Did Trump get infected with Corona Virus when he met the Brazilian official?

aquarius7000

Where does it say this is a Mundane chart?
Where did I say that the Moon denotes anything else in a Mundane chart?
I will stick by my placement of what the Moon denotes in the chart I read and my gut feeling that we do not know the truth about Trump.

aquarius7000

How does that work? Trump is the president of a foreign country for querent.
The above (and you can read the other posts by the poster of the above statement seems to say that because the querent is not in the US, Trump is foreign to the querent and so querent's question cannot be about Trump.

Then, a couple of posts later, says, both the officials (incl. Bolsanaro) are part of the Q. A little contradictory because the querent is still Indian and so Bolasanaro is equally foreign to him, going by what the poster themselves deemed.
They are literally part of the question.

“Did Trump get infected with Corona Virus when he met the Brazilian official?”

Anyway, the interpretations on this thread seem highly politically slanted, that’s disappointing.

In Horary, Event and Mundane, you do not have to live in the country to ask about that country's leader, people, etc. Living in NY (though I am not american), I can ask about Brazil's leader or India's PM, or Germany's chancellor. That is how it works. The quesited clearly is Trump and they Q clearly is whether the Quesited = Trump got infected when he met with another country's leader (Bolsanaro in this case). The Moon can also be taken to co-signify Trump along with showing the flow of events and we clearly see that the Moon is fallen. Any person that knew basic Horary knowledge can see what that would mean.

Last edited:

leomoon

The Moon in mundane chart denotes the common people, women generally, crowds, and all matters of a common or public nature. The position of the Moon in a mundane chart will show where the public's attention falls. This is what I am using as my interpretation of the Moon.

Tomorrow he is going to a church for a National Day of Prayer. Would he do that knowing he has the virus?

P.S. Church service is on the radio.

IMO, watching him over the past 3 years, my answer would be YES.

Consider this: The doctors say that the virus can be asymptomatic and lie dormant for anywhere from 2 days to 2 weeks after contact.

Last edited:

leomoon

The wording used by WH secretary Stephanie Grisham and even Dr. Conley is suspicious according to many today:

Dr. Conley issued a letter at 11:55 p.m. on Friday acknowledging that while the president interacted with at least two people who later tested positive for the coronavirus, he was not recommending home quarantine, and “testing for Covid-19 is not currently indicated.’
It was unclear if Mr. Trump took the test after the letter was released, or if Dr. Conley’s letter was a falsehood, or if the physician was misleading in his formulation that a test for the president was “not currently indicated” — which did not say directly whether Mr. Trump had been tested.
The confusion seems to center around Trump's own words about "testing" himself for a temperature or fever. “This evening, I received confirmation that the test is negative,” the physician, Sean P. Conley, said in a statement. “The president remains symptom free.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/14/us/politics/trump-virus-test.html

https://www.refinery29.com/en-us/2020/03/9557300/does-trump-have-coronavirus

Chart for Dr.Conley's statement at 11:55PM Friday the 13th:

(added asteroid Hygiea): Asteroid Hygeia is the fourth largest of the asteroids and takes 5½ years to orbit the Sun. It was named after the Greek goddess of health, daughter of Asclepius (god of medicine)

Scientists also say it is technically a dwarf planet - places in the 7th house.

Last edited:

Moondancing

Premium Member
This is a question about a national figure, about a national pandemic and in my mind it makes it a mundane question. It was a mistake to mention it. Still the Moon represents the common people and it can be seen in this chart as the people's response to the virus and the president possibly being infected. Their upset is a fact and can be witnessed. If the Moon show the flow then it's a while before it reaches the Sun, 13 degrees.

The Moon is considered a co-ruler of the querent In some cases, it may rule the question--for instance, it may co-rule a lost object.

Would Trump lie if he could get away with it, yes. In this political climate? That's a huge risk. To believe it's a lie the doctor has to be complicit and the medical community needs to isolate him from Pence and others, no? That's quite a cover-up.

Can you have the virus and not get sick? Haven't heard of a case yet.

david starling

This is a question about a national figure, about a national pandemic and in my mind it makes it a mundane question. It was a mistake to mention it. Still the Moon represents the common people and it can be seen in this chart as the people's response to the virus and the president possibly being infected. Their upset is a fact and can be witnessed. If the Moon show the flow then it's a while before it reaches the Sun, 13 degrees.

