Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Anything Else... > Chat > Hot topic arena

Hot topic arena As the title suggest, this sub-board is dedicated to non-astrological talks on interesting, important or controversial topics.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #76  
Unread 04-11-2020, 05:56 PM
mrastro's Avatar
mrastro mrastro is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 63
Re: What are you learning from COVID?

Did China learn anything from COVID?

https://nypost.com/2020/04/03/dr-fau...ill-operating/

Reply With Quote
  #77  
Unread 04-11-2020, 08:56 PM
aquarius7000's Avatar
aquarius7000 aquarius7000 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: NY
Posts: 6,368
Re: What are you learning from COVID?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrastro View Post
Did China learn anything from COVID?

https://nypost.com/2020/04/03/dr-fau...ill-operating/
China might be asking itself the same Q about the US. I think the next couple of years are going to see a dangerous retaliatory turmoil between china and the US. Anyway, I don't want to completely derail this thread, so I will let this topic be.
__________________
The strange obsession that the acceptance of particular religious metaphysics is necessary for salvation, and that the non-acceptance thereof is a heinous sin, condemning one to eternal punishment in hell is simply a way of fear-mongering and controlling the psyche of the masses.
Reply With Quote
  #78  
Unread 04-11-2020, 09:10 PM
david starling david starling is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Yes
Posts: 23,825
Smile Re: What are you learning from COVID?

I'm learning that no one in authority is going to touch 5G with a ten-foot pole, so we're stuck with it. So now, it's all about keeping our immune systems as strong as possible, and to do our best to withstand its effects. We're on our own.
Reply With Quote
  #79  
Unread 04-11-2020, 09:14 PM
aquarius7000's Avatar
aquarius7000 aquarius7000 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: NY
Posts: 6,368
Re: What are you learning from COVID?

Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
I'm learning that no one in authority is going to touch 5G with a ten-foot pole, so we're stuck with it. So now, it's all about keeping our immune systems as strong as possible, and to do our best to withstand its effects. We're on our own.
I am learning that we human beings will even consider to take action only when it is our own immune system at stake or we face harm in some way. NOT as truly evolved beings when another species (for e.g. birds) were being negatively impacted. We deserve to be locked in cages/ our own four walls.
__________________
The strange obsession that the acceptance of particular religious metaphysics is necessary for salvation, and that the non-acceptance thereof is a heinous sin, condemning one to eternal punishment in hell is simply a way of fear-mongering and controlling the psyche of the masses.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aquarius7000 For This Useful Post:
david starling (04-11-2020), Opal (04-11-2020)
  #80  
Unread 04-11-2020, 09:19 PM
david starling david starling is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Yes
Posts: 23,825
Smile Re: What are you learning from COVID?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquarius7000 View Post
I am learning that we human beings will even consider to take action only when it is our own immune system at stake or we face harm in some way. NOT as truly evolved beings when another species (for e.g. birds) were being negatively impacted. We deserve to be locked in cages/ our own four walls.
The bees especially are in even more danger, in addition to the pesticide this administration recently made legal again after it was banned for 20 years.

What is Biden's record on environmental protection?
Reply With Quote
  #81  
Unread 04-11-2020, 09:41 PM
david starling david starling is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Yes
Posts: 23,825
Smile Re: What are you learning from COVID?

The animals being tortured for food and medical research have been absent from the Covid discussions until now.
Reply With Quote
  #82  
Unread 04-11-2020, 09:44 PM
Dirius's Avatar
Dirius Dirius is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 3,333
Re: What are you learning from COVID?

Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
The animals being tortured for food and medical research have been absent from the Covid discussions until now.
Because when food runs scarce, most vegan hypocrites are suddenly ok with eating animals.
__________________
If you'd like a private Horary or Natal consultation, please visit me at:

https://antiqueastrology.wordpress.com/

You'll also find some tips for horary practice!
Reply With Quote
  #83  
Unread 04-11-2020, 09:54 PM
aquarius7000's Avatar
aquarius7000 aquarius7000 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: NY
Posts: 6,368
Re: What are you learning from COVID?

Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
The animals being tortured for food and medical research have been absent from the Covid discussions until now.
Not entirely, you forgot my lecture about not torturing and killing animals

Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
The bees especially are in even more danger, in addition to the pesticide this administration recently made legal again after it was banned for 20 years.
Agreed about the bees too. Can't imagine a world without the birds and the bees

One would think that as the most evolved species of all, we would invest our energies, efforts and resources in conservation and preservation, instead of in killing and destruction. Such a shame.

