I will never find my soul mate...Geez Tim! That was a little harsh. I do connect in relationships when I feel a connection. Can't when there is not. I too relate in the real world.

Erika,

I apologize for sounding harsh. Your description of "never finding a soul mate" fit in perfectly with a least aspected :venus: (relationships), so I mentioned it and mentioned that searching for a "soul mate" might be a little difficult if you do not "connect in" to relationships. A least aspected :venus: indicates you might OVERdo in relationships, so (since it is a stress aspect) you might OVERdo the stress of relationships...and never notice when things are going well in a relationship. So I suggest looking for a "soul mate" might be difficult and create unrealistic expectations. Instead, simply find someone you get along with...and maybe they will BECOME a "soul mate" later.

Explaining,

Tim

Last edited:

Lin

Re: sorry, to purr

Although I don't disagree with what Tim said, you need to know it's not a complete story. Throughout the years, transits and progressions help even the weakly aspects planets in a chart.
I think you can chalk up the way you feel now, this year, to your Saturn return, which occured in your 11th house of friends. The 11th house is also the house of "goals" and therefore, it is natural for you to feel "restricted" and even paralyzed about the prospect of the "future"....goals. When Saturn moves on, especially once it clears the square to your natal Venus next year, you will have better luck...
but be careful because when Saturn squares your Venus the first time (this winter) you may be tempted to take big chances in love because you are needy and frustrated. My best advice is to use that energy for other things...working on other areas, the many other areas of your life. When true love shows up, it won't take a LOT of work....(just a little....like all good things do).
LIN

purrleo

Wow! Thank you everyone for the amount of insight and help you have been giving me!

Sunny- I don't know much about the friends and family "hope" as I for the most part have been feeling alone--like I have very little family support (I don't) and very few friends (I do).

Mercury in elevation ruled by 8th house- not really have been thinking about death, but I have been feeling a "death" so to speak in connection with my bro and sis as I no longer communicate with them.

Venus ruling my 12th house- Yikes! I think you and Tim and several other people are right. I have had a hard time in relationships. With giving and recieving love. One of my very closest friends has said that I care more deeply than anyone he has every met, but cannot and will not show it. I also am ready to run for the hills when the first sign of difficulty emerges.

This has been a really hard placement for me! Will it get easier?

Tim- Thanks for the apology. I can be WAY too sensitive I know.... I really do want to connect in relationships, but feel like I don't truly know how. I have just realized that I never have truly been in love.

Lin-Saturn return in 11th house--yes I have been feeling like the future is bleak and hopeless...
Saturn squares Venus-- Uh oh! I do see me doing something like this as I tend to get very lonely and desperate at times. Thanks for the heads up!

Sunny

Hi, Purrleo!
When I saw your first posting I regarded only on your ASC because your tone was like a scorpio one.:wink:
Now your reply shows a great ability to communicate - yes! - your feelings, what isn't so easy for everyone.
I don't think that you have a bad chart. But take a look once more on it: there are only two planets in water signs, three in earth, three in fire and two in air signs. This shows a good equilibrated chart.
As your Venus - the planet of desire, pleasure and excess in these matters - is located in Cancer squarring the Moon in the 11th, could it be that you are always fighting (scorpios like this:whistling:) against a sort of "pregnancy" taken in a symbolic way? And that you are almost feeling like a "little girl", when deep sentiments are coming up?
I suggest that with your qualities of creation (Moon in the 11th), perhaps in writing (the 11th in Virgo, sign of communication, caring for others, working for others ..), and your SUN in Leo on the MC, which is a very bright shining sun, you still keep a tendancy letting you getting down by the smallest injuring and wounding. So you fall deep and deeper as the scorpio method is. Let raise your Sun in this case, and enjoy from its generosity.

Your conflict could be explained by 1) your feelings and 2) by your wishes.
Leos (your Sun) have often the sentiments of getting no love and this almost from their own children. And Scorpios (your ASC) lives for and from love, and so they want always more and at every time - I exagerate a little bit. So you can be in a deceiption and in a frustration at the same time. But if you have a regard on this side you can learn to dominate your negative sad thinkings and understand what is really working in your inner world and so coming over your sadness.

