Help with the Moon - sending a job application

Arena

Hello

I've read in many places that the best for electional astrology is to choose a time when the moon is waxing, or a sign of domicile or exaltation.

Now today we are on a full moon day, but the moon is positioned in Gemini, cadent.

I would think a full moon day is a good day to send a job application, and choose a good ASC and make sure that the ruler of 1st and ruler of MC are in aspect.

But I am guessing that the Moon in Cancer, it's domicile is better than being in cadent even though it is full today - am I right that the Moon is better there?

I would also like to ask experienced ones about choosing a good ASC.
I can see that for the next days Mars and Venus are in trine relationship and so are Jupiter and Saturn. Would it be good for me to choose those for ASC and MC rulers as they are trining now (and knowing that Saturn rules my progressed MC in natal chart)? Or is it a bad that Jupiter is rx and moving away from Saturn?

Would it be better therefore to choose Venus and Mars as the signifactors of the chart as they will soon be moving towards each other as Venus goes Rx. ?

There is also the possibilty of having Venus and Saturn as the rulers.

What do you guys think? Any chance of getting someone to participate with me? :)