Not going to comment on Biden because I really don't want this thread to turn into a political back and forth about red vs. blue with some many threads on this forum that can be used for that ping pong. Hopefully people will cooperate
__________________
The strange obsession that the acceptance of particular religious metaphysics is necessary for salvation, and that the non-acceptance thereof is a heinous sin, condemning one to eternal punishment in hell is simply a way of fear-mongering and controlling the psyche of the masses.
Reply With Quote
  #84  
Unread 04-11-2020, 09:59 PM
david starling david starling is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Yes
Posts: 23,825
Smile Re: What are you learning from COVID?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquarius7000 View Post
Not entirely, you forgot my lecture about not torturing and killing animals

Agreed about the bees too. Can't imagine a world without the birds and the bees

One would think that as the most evolved species of all, we would invest our energies, efforts and resources in conservation and preservation, instead of in killing and destruction. Such a shame.

Not going to comment on Biden because I really don't want this thread to turn into a political back and forth about red vs. blue with some many threads on this forum that can be used for that ping pong. Hopefully people will cooperate
Well, I looked it up, and he is pretty good on the environment--great, actually, compared to Trump.

The bees are ESSENTIAL to agricultural pollination. We're cutting off our OWN food-supply by not protecting them properly.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to david starling For This Useful Post:
aquarius7000 (04-11-2020), Opal (04-11-2020)
  #85  
Unread 04-11-2020, 10:05 PM
aquarius7000's Avatar
aquarius7000 aquarius7000 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: NY
Posts: 6,368
Re: What are you learning from COVID?

If Bezos and Gates indeed did do this purposefully, then I really have a lot to learn about human nature and about how naive and ignorant I have been about gates esp. Bezos for some reason always seemed too self-centred and greedy to me. Blame it on my gullible and over-trusting Venus-Jup conj. in Pisces and my Aqua planets to think that by and large we actually do care about everybody instead of just me and myself.

How low can human beings stoop. Ughh...
__________________
The strange obsession that the acceptance of particular religious metaphysics is necessary for salvation, and that the non-acceptance thereof is a heinous sin, condemning one to eternal punishment in hell is simply a way of fear-mongering and controlling the psyche of the masses.

Last edited by aquarius7000; 04-11-2020 at 10:21 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #86  
Unread 04-11-2020, 11:12 PM
Opal's Avatar
Opal Opal is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 1,929
Re: What are you learning from COVID?

Quote:
Originally Posted by passiflora View Post
One of the features distinguishing criminal guilt from psychotic incompetence is understanding. It is a well intended enough distinction, but fails when it comes to actions that affect others. One reason people who want to preserve things the way they are reject theories as conspiratorial is that they assume the conspirators “understood” the consequences of their actions from the perspective of the victim. But I have no idea why they assume that. All a “bad guy” has to do to feel blameless is focus on the perceived benefits or inevitability of his actions.
Excellently stated. I have lived with immune disorders since I was 9 months old. I know nothing else. People are understanding of what affects them, and those close to them, and indifferent to that does not affect them or theirs personally.

With allergies, I have heard people say "but, peanut allergies can be fatal". All allergies have the potential of being fatal. When the breathing passage is blocked, it matters not what the trigger is.

Having studied them from a victim's point of view, it would seem that the immune disorders in my opinion, stem from industrialization, petrochemical poisoning of our air, water, soil and food. Scented products are extremely hazardous to everyone. I am hypersensitive to them and other things as well, but, I feel, in a way, I am fortunate to be sensitive/allergic to them. I am fortunate, because I notice. I don't use them, and avoid contact with them. Others bask in the juices of petrochemical scent, not noticing what it does to their brain cells, and other body parts. I am lucky because I notice.

When I was about 10 or 11, I thought pretty heavily about my mortality, and that this disorder, would eventually probably be the end of me. I have been in anaphylactic shock, more times than I know.

Astrologically, I have MC Virgo/IC Pisces, immune disorders and Mars Cancer violent allergies.
Reply With Quote
  #87  
Unread 04-11-2020, 11:22 PM
Opal's Avatar
Opal Opal is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 1,929
Re: What are you learning from COVID?

Don't forget about ADM. Archer Daniel Midland. They have dirty little inconspicuous, quiet greedy hands in it all.

