what is the astrological mystery behind this unbreakable bond?

c s

It's an equation that survives against all odds.

Your objective insights would be extremely gratefully received.

Thanks a lot.

Attachments

• synastry.jpg
    synastry.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 39
  • composite.jpg
    composite.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 39
  • natal 1.jpg
    natal 1.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 29
  • natal 2.jpg
    natal 2.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 24

mdinaz

I'm sure even you can figure this one out. Saturn conjunct Mercury in the 7th to within a couple minutes - you can't see any other way. Node also in 7th square Vertex to within 20 minutes - a karmic merry-go-round.

c s

That was so quick...thank you so much..

I am not proficient with relationship astrology..

But yes, that Saturn Conjunct Mercury - lends a very serious tone to the equation..the communication..its deep and satisfying a lot..but the fun frothy part that other people manage is lacking here..

Thanks for also pointing out about the nodes and vertex..O hadn't noticed it earlier.

Any views on Sun conjunct NN (which automatically means Sun opposite SN) in the composite?

mdinaz

Sun conj NN in 7th just means that your greatest path for growth as two people was in a relationship with each other, and that your core personalities are the key in making it happen. For some other people it might be something else - sex, control, money, whatever. For you it was your core disposition and obviously the communication. Sun conj Saturn (although wide) also adds longevity. Be aware Neptune is transiting this house and these planets, so if things ever get strange, confusing, vague - if you ever both suddenly start questioning your relationship, this is Neptune's influence here so be aware. Uranus will also be transiting over composite Venus and opposite Pluto next year so be aware of any control issues or jealousy that might suddenly pop up out of the blue.

c s

Thanks mdinaz..

I am aware Neptune's transits can bring great idealization as well as make things vague..not easy.

Also thanks for making me aware that transiting Uranus is all set to go over the composite Venus opposite Pluto..I hadn't given it much thought earlier..hope things do not turn out too stormy..

This relationship has been charecterized by much resilience..so hopefully it will survive these long term transits..

My heartfelt thanks for your very valuable insights.

rahu

Banned
Hi c s

mdinaz was accurate in that the vertex/node connection can withstand any pressure if both partners are willing this.

But the relationship’s problems stem from psyche forming a tsquare with the ixion/juno conjunction which is opposed to Chiron. Family or social situations are bring problems. it may be family rivalries or political orientation, but you seek love amid a turbulent peer group.

The sun/moon midpoint is conjunct to Jupiter, so the conscious reason the relationship hangs is that marriage and commitment are the strongest underlying feeling you have.
The venus/mars midpoint is square to the moon giving strong emotional reactions and love to each other.

But these aspects of sex and love are accompanied by aspects of sex and sex, that is the carnal nature of your attraction can abolish the love with developed thru intimate sexuality. Venus is conjunct to Eris and square to Eros. Eris heightens passion but is always looking over her shoulder for the one that might get away. This adds possessive and jealous cord to the bonds of love. One that is emotionally restrictive because a true love is difficult to sustain when your partner is emotionally predatory.

By any count sex is one of the obvious reasons he keep coming back but it is also the reason he keeps leaving. You may not be sensitive to this dynamic as lilth is conjunct the ascendant and ceres. This shows all physical connections are amanifestation of your love and nurturing support of him. Your role is you “heal” and comfort him. This is an important part of the c9onnection as it shows the ability to forgive and nurture…it is also a psychic connection because you both feel the same “gut” reactions at the same time. Your feelings are usually the same of people and things etc. it is a non verbal emotional sympathy you share with each other.
The sun conjunct the node shows a very strong psychic connection. This shows that your both have had eerily similar experiences. It is an aspect for “karma” but is also a aspect of kundilini flow. many coincidences seem to have brought you together and bring back into proximity again.

Neptune is square the node and the sun, bring illusion and deception and unfaithful acts.
This aspect shows great complexity. Nothing is easy to explain and motives are not revealed. There a great secretiveness to the relationship. This aspect can also show a strong social energy. often there is al lot of night life involved. it Can also show problems of over indulgence in “alcohol “or other mood changing substances. It is possible there is an underlying cultural or religious difference.

With sedan square to Jupiter ,there is a sense of truthfulness between you. But the Saturn/mercury conjunction often shows words that are are not kept.

I see that the social/family differences surrounded you in july and august, ‘12

rahu

Attachments

• astro_621gw_1375_1376_cs_csbeau_78254_16492.jpg
    astro_621gw_1375_1376_cs_csbeau_78254_16492.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:

c s

Thanks for this fabulous detailed reading rahu..I see that you have included so many asteroids in your reading which has given it an added dimension and your reading is uncannily true to the actual situation.

There is truly huge family/scocietal/peer pressure against this relationship. Its a very circumstance but like I said the equation somehow survives against all odds. I do not know how Psyche, Ixion, Juno and their aspects manifest in a chart but your interpretation of this tsquare is very close to the truth.

O also had never checked the midpoints..thanks so much for pointing them out to me. Yes, the equation survives because of the strong dynamics of solid commitment.

You are right this is also a strongly sexual equation. You have included aspects of Venus to Eris and Eros here. I wasn't appear of these aspects. I just want a bit more clarity in the meaning of ''Eris is always looking over her shoulder for the one that got away''..I am normally quite secure and trusting, so is this energy coming from him? Also, who is the emotional predator here?
A bit sad to note that the chart seems to say sex is the reason he keeps coming back and leaving..I thought perhaps it could be more than that..there seems to be very strong mental/emotional connection that is difficult to ignore.

I had seen earlier that the lilith is conjunct the ascendant ad ceres but did not understand its implication..do you mean to say my forgiving nature makes me a out to be a sort of fool here somehow who is blind to something that should be seen?

Yes, out take on situations are people are uncannily similar..we like and dislike the same people..have the same reactions most of the time..and sense eachother's moods without saying a word..even when we are thousands of miles away from eachother.

Again you are uncannily correct about the nightlife...both of us are party animals who love to dress up, go to nightclubs and parties and we love to do this together..we do indulge in wines and spirits too.

There is definitely an air of truthfulness. But I thought Saturn conjunct Mercury will support the truthfulness rather than allow words that are not kept..isnt it? Saturn supports honesty, it not? Can you say a bit more on this aspect?

And maybe a bit about the current transits and what to expect?

Transiting Venus is retrograde in my 7th house and transiting Pluto about to hot DC..

Heartfelt thanks..

Take care..