Saturn square Venus destroyed me this year

Zarabeau

I'm not sure what this year was but I've had such wonderful happenings as being raped, kidnapped in June and ever since then huge relationship problems thanks to Saturn square Venus. Life feels burdened and weighted. I'm having a hard time connecting with anything...the universe, my partner, even me. My spirituality feels nearly dried up. I'm very depressed. I'm trying not to be apathetic but I'm very much apathetic/irritated all the time. I'm trying to fix my medications so that's not an issue at least. I had no idea Saturn square Venus could get worse but time seems to be making it stronger...it's over next month and I can't even imagine how life will feel like after that. Relieved? I've gotten used to this weight. Anyone else been through it?

StillOne

I'm not sure what this year was but I've had such wonderful happenings as being raped, kidnapped in June and ever since then huge relationship problems thanks to Saturn square Venus. Life feels burdened and weighted. I'm having a hard time connecting with anything...the universe, my partner, even me. My spirituality feels nearly dried up. I'm very depressed. I'm trying not to be apathetic but I'm very much apathetic/irritated all the time. I'm trying to fix my medications so that's not an issue at least. I had no idea Saturn square Venus could get worse but time seems to be making it stronger...it's over next month and I can't even imagine how life will feel like after that. Relieved? I've gotten used to this weight. Anyone else been through it?

Welcome to the forum. Kindly post a chart from astro.com extended chart selection (it's free). Consider adding transits to the chart but probably leave it simple and don't add asteroids or too much stuff just yet. :joyful:

waybread

I'm so sorry you went through such horrific difficulties. I hope you're able to get some counseling, or at least are able to take one day at a time.

I think it's important to take a more panoramic view of astrology. Everyone who lives at least to the age of 30 will experience two transits of Saturn square Venus, yet most of these people are not raped when this happens. Also, many people are born with Saturn square Venus.

Please post your chart. During crisis moments, there are often several difficult transits at work.

Lin

Yes, please post your chart. No one transit causes rape and violence. It can take a really long time to process this type of trauma. I hope you are in therapy or at least a group therapy for rape survivors or trauma victims. It's important.
LIN