When Brian Mulroney, left the office of Prime Minister of Canada, within 1 year his law firm was the law firm representing ADM. Global Food. And the seed that is used, the sprays you use on it, where it will be planted, and you are only allowed to use the seed that is sold to you, in the year that it is sold to you. It is illegal to use old seed.

There stock has actually risen during the last month. Go figure.
Reply With Quote
  #88  
Unread 04-11-2020, 11:25 PM
Opal's Avatar
Opal Opal is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 1,929
Re: What are you learning from COVID?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppLeo View Post
Do you know what I learned? How stupid people actually are. They just eat whatever is on social media – buying into all the nonsense and creating mass hysteria.

Thanks a lot, Jupiter, for making this relatively manageable Saturn-Pluto conjunction utterly destructive.

You know masks don't help. They create a false sense of security. Do you know social isolation is the last thing you want to implement in a pandemic? It's epidemiology 101.

All these restrictions and limitations, not to mention completely stupid, but for some old people. OLD PEOPLE. People in their 70s! People who are going to live what, maybe another 2-3 years at most??? So what if the virus kills them. They are just as likely to die from the actual flu, or a heart attack or respiratory distress.

We do not sacrifice the young to the old. That is just backwards nonsense. I hate old people. They created a garbage world. This postmodern shithole. Climate change and pollution. Wars. A pathetic education system. And now, they want me to put my life on hold?

Our destruction of the economy has put the world back in more ways than you can imagine. We lost 2 trillion dollars! So much productivity and progress GONE. Never to be seen again. Because of some virus...

The aftermath will be mental chaos. Suicide and mental illness will skyrocket when our already atomized and fragmented society becomes even more so.

Meanwhile, Capricorn elites are rushing to grab more power and money while people willingly give up their freedoms. No anger. No rebellion. No nothing. Just a blind acceptance.

Remember the regulations after 9/11? Were those ever reversed? Nope. We just keep piling on more controls and limitations.

All these idiots who prefer security over their freedom. What is life if you aren't free? You're already dead. DEAD. You ******* zombie.

What happens when a real problem arises? Say climate change for example? Overpopulation? Rampant mental illness?

We will go into a dictatorship and when it happens, it will happen so easily and effortlessly. People will gladly trade their lives away. We are so ready to be slaves to the big man. All hail the great monarch. Regulus comes before us to give direct opposition to the Aquarian age.

Another Dark Ages awaits to envelop the world. Time to put on my night vision glasses. Better study up on my faith and other ocCULT beliefs. The very first dynasty has been implemented. The pharaohs in the 1% will solidify their positions and the ghostly middle class will settle. Individualism will be replaced with malignant-atomized-lonely-narcissism and synthetic-technologically-interconnected-Aquarian-collectivism. Welcome back feudalism.

Hopefully, I die before the rebirth of the new world is fully implemented.

Just kidding, I'm talking out of my ***. But seriously, the world is pretty bad and I think it's only going to get worse due to the ridiculous hysteria of the masses, and the atrocious irresponsibly and evil of the authorities and medical establishment.
Nice. Nothing to add, just nice.


Well, I just reread, you are a bit over the top, 🙂but I still agree with 50%

Last edited by Opal; 04-12-2020 at 03:07 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #89  
Unread 04-12-2020, 01:20 AM
Dirius's Avatar
Dirius Dirius is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 3,333
Re: What are you learning from COVID?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquarius7000 View Post
If Bezos and Gates indeed did do this purposefully, then I really have a lot to learn about human nature and about how naive and ignorant I have been about gates esp. Bezos for some reason always seemed too self-centred and greedy to me. Blame it on my gullible and over-trusting Venus-Jup conj. in Pisces and my Aqua planets to think that by and large we actually do care about everybody instead of just me and myself.

How low can human beings stoop. Ughh...
Hydroxichloroquine is showing to produce great results against covid19 - yet most news outlets are intentionally suppressing the data, just because Trump promotes the use of this drug.

Why do you think that is?
__________________
If you'd like a private Horary or Natal consultation, please visit me at:

https://antiqueastrology.wordpress.com/

You'll also find some tips for horary practice!
Reply With Quote
  #90  
Unread 04-12-2020, 01:32 AM
CapAquaPis's Avatar
CapAquaPis CapAquaPis is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: ...in the sidereal astrological system.
Posts: 2,649
Question Re: What are you learning from COVID?

Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
The animals being tortured for food and medical research have been absent from the Covid discussions until now.
Earth day 50...brought up a good point on the covid19 pandemic was caused by mass harvest of wild animals like the wet market in Wuhan, Hubei, China. I'm started to think the death toll and number of cases of covid19 in China can be highly underestimated, given the sheer size of Wuhan and its metro area of 8-11 million people and the country itself has 1.3-1.4 billion inhabitants anyway. Covid19 is much more contagious, transmittable and often the carriers are asymptomatic or have mild symptoms to feel like they have a flu or common cold, but this isn't a flu or cold virus at all.

I understand why Bergamo, Lombardy in Italy and New York City metro area were the most impacted places on earth when it came to the covid19 pandemic. These are high population density places, but looking at how many people are in the state of CA where I live, the number of cases are lower in a state with 40 million vs NY state with 20 million, we tend to spread out in urban sprawl than the mentioned metro areas of Wuhan, Bergamo and New York being smaller.

And the talk of Nordic countries (not sure France is included, but the UK sure was) wanted to practice an immunological theory called "herd immunity" by exposing everyone young and/or healthy to be asymptomatic of the virus, but they strongly and kindly advise the oldest and vulnerable to stay inside...and still, they're less affected by covid19 than Spain who didn't practice this theory. Some scientists really believed the virus could affect between 40-70% of the world population this year, but so far a tiny 1% of humanity may be the most impacted to get tested by this possibly evolutionary challenge.
__________________
or , I have the same ruling planets: Uranus and Saturn. I see the Cancer rising. Aries in the MC and Venus was her name!

Last edited by CapAquaPis; 04-12-2020 at 05:08 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #91  
Unread 04-12-2020, 01:34 AM
aquarius7000's Avatar
aquarius7000 aquarius7000 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: NY
Posts: 6,368
Re: What are you learning from COVID?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirius View Post
Hydroxichloroquine is showing to produce great results against covid19 - yet most news outlets are intentionally suppressing the data, just because Trump promotes the use of this drug.

Why do you think that is?
I think with human beings today, hate and greed are two very strong emotions. They sort of overpower a lot of other details. I am not pointing fingers at anyone. And also as said in an earlier post, I would request to please not make this thread about trump or politics any more.

What I feel is that it is so messy to discuss these topics because of the partisan politics at play. We are not able to remain objective and focus on what is right or wrong, but more about the parties and people in power and who do i support. If you think about it, voting is supposed to be a secret ballot exercise, but it is the complete opposite these days. Anyway, I am getting carried away myself now.
__________________
The strange obsession that the acceptance of particular religious metaphysics is necessary for salvation, and that the non-acceptance thereof is a heinous sin, condemning one to eternal punishment in hell is simply a way of fear-mongering and controlling the psyche of the masses.
Reply With Quote
  #92  
Unread 04-12-2020, 02:01 AM
Dirius's Avatar
Dirius Dirius is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 3,333
Re: What are you learning from COVID?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquarius7000 View Post
I think with human beings today, hate and greed are two very strong emotions. They sort of overpower a lot of other details. I am not pointing fingers at anyone. And also as said in an earlier post, I would request to please not make this thread about trump or politics any more.

What I feel is that it is so messy to discuss these topics because of the partisan politics at play. We are not able to remain objective and focus on what is right or wrong, but more about the parties and people in power and who do i support. If you think about it, voting is supposed to be a secret ballot exercise, but it is the complete opposite these days. Anyway, I am getting carried away myself now.
I'm merely mentioning there is a political interest to go against a drug, which has been providing good results in curing the disease.

Don't you think the people who expect to make a profit out of a covid vaccine would obviously do anything they can to stop an already proven to work alternative?
__________________
If you'd like a private Horary or Natal consultation, please visit me at:

https://antiqueastrology.wordpress.com/

You'll also find some tips for horary practice!
Reply With Quote
  #93  
Unread 04-12-2020, 02:02 AM
leomoon's Avatar
leomoon leomoon is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Arizona
Posts: 868
Re: What are you learning from COVID?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirius View Post
Hydroxichloroquine is showing to produce great results against covid19 - yet most news outlets are intentionally suppressing the data, just because Trump promotes the use of this drug.

Why do you think that is?

1) Everyone on the planet knows he lies consitently and exaggerates
2) Because not everyone is a good candidate for this preferred medicine he touts
3) Because most news agencies don't believe him

4) Because he is not a Medical Doctor, nor expert in anything at all.



