Should I give up on love?

Mervuchka

That is an important qs for me because I want to canalize my energy into positive results not disappointments or feeling unworthy!
Every word is appreciated❤️

https://imgur.com/910hPNx

Chrysalis

The lot of rectitude of if its the right thing to do to give up on love falls at 27° Virgo. The lot ruler in the 7th house retrogrades back towards 5th ruler venus and away from the 7th ruler moon. I think you should focus more on casual dating for now and not be expecting too much.

You/Saturn and relationship planet L7 moon are both in azimene degrees which makes the planetary expression less effective. So having a full committed relationship is not going to be happening right now, if anything just focus on having some fun via casual dating.

Mervuchka

Thank you so much for your reply!
I would rather stay single (I’ve been single up to now) than casual dating ☺️
I have natal retro venus in 7th(7th ruler), conj. Mars(5th ruler), natal moon in capri, Sun in 8th square staurn in 4th/5th cusp. I expect marrying late or never marrying.
I have a smooth and bright career path (I am very thankful) but I haven’t had even a date (I am 24). If it never happens to me, I should give my full focus on work and never dream/hope about it.

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
Never give up on love :smile:. Just be patient and give yourself the time needed to understand what love is. That takes time.

Then you can decide if you prefer to give up on it.
There is plenty of time for you to date and find love.
Wishing you the very best,