Mental/emotional breakdown...is this a solution?

tinypastels

I’ve been an intern for 4 years and barely making process toward licensure. Meanwhile Im burned out, yet not working enough, both financially and for hours I can count toward licensure. Part of this is high cost of living, and being burned to a crisp.

I can’t believe I am seriously considering moving back home with ny parents after 12 years on my own. At least long enough to take care of myself and get licensed. Then I would actually be able to support myself. But I’ll lose my rent control apartment

Dont need to go into any more details but you can see the importance and factors at play. My official question is “Would moving in with my parents be better for my mental health?”
I chose this over “financially” or “career-wise” because honestly my mental health is my #1 priority and allows the other two parts to fall in place.

I will pull out my Horary book when i have a chance. I honestly don’t know which house to choose! 8th for psychology or mental health (6th from the 3rd? I am a paychotherapist myself). 1st might be an alternative for psychological health (6th from 8th?) Or shall we just do a general 7th house reading?

Thanks for your help. This feels urgent for me but Im not necessarily especting anything until I have time to look this over myself 🙏

Attachments

• IMG_6977-1.jpg
    IMG_6977-1.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 19

Sunrise

can you upload a more clear chart pleae and also i do not see the house system in the chart that you work.....