(just a few reasons of potential "why" )



IF I needed a drug, I'd ask my doctor about this one instead.



Remdesivir - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Remdesivir



Remdesivir (development code GS-5734) is a novel antiviral drug in the class of nucleotide analogs. It was developed by Gilead Sciences and as a treatment for Ebola virus disease and Marburg virus infections, though it has subsequently also been found to show antiviral activity against other single stranded RNA viruses such as respiratory syncytial virus, Junin virus, Lassa fever virus, Nipah virus, Hendra virus, and the coronaviruses (including MERS and SARS viruses).




These people were watching djt when he promoted that drug daily:
https://www.npr.org/sections/coronav...event-covid-19


and:
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/coronav...-as-treatment/

Last edited by leomoon; 04-12-2020 at 03:17 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #94  
Unread 04-12-2020, 03:11 AM
Opal's Avatar
Opal Opal is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 1,929
Quote:
Originally Posted by leomoon View Post
1) Everyone on the planet knows he lies consitently and exaggerates
2) Because not everyone is a good candidate for this preferred medicine he touts
3) Because most news agencies don't believe him

4) Because he is not a Medical Doctor, nor expert in anything at all.



(just a few reasons of potential "why" )



IF I needed a drug, I'd ask my doctor about this one instead.



Remdesivir - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Remdesivir



Remdesivir (development code GS-5734) is a novel antiviral drug in the class of nucleotide analogs. It was developed by Gilead Sciences and as a treatment for Ebola virus disease and Marburg virus infections, though it has subsequently also been found to show antiviral activity against other single stranded RNA viruses such as respiratory syncytial virus, Junin virus, Lassa fever virus, Nipah virus, Hendra virus, and the coronaviruses (including MERS and SARS viruses).




These people were watching djt when he promoted that drug daily:
https://www.npr.org/sections/coronav...event-covid-19
Thanks, nice informative link. 😶

Trudeau isn’t implementing The Emergency Act, at this time. The premier’s did not back him. Upside. For now.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Opal For This Useful Post:
leomoon (04-12-2020)
  #95  
Unread 04-12-2020, 04:03 AM
Dirius's Avatar
Dirius Dirius is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 3,333
Re: What are you learning from COVID?

Quote:
Originally Posted by leomoon View Post
1) Everyone on the planet knows he lies consitently and exaggerates
2) Because not everyone is a good candidate for this preferred medicine he touts
3) Because most news agencies don't believe him
4) Because he is not a Medical Doctor, nor expert in anything at all.

(just a few reasons of potential "why" )
1) Actually Trump's image outside the progressive circles in the U.S. and Europe, is rather positive. Here in south america everyone who is not a radical leftie, loves him. In italy parades have shown Trump images for examples.

2) Actually everyone is, but because it has potentially dangerous side-effects its not recommended right away.

3) Most news agencies are biased and corrupt, if you are not aware of this by now, you are being naive if you think this is a reason.

4) True, but he has some of the top péople in their respective fields advising him, and his statements regarding this drug have also been backed by numerous infectologists in different countries.



Quote:
Originally Posted by leomoon View Post
IF I needed a drug, I'd ask my doctor about this one instead.

Remdesivir - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Remdesivir


Remdesivir (development code GS-5734) is a novel antiviral drug in the class of nucleotide analogs. It was developed by Gilead Sciences and as a treatment for Ebola virus disease and Marburg virus infections, though it has subsequently also been found to show antiviral activity against other single stranded RNA viruses such as respiratory syncytial virus, Junin virus, Lassa fever virus, Nipah virus, Hendra virus, and the coronaviruses (including MERS and SARS viruses).


These people were watching djt when he promoted that drug daily:
https://www.npr.org/sections/coronav...event-covid-19

and:
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/coronav...-as-treatment/

Both articles you posted were about normal individuals taking a substance that contained the a form of the drug in question, in none of those cases it was prescribed or controlled by doctors, so I'm not sure what your point is:


...the couple, both in their 60s, ingested chloroquine phosphate, an additive commonly used at aquariums to clean fish tanks....

They didn't die from taking the medication.

I must say that you posting this without clearly reading what it contains, shows how your own political bias is detrimental to the health of your nation.
__________________
If you'd like a private Horary or Natal consultation, please visit me at:

https://antiqueastrology.wordpress.com/

You'll also find some tips for horary practice!
Reply With Quote
  #96  
Unread 04-12-2020, 04:10 AM
david starling david starling is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Yes
Posts: 23,825
Smile Re: What are you learning from COVID?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirius View Post
1) Actually Trump's image outside the progressive circles in the U.S. and Europe, is rather positive. Here in south america everyone who is not a radical leftie, loves him. In italy parades have shown Trump images for examples.

2) Actually everyone is, but because it has potentially dangerous side-effects its not recommended right away.

3) Most news agencies are biased and corrupt, if you are not aware of this by now, you are being naive if you think this is a reason.

4) True, but he has some of the top péople in their respective fields advising him, and his statements regarding this drug have also been backed by numerous infectologists in different countries.






Both articles you posted were about normal individuals taking a substance that contained the a form of the drug in question, in none of those cases it was prescribed or controlled by doctors, so I'm not sure what your point is:


...the couple, both in their 60s, ingested chloroquine phosphate, an additive commonly used at aquariums to clean fish tanks....

They didn't die from taking the medication.

I must say that you posting this without clearly reading what it contains, shows how your own political bias is detrimental to the health of your nation.
Dirius, when Trump loses the Election in 2020, would he be allowed on the ballot in Argentina? Because then, if you want him as President, you could have him!
Reply With Quote
  #97  
Unread 04-12-2020, 10:56 AM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 58,476
Re: What are you learning from COVID?

Reopening Country Trump's Biggest Decision EVER
- Will He Do The Right Thing?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZvli_39kvE
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
  #98  
Unread 04-12-2020, 11:48 AM
david starling david starling is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Yes
Posts: 23,825
Smile Re: What are you learning from COVID?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUPITERASC View Post
Reopening Country Trump's Biggest Decision EVER
- Will He Do The Right Thing?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZvli_39kvE
Well, he's falling behind on his agenda to pollute the planet. He just lowered air-quality standards again, in anticipation of a resurgence in toxic emissions once factories and traffic return to business as usual. But, he'll do whatever is politically expedient at the moment.
Reply With Quote
  #99  
Unread 04-12-2020, 01:03 PM
Opal's Avatar
Opal Opal is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 1,929
Re: What are you learning from COVID?

I answered this rashly yesterday. I would like to clarify.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppLeo View Post
Do you know what I learned? How stupid people actually are. They just eat whatever is on social media – buying into all the nonsense and creating mass hysteria.

I agree. It is not just the social media, it is the media, and our governments feeding the frenzy.

Thanks a lot, Jupiter, for making this relatively manageable Saturn-Pluto conjunction utterly destructive.

You know masks don't help. They create a false sense of security. Do you know social isolation is the last thing you want to implement in a pandemic? It's epidemiology 101.

I am thinking we will all have to wear masks soon to go in all shopping facilities. Shopping is strange. You can feel and sense the feelings from the surrounding shoppers. We are lining up outside with an 8' space between us to get in. A security guard with two click counters attends the door. I am doing shopping for the elderly and shut ins. Only one door is open for exit and one for entry.

All these restrictions and limitations, not to mention completely stupid, but for some old people. OLD PEOPLE. People in their 70s! People who are going to live what, maybe another 2-3 years at most??? So what if the virus kills them. They are just as likely to die from the actual flu, or a heart attack or respiratory distress.

I really like old people. My shut in are in their 80's. While I don't agree with what is going on, because I have looked at the statistics from 2000 to now in Canada, the USA, the UK, and Europe and the flu has always been a danger to people that are aged, and that have respiratory issues, and the weak of the young.

Unlike you, it would seem, I do care about the old people.

We do not sacrifice the young to the old. That is just backwards nonsense. I hate old people. They created a garbage world. This postmodern shithole. Climate change and pollution. Wars. A pathetic education system. And now, they want me to put my life on hold?

You are confusing old people with people of power. Do you really think that what your Generation will be duped with, that you and your Generation should be held responsible for? The money people will do what they do. The old people, they were not responsible for the above statements. They just did, like you will do to survive in their time.

Direct your anger appropriately.

Our destruction of the economy has put the world back in more ways than you can imagine. We lost 2 trillion dollars! So much productivity and progress GONE. Never to be seen again. Because of some virus...

Well, to be honest, paying $6.00 for a loaf of good bread, isn't really a good economy. And the money numbers, really don't matter, it is Monopoly money. A correction had to be made. Minimum wage at $20 per hour is not a sustainable reality. How much do you want to pay for food? If people that pick apples make $20 an hour the apples will cost at least $5 per apple. Is that what you would like to see? Is this what your Generation would prefer to be know as being responsible for?

