Mars /Pluto aspects

Just before I joined I happened on a Pluto/Mars blog saying that these 2 are problematical? Well they can be , depends on the aspect and other aspects linked to them ,( I am an Astrologer since 1968 ), no comps then to aid your study!

I have a weird chart, Pluto in Leo opposing Mars in Aquarius both forming a T Square with my Scorpio Ascendant, this T square also forms a Kite formation

with a Triple Grand Trine , the Trine is Neptune 120d from Saturn.Uranous Moon with Mars forming the base Trine . Pluto sits on top of the Kite !!

This makes me a rather complicated entity , the triple Grand Trine is in Air ,

that T Square gives me a somewhat volcanic temprement !

The blog I mentioned intimated that Pluto Mars Aspects are dangerous, all I will say the T square with Scorpio Ascendent is beyond that! I will not enlarge how beyond it is BUT I STAY AWAY as best I can, the potential of violence is unerving ,

Fortuately the Air signs and Saturn have some influence in controlling it

Eric traveller

Well, we're about to have a major Pluto Mars Conjunction here, soon... We'll see how that works out... I don't think that's going to be a very good thing.

Zora

Account Closed
[FONT=&quot]
yes or cast the chart your way ! 11/03 1943 , 11.50 am Preston Lancs Uk ( 2 hours summer time!) just in case I can,t post , pete
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Hello Pete,
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]do you mean DOB 3rd March, 1943 ? As 11/03/1943 would be 3rd November, 1943 and mars then is not in aquarius – but in gemini. And there will be no grand kite.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Is TOB 11:50 am - correct ? Or did you mean 23:50 with 2 hours summer time ? As otherwise I can’t get out a scorpio ascendent – being squared by mars and pluto - you have mentioned in your post.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
I have a weird chart, Pluto in Leo opposing Mars in Aquarius both forming a T Square with my Scorpio Ascendant, this T square also forms a Kite formation with a Triple Grand Trine , the Trine is Neptune 120d from Saturn.Uranous Moon with Mars forming the base Trine . Pluto sits on top of the Kite !!
This makes me a rather complicated entity , the triple Grand Trine is in Air , that T Square gives me a somewhat volcanic temprement !
The blog I mentioned intimated that Pluto Mars Aspects are dangerous, all I will say the T square with Scorpio Ascendent is beyond that! I will not enlarge how beyond it is BUT I STAY AWAY as best I can, the potential of violence is unerving ,Fortuately the Air signs and Saturn have some influence in controlling it
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Last edited:

Hkk

Account Closed
yes or cast the chart your way ! 11/03 1943 , 11.50 am Preston Lancs Uk ( 2 hours summer time!) just in case I can,t post , pete

Hi tmfn!

I have mars and Pluto square. Mars in 4th cap squaring Pluto in 1st libra 24 degrees
How is it dangerous? I’ve been told this before too.

ElenaJ

I think what Zora means is that without a chart it's impossible to really evaluate your chart and we haven't been able to duplicate it with certainty yet.
Actually, by coming to the forum, you implicitly did ask for help from anyone on the forum.
Your reply seems to confirm the characteristics of a stinging scorpio ascendent and the aggressive mars/pluto opposition from the 3rd house, which could be an answer to your question right there!.
Your data is March 3, 1943 in Preston (UK), at 23:50.
Attaching a chart which does come out with 12 scorpio ascendent as you mentioned.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-03-18 at 08.13.39.jpg
    Screen Shot 2020-03-18 at 08.13.39.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 21
If you re-read my initial post I DID NOT ask for help ! just illustrating my horoscope with Pluto /Mars aspects,

Your comment was not fair " by being on the Forum I ask for help" plus my comment was typically Scorpionic !! and hers was wrong because I did attach my horoscope ,

I would suggest you study Astrology a little more then you might under stand it

Accepted ! despite certain negative influences in my Chart I do have a rational side as well !
I have been involved with Astrology for 50 years although not full time , It was a means to an end in my quest to understand creation which led me down a path that I did not anticipate,

Yes I did find the answer but in doing so it changed me, There are many Dimensions in the system other than our 3rd one, the goal being is to return to the 5th D. How to accomplish that

is difficult but possible , that is my mission ! to explain and show how, something important will happen soon that will shake the very foundations of what you know, guidence will be required
during this time ,

I wish you well with the future ,

Last edited:

UnluckyGirl

I really don't know why this aspect has such a bad rep.
I have the square myself and two of my friends have it too.
To me it feels like I can control my anger, even the rare times that I feel extremely angry to the point of exploding. Let alone that the energy within me when I get to that point is so intense that even the least intuitive/psychic person on this world would sense it at once, so I don't even need to say a word 😊

I've never been violent in my life. I would do it in order to protect myself or others, but it would be my last solution unless it's a life threatening situation where you need to act quick and violence would be the only way. I believe that applies to majority of people though.

This aspect if Mercury isn't afflicted by Neptune gives a really nice trait. When in a dangerous situation I become fearless instead of paralyzed/scared/stupid out of fear. I either don't have fear at all or my fear is automatically converted to strength and sharpness.

I don't know though if it has to do with Pluto being in the sign it rules so it maybe has the upper hand?

The most violent and/or quick to get angry people I know have:
Moon/Mercury in Aries or Aqua
Moon in hard aspect to Mars or Uranus
Mercury in hard aspect to Mars
Mars in hard aspect to Uranus
Mars in Pisces in a man's chart, which took me by surprise, I suspect the other two weak signs for Mars, Taurus and Libra might have the same problem as Pisces Mars (being agressive/violent).

Keep in mind the aggressive people I've known have a combo of at least two of these aspects I've mentioned above. And majority of them are heavy Aries/Aqua.

Last edited: