What would you look for in a job application chart?

loveastrology

What would you want in a job application chart? And would it make a difference if the job would require a long distance move?

As a side note, do you think a poor job application chart =not getting the job?

Kaiousei no Senshi

Premium Member
Lord of the First (the applicant) being in good aspect to and received by the Lord of the Seventh (the people receiving the application), while the Lord of the Twelfth (other applicants) are very unfortunately positioned.

loveastrology

Thanks! Makes sense. I've been concentrating one 1st and 10th so glad i know better now. Do you think mercury rx makes a difference? .....Maybe i should try to get Virgo or Gemini on the 12th house cusp.
Also can i ask, would you consider nodes at all? Thanks!

ALRESCHA

I have :) :northnode: trined my MC that day, and transiting Sun aligned with my natal :northnode:

I'd say some inconjunctions and sesquiquadrates are necessary to make changes. They'd better be between two benefic planets, such as Venus and Mercury.

But the transiting malefics, then Venus, Sun, Mercury and Mars should trine and sextile MC, Saturn, Jupiter, Mercury, Mars, Sun and Venus in one's natal chart.
I waited for all this and as the Sun hit my 6th house and trined my natal Saturn it worked even though transiting Saturn was and still is killing me :) But it still trines my Mars.
It truly was a mission impossible, but it worked. I suppose it would work if the Sun or Venus transited 10th house too.

My explanation is that the benefic planets should bring their power to the symbols of work, earning, growth, career, being evaluated and approved by an authority. I counted Mercury as the application. I count Mars as what you do for this one :biggrin: And the Sun shined in my work house :)

I also always make sure that the Part of fortune is doing well enough :)