The Moon is considered a co-ruler of the querent In some cases, it may rule the question--for instance, it may co-rule a lost object.

Would Trump lie if he could get away with it, yes. In this political climate? That's a huge risk. To believe it's a lie the doctor has to be complicit and the medical community needs to isolate him from Pence and others, no? That's quite a cover-up.

Can you have the virus and not get sick? Haven't heard of a case yet.

Apparently, you can. Or, just a mild illness resembling a common cold. There was one case where a woman had no symptoms, flew on a plane and was fine, then came down with the symptoms a few days later. They claim she was infectious on the flight when she had no symptoms.

leomoon

Apparently, you can. Or, just a mild illness resembling a common cold. There was one case where a woman had no symptoms, flew on a plane and was fine, then came down with the symptoms a few days later. They claim she was infectious on the flight when she had no symptoms.

1. Trump's 1st Doctor he's known for many years was Bornstein who admitted he lied for Trump and Trump dictated the entire letter he signed Donald Trump's former doctor has said he did not write a 2015 letter declaring the then-Republican presidential candidate's "astonishingly excellent" health, US media report.
  2. "[Mr Trump] dictated that whole letter," Harold Bornstein told CNN.
    The White House has not yet commented on the physician's allegation.
    Mr Bornstein also said that Mr Trump's bodyguard had carried out a "raid" on his offices in February 2017, removing all of Mr Trump's medical records.
  3. https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-43970908
  4. Dr. Ronny Jackson (a Navy Rear Admiral who pushed pain pills on AirForceOne trips) Also lied to cover up and agree with Trump when he suddenly decided to go to the hospital one evening
  5. https://www.inquisitr.com/4736024/t...ng-ronny-jacksons-name-incorrectly-as-ronnie/
  6. Dr. "Ronny" was replaced after this by Dr. Conley, the current Dr.
https://www.inquisitr.com/5748256/mystery-donald-trump-hospital/

From the CDC web site:

1. Symptoms of Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) | CDC

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/symptoms.html
    Watch for symptoms. Reported illnesses have ranged from mild symptoms to severe illness and death for confirmed coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) cases. The following symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure. * Fever; Cough; Shortness of breath

Last edited:

david starling

Just read that in most cases, the symptoms are like those of a common cold rhino virus. It's a compromised immune system that's to blame for the really life-threatening result.

The regular flu sounds much worse!

Moondancing

Premium Member
If you had participated in the earlier conversation the comments would be clearer to you. Standing narrows the number of legitimate questions. By your own rules, try answering. Depict which planet and house signify “the Brazilian official.” The question speculates that official to be the vector of infection. If you are saying that official isn’t in the chart, then what question are you even trying to answer?

The ninth house rules foreign leaders, Jupiter in it's fall in Cap. rules 9th and is conj mid-heaven. With Saturn ruling the President in the 10th shows the close proximity between these leaders which has raised the question. IMO, this makes the chart radical and therefore can be read.

leomoon

Just read that in most cases, the symptoms are like those of a common cold rhino virus. It's a compromised immune system that's to blame for the really life-threatening result.

The regular flu sounds much worse!

My understanding is different from yours David. I read and saw the experts say that it is 10X's worse then the Flu for a few reasons.

1) There is no vaccine
2) It spreads quite easily ** for example, although I'm in the senior more compromised segment of society, I've never gotten the flu since I started the Flu shots back 8 years ago. I use to get it every year until then. I've traveled extensively with sick people on board coughing & hacking back then and never had an issue. Perhaps why they say this one is 10X's more deadly?

One of these declaring Doctors was the WH task force spokesman:
Doctor Fauci said the coronavirus is 10 times deadlier than the seasonal flu, which has a 0.1 percent mortality rate. More than 1,000 people have been infected in the U.S. with 31 deaths. The World Health Organization has declared the outbreak a pandemic.