The aftermath will be mental chaos. Suicide and mental illness will skyrocket when our already atomized and fragmented society becomes even more so.

Yes, the weak and destitute will die. We are extremely overpopulated on Earth. Oh well.

Meanwhile, Capricorn elites are rushing to grab more power and money while people willingly give up their freedoms. No anger. No rebellion. No nothing. Just a blind acceptance.

There is a lot of anger. The rest I agree with.

Remember the regulations after 9/11? Were those ever reversed? Nope. We just keep piling on more controls and limitations.

There are a lot of things that can be achieved by the powers that be in times like these. Control. This time, it is worldwide. No, they aren't and won't be reversed. They will get tighter. Now, we are isolated, not talking to people. We listen to the media.

All these idiots who prefer security over their freedom. What is life if you aren't free? You're already dead. DEAD. You ******* zombie.

Freedom is not a word that ever should have been coined. It is a falsehood. No one is free. One persons freedom is an infringement on another. The price of "Freedom" is very high.

What happens when a real problem arises? Say climate change for example? Overpopulation? Rampant mental illness?

Are you so sure climate change is real as you perceive it? We are already overpopulated. And this flu, will not change that. Our streets are full of people with mental illness. Many of them are people that fought for your said freedoms.

We will go into a dictatorship and when it happens, it will happen so easily and effortlessly. People will gladly trade their lives away. We are so ready to be slaves to the big man. All hail the great monarch. Regulus comes before us to give direct opposition to the Aquarian age.

Really? Do you really think you are not in a dictatorship now? It is not that you are free. Everyone is a slave already. Debt is running at an average of 180%. We are all slaves.

Another Dark Ages awaits to envelop the world. Time to put on my night vision glasses. Better study up on my faith and other ocCULT beliefs. The very first dynasty has been implemented. The pharaohs in the 1% will solidify their positions and the ghostly middle class will settle. Individualism will be replaced with malignant-atomized-lonely-narcissism and synthetic-technologically-interconnected-Aquarian-collectivism. Welcome back feudalism.

It is not the first dynasty. It is just the next one. This one is on your Generation.

Hopefully, I die before the rebirth of the new world is fully implemented.

Wow, that is not helping. What can you add that is positive? Your Generation, should have some good to add. What is it?

Just kidding, I'm talking out of my ***. But seriously, the world is pretty bad and I think it's only going to get worse due to the ridiculous hysteria of the masses, and the atrocious irresponsibly and evil of the authorities and medical establishment.
I agree, the world is in rough shape. Being extremely overpopulated, extremely polluted and diseased, and run by people that the blame goes to the little guys. Do you really think that the old people are responsible for this?

Are you responsible for what is happening now?
Reply With Quote
  #100  
Unread 04-12-2020, 01:13 PM
Opal's Avatar
Opal Opal is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 1,929
Re: What are you learning from COVID?

Quote:
Originally Posted by leomoon View Post
1) Everyone on the planet knows he lies consitently and exaggerates

They all do. Politicians all lie and exaggerate.

2) Because not everyone is a good candidate for this preferred medicine he touts
3) Because most news agencies don't believe him

4) Because he is not a Medical Doctor, nor expert in anything at all.


I try not get involved in what any politicians say, right now, there is a worldwide change happening, this is just the cover story.


(just a few reasons of potential "why" )



IF I needed a drug, I'd ask my doctor about this one instead.

I agree, politicians are not usually trained in Medicine.




Remdesivir - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Remdesivir



Remdesivir (development code GS-5734) is a novel antiviral drug in the class of nucleotide analogs. It was developed by Gilead Sciences and as a treatment for Ebola virus disease and Marburg virus infections, though it has subsequently also been found to show antiviral activity against other single stranded RNA viruses such as respiratory syncytial virus, Junin virus, Lassa fever virus, Nipah virus, Hendra virus, and the coronaviruses (including MERS and SARS viruses).




These people were watching djt when he promoted that drug daily:
https://www.npr.org/sections/coronav...event-covid-19


and:
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/coronav...-as-treatment/
The flu has been around forever, we get sick, we go to bed, we usually get better, sometimes some die.

We have Trudeau, he is saying that we will not return to "normal" until a vaccine is found.

A new strain erupts every year. Get used to our house cell. Covid-20 is around the bend.

Next.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 10:07 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.