Will I Still be Working there in a Week?

Starfall

Hi all,

I started a contract a few months ago in a place I really like. I've recently applied for a permanent internal position and things were looking good. But, last week I had a serious conflict with one of my colleagues. It has fairly damaged my enthusiasm and as things got worse at work yesterday, I decided to hand in my notice today.

From experience, I've learned that even at this stage, things can change rapidly. Perhaps they won't, and things will remain as they are.

I asked:

Will I Still be Working there in a Week?

Me: Ascendant is Cancer, therefore I am the Moon. The Moon is peregrine in Gemini and I believe weak (also possibly hurt) by being in the 12th house. The Moon is about to change very shortly back into it's domicile and shortly after into the 1st so impending (better) change. I suspected was the Moon Void of Course, but actually the Moon is still applying a square to Venus, exalted in the 10th of Pisces. More on that in a moment.

The Job: I took that as the 10th. Pisces on the 10th makes Jupiter the ruler. Jupiter is in the 7th, fairly tightly conjunct the DC, so opposing me. I don't know what that means. Opposing interests? Both the Moon in Gemini and Jupiter in Capricorn dislike each other's positions: Moon is weak in Capricorn and Jupiter is weak in Gemini . Mutual dislike?

I'm not sure what Venus in the 10th represents, which adds something to the job. Perhaps it's the recruiter between me and the job? Moon and Venus have a better relationship, and Venus is strongly positive. I have no idea if this is relevant, but that horary Venus is exactly conjunct my natal Mercury/Pisces MC. Is that significant?

On a side-note, I notice that the Moon is finishing an opposition with Mars in the 6th of Sagittarius. The colleague is foreign and the events took place at work. So I guess that's my colleague. That brings me back to Venus - Venus has squared the 6th planet Mars, and it's finishing. Who is that and what happened?

Bottom line: I don't see me being there in a week. The Moon's changes and Venus contact I think are good. But none of them are an applying connection to the 10th ruler. I'm very much a novice at this and still missing advanced techniques!

Any thoughts?

Thanks.

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_will_i_still_be_working_there_in_a_week.50711.229269.png
    astro_w2gw_will_i_still_be_working_there_in_a_week.50711.229269.png
    95.2 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
I do not see much favorable in this chart.

Looking at the 10th not only as job but also as the boss, your boss is weak Jupiter in its fall in Capricorn and is positioned on the sensitive cups of the 7th house of open enemies.

You/Moon and boss/Jup are in mutual adverse reception, and are also adversely inconjunct. With the inconjunct, [or being five signs apart, so unaspected], significators typically do not see eye to eye.

So promise of a resolution between you and the job/boss does not appear encouraging.

PS Venus in the 10th could be the boss as well. So you/Moon being in a tense exact partile square with Venus is also a challenge in this matter.

Last edited:

Starfall

Thank you for taking a look and for the analysis IleneK!

Yeah, that result is as expected on my end. I’ll post an update on any significant developments.

Starfall

Hi IleneK,

Just an update. So, the colleague at work approached me today and apologised. He explained his intentions and they were fairly reasonable. There were some misunderstandings too. All that was left was the remainder of my work contract. We discussed things with the boss and he just wanted me on board. I’ve to clear it with the recruiter on Monday but that should be fine. A surprise turn.