Am I pregnant?

Scherzy

hahh ok Scherzy pretty much everyone has gained weight these 15 days due to general lockdown:whistling:.so the chart you posted last time was the day after you had sex and now this second one is after 15 days only have passed? is your period late? i told you back then that the chart wasn't indicative for a pregnancy, the negative testimonies were more.
Anyway we don't do multiple charts on the same question, this is one basic rule.
Still if indeed your period is late why don't you do a proper exam, going to a doctor and having a test, instead of asking multiple horary questions?
I am with my family now and it is forbidden for me to go out :(

kalinka

If the first chart gave a definitely no and you did not have sex thereafter...then why you should be pregnant now? I understand your worries but the second chart could be not valid.

Scherzy

If the first chart gave a definitely no and you did not have sex thereafter...then why you should be pregnant now? I understand your worries but the second chart could be not valid.

But first chart was too early for prediction
Only after 4 days from sexual intercourse

Aria Venue

But first chart was too early for prediction
Only after 4 days from sexual intercourse
obviously :smile:
still you asked back then exactly the same question: "am i pregnant?", so let's say the chart couldn't show an aspect, considering the sperm hasn't already fertilized the egg, since this question was premature, it would have given though hints for a future pregnancy..anyway we don't do multiple charts for the same question, keep that in mind always:smile:
is your period indeed late?some times this happens also you know

Last edited:

kalinka

When you did the first test?
The classic urine pregnancy test provides a reliable result approx. 14 days after fertilization of the egg cell, i.e. around the time of the actually due period. It is advisable to do the test after the absence of the period. That is why you should do definitely another one now. For the case you are really pregnant now, you have to go either way to the doctor.

Aria Venue

Yes it is late 7 days

Scherzy please go and get tested.Its pointless seeing several charts over the same question.in your last chart the " testimony" was a separating aspect from l5(babby-egg) and l11 (sun)as your partner's accidental sig turned 5th( his sperm) while moon from cap was also transferring light, meaning also you had previously sex.Beyond that we have the moon aspect to venus as a benefic but from a fairly fertile sign(taurus), while moon in a barren sign -valens) i would like to have other more clear indications of body changes and perhaps a phlegmatic phase, which is common in pregnancy. But i have seen several pregnancy charts where the pregnancy was not given from an aspect, but from other factors ..moroever in this chart we have a regular void moon, nothing is going to change immediately as entering fertile pisces..etc

eekndyn

Stress can/will delay your cycle. Dont stress yourself. Relax. I missed the whole month of February, so it does happen. I cant speak for everyone but the hunger aspect usually doesnt kick in until the 2nd trimester. First trimester most will have food aversions.

Scherzy

Scherzy please go and get tested.Its pointless seeing several charts over the same question.in your last chart the " testimony" was a separating aspect from l5(babby-egg) and l11 (sun)as your partner's accidental sig turned 5th( his sperm) while moon from cap was also transferring light, meaning also you had previously sex.Beyond that we have the moon aspect to venus as a benefic but from a fairly fertile sign(taurus), while moon in a barren sign -valens) i would like to have other more clear indications of body changes and perhaps a phlegmatic phase, which is common in pregnancy. But i have seen several pregnancy charts where the pregnancy was not given from an aspect, but from other factors ..moroever in this chart we have a regular void moon, nothing is going to change immediately as entering fertile pisces..etc

Now in my country forbidden to go out :(
an my family,if they learn they kill me :(
I am so scared

kalinka

But turkey isn't in complete lock down now...or am I wrong? You need a solution now if you want 100% certainty. We can't help you

aquarius7000

I agree with you. If you only use traditional planets then the chart has to give the right answer without outer planets. However outers are often helpful.
Thanks for agreeing. And that is exactly what we are looking for - "correct answer", so it means just using trad. planets suffices. Keep it simple :sideways:

aquarius7000

Stress can/will delay your cycle. Dont stress yourself. Relax. I missed the whole month of February, so it does happen. I cant speak for everyone but the hunger aspect usually doesnt kick in until the 2nd trimester. First trimester most will have food aversions.
Valid points - all of them

kalinka

Thanks for agreeing. And that is exactly what we are looking for - "correct answer", so it means just using trad. planets suffices. Keep it simple :sideways:

Everyone has their own methods. There is no "horary police", who says that :) My very first book was from Mona Riegger. A german and modern horary astrologer, who uses outer planets and I still rely on her methods.