Lilith and North Node, I have a feeling they might be important.

applesandlilacs

I have tried to research this myself, but to no avail. Some places say Lilith and North Node are important, and some say they are not. My Lilith and N.Node are conjunct and are conjunct to some personal planets, not to mention they are in the middle heading towards the end of a stellium. At least I think it's stellium. Any insight would be greatly appreciated. Gratitude & Blessings, Amber.

astro_2gw_01_amber.83645.59423.jpg

rahu

Banned
I have tried to research this myself, but to no avail. Some places say Lilith and North Node are important, and some say they are not. My Lilith and N.Node are conjunct and are conjunct to some personal planets, not to mention they are in the middle heading towards the end of a stellium. At least I think it's stellium. Any insight would be greatly appreciated. Gratitude & Blessings, Amber.

View attachment 62648
Lilith and the node gives you very accurate intuitions. This gives psychic sensitivity. It may not seem like you are psychic because you don't necessarily get distinct images or thoughts/ideas but the feelings seem to well up from deep inside you. With the moon also conjunct the node, you are even more turned into other peoples feelings and thoughts.
The Saturn /sun and Saturn/venus midpoints are also conjunct the node. This shows you to be a extremely loving and loyal person at your core. But this also shows that love sometimes dissapoints you because many people do not love as deeply and devotedly as you do.
rahu

Retro

Banned

View attachment 62648

Hi there.../
Im justly indeed...!
;)
Are you indeed here to control people-like Me (God?.
.. :)
.. :)
... ;)
... ;/
... ;)
... ;)
... ;)
... ;/
Indeed!

applesandlilacs

Lilith and the node gives you very accurate intuitions. This gives psychic sensitivity. It may not seem like you are psychic because you don't necessarily get distinct images or thoughts/ideas but the feelings seem to well up from deep inside you. With the moon also conjunct the node, you are even more turned into other peoples feelings and thoughts.
The Saturn /sun and Saturn/venus midpoints are also conjunct the node. This shows you to be a extremely loving and loyal person at your core. But this also shows that love sometimes dissapoints you because many people do not love as deeply and devotedly as you do.
rahu

Thank-you for your insight. The intuition makes sense. I wish it was more like the movies, alas I just get overwhelmed and a need to vomit. Apparently, I have not yet mastered this gift. It's interesting that you mention Saturn because I don't see how he fits in my chart/life, especially being a Virgo.
-Amber