In my opinion you must be able for much and strong spirituality (Uranus in the 1st) and can do great things therein. Perhaps you need to meet your spiritual teacher and then y'll going on the way of love (Venus in the 9th).

Did you think already to this?

Sunny

R4VEN

Purrleo.
I suggest you look deeper into Chiron in the 7th.
Chiron is the apex of Yod opposing Uranus in the 1st,and 135 Moon sq Venus.
Transiting Saturn will con Moon/Venus,and transiting Pluto will oppose Mo/Ve.

Jerry.
Well spotted, Jerry.

With Chiron in the 7th house of relationships, your one-to-one relationships will be the area of your life where you work through what you have come to learn in this incarnation. Your almost-unaspected Venus gives you a particular focus upon your love-life, and I also notice that your Jupiter also has few true aspects - one being a square to Neptune, which can lead to a lot of dreaming and longing, and not much real action. You can tend to having quite elaborate ideals and dreams for yourself. For instance, I feel that the term `soulmate' should be banned by law for all eternity!!!!! People come in and out of our lives for a whole raft of complex reasons - and purrleo, your life will teach you what these reasons may be. With Chiron in the 7th - (and you should read everything you can about this, in order to develop a more realistic approach to the purpose of your relationships to your life and growth) - you are going to have to develop a more powerful grasp over your own will and your resultant actions. `Falling in love' is a passive term, and one which indicates that you have no control over this. Whom you love and why should always be a conscious choice; if it isn't, then were it me I'd head for the hills. A compulsive relationship will always be difficult in some way, and I suspect that you can be hurt very easily.

Astrodawn

Purrleo

Accept my sympathy for your friend and breakup. I have been suffering a deep sense of sadness & loneliness due to similar events to yourself.

Trying to find someone else to ease that pain wont work, you need to come to terms with events within yourself and only then will you be ready to receive another or soul mate in your life.

There will be someone for you eventually, try to talk to someone if your feeling very bad, xmas is looming and thats not a good time for loneliness.

xx

C0rnholio

I just feel like chipping in to show some solidarity with a fellow Leo. I also have a Chiron in the 7th house and the same (supposedly under-aspected) Venus squaring Moon. Searching for a soul mate has been an ongoing topic, as well as jumping into relationships way too soon for my own good. With a Venus-Moon square the challenge in life is to be more selective, so I would not advice jumping into any relationship that comes and then trying to make it work. Connecting in relationships has never been a problem for me, maybe because my Mercury is in Cancer. And Purrleo has her Venus in Cancer. How sweet!

Last edited:

purrleo

Oh my! So much info to digest. I will try to do my best....

Sunny
As your Venus - the planet of desire, pleasure and excess in these matters - is located in Cancer squarring the Moon in the 11th, could it be that you are always fighting (scorpios like this:whistling:) against a sort of "pregnancy" taken in a symbolic way? And that you are almost feeling like a "little girl", when deep sentiments are coming up?

Well, I don't really know what you mean by a symbolic pregnancy. I do feel like I am always looking for the other shoe to drop in relationships so to speak. I do, however, relate to feeling like a little girl when people show deep emotions for me. I feel like I am not really able to accept "deep love" although it is what I long for the most...

you still keep a tendancy letting you getting down by the smallest injuring and wounding. So you fall deep and deeper as the scorpio method is.

Ah yes! I am EXTREMELY sensitive and get hurt from the most unintentional things... Stupid scorpio ASC...

Leos (your Sun) have often the sentiments of getting no love and this almost from their own children. And Scorpios (your ASC) lives for and from love, and so they want always more and at every time

I really don't know about Leos feeling like they get no love, but I agree with the Scorpios' living for and to love. I definitely live to love...

In my opinion you must be able for much and strong spirituality (Uranus in the 1st) and can do great things therein. Perhaps you need to meet your spiritual teacher and then y'll going on the way of love (Venus in the 9th).

I do infact have very strong spirituality....Where do you meet spiritual teachers- a coffee shop? :smile:

Thank you so much for your responses! You have given me a lot to look at.

Erika