From this link:

Remember too, the New Rochelle NY victim of this is a lawyer currently in a medically induced coma and only 50 years old!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/ot...-flu-but-containable-who-s-tedros/ar-BB10HonB

GENEVA/LONDON, March 3 (Reuters) - About 3.4% of confirmed cases of COVID-19 have died, far above seasonal flu's fatality rate of under 1%, but the novel coronavirus can be contained, the World Health Organization (WHO) said on Tuesday

Globally, about 3.4 percent of reported COVID-19 cases had died, while seasonal flu generally kills far fewer than 1 percent of those infected, Tedros said.

"To summarise, COVID-19 spreads less efficiently than flu, transmission does not appear to be driven by people who are not sick, it causes more severe illness than flu, there are not yet any vaccines or therapeutics, and it can be contained," he said.

ElenaJ

They are literally part of the question.

“Did Trump get infected with Corona Virus when he met the Brazilian official?”

Anyway, the interpretations on this thread seem highly politically slanted, that’s disappointing.

Yes, you're right on both counts.

ElenaJ

Can you have the virus and not get sick? Haven't heard of a case yet.[/QUOTE]

Actually, apparently we have had carriers here (Italy) who are positive but have no symptoms and don't get sick.
Or, perhaps it was so mild that it went unnoticed.

ElenaJ

Thanks leomoon for the chart.
Moon on ascendent approaches a sextile to the ruler of the 3rd, on the 3rd cusp.
He spoke the truth.

leomoon

Thanks leomoon for the chart.
Moon on ascendent approaches a sextile to the ruler of the 3rd, on the 3rd cusp.
He spoke the truth.

Oh, very good to know. The sextile is a positive aspect to the Moon (action of the chart) itself.

Worry notwithstanding, not necessary so much this time around.:joyful:

I would also think that since the virus can be asymptomatic up to 2 weeks, they will continue to test? Or does the chart in your opinion, speak of the future as well, i.e. the 29th degree planets. :sideways:

ElenaJ

I would also think that since the virus can be asymptomatic up to 2 weeks, they will continue to test?

Normally, no.
If the test results negative, they won't do another test unless symptoms show up.
The test is none other than an oral swab that is then tested to see if the virus is present.

david starling

Italy has a population of 60 million. As of February 25th, there were only 280 confirmed cases with diagnosed covid-19 symptoms, with only 7 being fatal. Yet, the entire nation went into a state of emergency. :andy:

aquarius7000

If you had participated in the earlier conversation the comments would be clearer to you. Standing narrows the number of legitimate questions. By your own rules, try answering. Depict which planet and house signify “the Brazilian official.” The question speculates that official to be the vector of infection. If you are saying that official isn’t in the chart, then what question are you even trying to answer?
You missed the whole point I tried to point out to two contradictory statements you yourself made. Read my previous post and your own statements in there.

The mods here are quite active and so I am going to leave the now-developing back and forth here . I explained my delineation astro-logically quite clearly. I also repeatedly mentioned that the question is clearly, very clearly about Trump and whether he got infected. In Horary and event that should be the focus and for Horary practitioners, that would be very clear. The Moon and her condition corroborates the fear in this chart - doubly - in addition to Saturn - about Trump. Now because some might love Trump doesn't mean they should go ahead and argue about it. To me, on this thread, Trump is the person the question is about. Not about being a Repub or Democrat. Full stop and end of matter. Speaking of end of matter - that is the 4th house - which again brings the Moon into focus. Need I say more. It is more than clear.

Last edited:

david starling

Actually, it sounds like the healthy young are protecting the old, who are at greatest risk of death, even though the overall mortality rate is so low. I find it both surprising and admirable.

Moondancing

Premium Member
Speaking of end of matter - that is the 4th house - which again brings the Moon into focus. Need I say more. It is more than clear.

Yes, I see what your pointing to. Moon could show Trump getting the virus in a couple weeks as it aspects the Sun and Sun goes into 12th house. Totally believable as I think all the candidates will get the virus. If not most people, from what I hear.

leomoon

Bumping up the Horary Chart for the original question:

Moon in 1st decan of Sagittarius - Trine the Sun in 24Pisces (ruled by Jupiter) appears to say Yes
Mars cj. Jupiter in Capricorn was delineated earlier - also appears to say Yes
I didn't see the Hour Ruler or Day Ruler for that matter, so that might be interesting too.

Here is the horary for this question.
Why is no one doing any charts?

Last edited: