Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Anything Else... > Chat

Chat For posts that don't have to do with astrological chart interpretation, but they're still important to you. Gossip, show off, hot topic, spiritual thoughts, Sun sign astrological discussions, chit chat: come in and share!

Unread 03-14-2020, 05:13 PM

Re: Did Trump get infected with Corona Virus when he met the Brazilian official?

Oh haha. I saw MC at 29 degrees Taurus and also Mercury in 29 degrees & laughed!!!

Could have gone either way ;-)

Actually your question is a good one. Can we use the time of the initial post to cast a chart? If so, which location should be used?

The Following User Says Thank You to passiflora For This Useful Post:
ElenaJ (03-14-2020)
Unread 03-14-2020, 05:53 PM

Re: Did Trump get infected with Corona Virus when he met the Brazilian official?

Who was the first person to start the thread?
Unread 03-14-2020, 06:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaJ View Post
Who was the first person to start the thread?
Hi Elena,

I don't have much knowledge in astrology. Please see the attached horary chart.

Regards
Attached Images
File Type: jpg astro_2gw_trump_infection_hr.65601.32157.jpg (50.4 KB, 25 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to mrastro For This Useful Post:
ElenaJ (03-14-2020)
Unread 03-14-2020, 06:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrastro View Post
Hi Elena,

I don't have much knowledge in astrology. Please see the attached horary chart.

Regards
Simply put, 10th house ruler Saturn (President) is strong and moving forward into Aquarius, Saturn is Strong. President is fine and will be fine.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Moondancing For This Useful Post:
ElenaJ (03-14-2020), katydid (03-15-2020)
Unread 03-14-2020, 06:53 PM

How can 10th house ruler be Trump? Querent is Indian.

Extremely late Ascendant. “Already infected” or “too soon to tell”?
Unread 03-14-2020, 06:57 PM

Quote:
Actually, my chart asks a different question, as to why no one is doing charts. No idea how to interpret this to find an answer! No politicians would be in the chart.
I do find it fascinating looking at their charts, can we learn why Sanders got shafted a second time, and Biden with signs of dementia is now front runner (out of about 20 candidates to begin with!).
On Election Day, who is in the best position according to the transits, to win?
I don't have time to pull all these up, but I looked into this thread thinking I would find a chart analysing a potential corona virus infection.
Maybe I'm completely wrong on this since the thread is in Chat.
I've seen many charts posted but there isn't much analysis being done. Some are waiting to know who the Dem nominee will be.

It would be great to see someone read Biden's chart.
Unread 03-14-2020, 07:02 PM

When I apply Lilly's rules to this chart, I don't get a clear answer. With Moon in the 4th house; Jupiter, its depositor, in the 5th; and Mercury in the 5th sign, I think there is some truth to the statement. Personally, it should be clear to all of us at this point that Trump is the one doing the infecting. His behavior is beyond irresponsible. He won't get tested or self isolate. He makes me feel ashamed to call myself an American. I haven't felt this way since Clinton was in office.

I had hoped during the impeachment trial that Republicans would put their country first and not follow in the footsteps of Democrats who failed to convict Clinton. Both parties place themselves before what is best for America. Both parties have worked to destroy democracy in America. Throughout my youth, I pledged allegiance to the flag of United States of America; not the Democratic flag or the Republican flag.

Good or great leaders don't live in denial. Leaders confront brutal facts while never losing faith that they will prevail in the end. Trump should have been the first to test after attending the Conservative Union conference on February 26. A good or great leader would have. He had to be coaxed into taking affirmative action regarding Covid-19. His denial and mental immaturity will cost America billions of dollars.
Unread 03-14-2020, 07:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by passiflora View Post

The question is about Trump, the leader, so he should be 10th house, I don't think it matters what nationality the querent has.
Unread 03-14-2020, 07:11 PM

AP is now reporting (14 minutes ago) he’s been tested.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to passiflora For This Useful Post:
ElenaJ (03-14-2020), Inquisag (03-14-2020)
Unread 03-14-2020, 07:12 PM

[QUOTE=Inquisag;1032859]When I apply Lilly's rules to this chart, I don't get a clear answer. With Moon in the 4th house; Jupiter, its depositor, in the 5th; and Mercury in the 5th sign, I think there is some truth to the statement.

Sorry, this isn't the chart I was looking at. Which one is this you refer to?
Unread 03-14-2020, 07:14 PM

Quote:
The question is about Trump, the leader, so he should be 10th house, I don't think it matters what nationality the querent has.
How does that work? Trump is the president of a foreign country for querent.
Unread 03-14-2020, 07:15 PM

I don't think it matters. If he asks about Trump specifically, not about his country's leader. Or no?
Unread 03-14-2020, 07:17 PM

Honestly I don’t know. Horary charts like this are confusing to me, where Querent is not an agent and one has to keep turning the thing. But sports astrologers do it all the time so clearly it’s out of my depths which is why I’m curiously poking at the chart.
Unread 03-14-2020, 07:20 PM

Quote:
Honestly I don’t know. Horary charts like this are confusing to me, where Querent is not an agent and one has to keep turning the thing. But sports astrologers do it all the time so clearly it’s just out of my depths which is why I’m just curiously poking at the chart.
Exactly why I am curious and would like to learn. I'm lost.
One can ask a question that is global, like "when will the X war end?", and I think universal rules would apply, whether you are American or French or whatever.
I have some info on examining world events, I'll dig it out.
Unread 03-14-2020, 07:22 PM

PS. a handshake and "hello how are you" is not enough contact to be infected or tested, you need to be with a person for a while, like at work stations or in meetings, or on a commuter train, etc.
Unread 03-14-2020, 07:22 PM

Quote:

Because he is asking about the President of the US, he gets 10th house, imo.
Late asc. question can show a situation where nothing can be done. Asc will move into Taurus with Venus strong in 1st house.
Unread 03-14-2020, 07:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moondancing View Post
Late asc. question can show a situation where nothing can be done. Asc will move into Taurus with Venus strong in 1st house.
Yes, the late ascendent could mean what is done is done.
Let's see if we can guess. The results on Trump's test will be ready tomorrow or next day.
Unread 03-14-2020, 07:59 PM

The 10th house represents presidents and kings.
So Trump is 10th house ruled by Saturn, strong by sign, in the last degree.
Is it relevant here that Saturn squares exactly the ascendent?
Trump's 6th of health is the radical 3rd, ruled by mercury (respiratory, air) with strengthening north node there.
Mercury makes a semi-sextile to Saturn, is located in Saturn's sign, and natural house.
Trump's health is good, he hasn't contracted the virus.
Unread 03-14-2020, 08:04 PM

I can’t find my horary books right now but thought there were some rules about standing that prohibit the use of horary in questions about world affairs. The Querent can’t be an agent of the chart without having visible agency in the matter quesited. Maybe forensic astrology would make more sense (a chart of the meeting being asked about)?
Unread 03-14-2020, 08:10 PM

There were some discussions about this a while back, not decisive one way or the other.
However, I do have references to horary charts that ask about world events, elections, wars, etc. If we follow the rule that the querent has to be directly involved, we could never ask a question, for example When will there be peace in the Middle East? or Who will be the next king of the UK? because we (or at least I am not) aren't directly involved.
I don't believe this is the case.
Unread 03-14-2020, 08:12 PM

Quote:
I can’t find my horary books right now but thought there were some rules about standing that prohibit the use of horary in questions about world affairs. The Querent can’t be an agent of the chart without having visible agency in the matter quesited. Maybe forensic astrology would make more sense (a chart of the meeting being asked about)?
You may have a point here and possibly the reason for the late asc. It could show the question is moot or meaningless because the question is asked on a whim?
The Following User Says Thank You to Moondancing For This Useful Post:
ElenaJ (03-14-2020)
Unread 03-14-2020, 08:18 PM

Respectfully of course, that is too Neptunian for me! The idea of judicial standing is based on the need to keep agents and powers appropriately separated. Litigants have to have skin in the game to come before the court. It hasn’t worked so well for questions about collective resources, environmental protection, and the like - but it is the only check the judiciary has on nosey Parkers and saboteurs who would just go meddling in others’ business without the right to do so. I would imagine celestial arbitrage needs to observe similar hygiene.
Unread 03-14-2020, 08:23 PM

"it is the only check the judiciary has on nosey Parkers and saboteurs who would just go meddling in others’ business without the right to do so."

This is a good consideration to keep in mind.
Unread 03-14-2020, 09:01 PM

According to Michael Osterholm, you just need to be in the room with someone who is breathing to get the virus. https://youtu.be/cZFhjMQrVts

I interpreted the wrong chart the first time and I used Lilly's rules for rumors.

As far as the late ascendant of the correct chart goes, the ruler in the 9th house makes it a radical chart for interpretation (president is in foreign country). I usually interpret late ascendants as "too late to ask" and I ask myself why would it be too late to ask. In this case, I think it was too late to ask because Trump already had the virus or he does not have the virus.

Saturn only makes a minor aspect; a semi-sextile to Mercury (the aspects with Jupiter and Uranus will not complete). That could be a yes he does have the virus or no, he gets a good health report.

Last edited by Inquisag; 03-14-2020 at 09:30 PM. Reason: added info
Unread 03-14-2020, 09:25 PM

Quote:

I'll take a leap at it - (still learning):

10th would be Trump because although the querant question regards Trump who is the POTUS, I'd be inclined to take the 10th (secondarily, the Moon in the 7th)

The 10th would make Trump (Saturn) and agree with the general consensus here:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moondancing

Yes, the late ascendant could mean what is done is done.
Let's see if we can guess. The results on Trump's test will be ready tomorrow or next day.
We hear today, he is getting tested, but so far, no word of the test result (perhaps we'll hear later or tomorrow)

Its not looking good to me, however.

http://www.skyscript.co.uk/dig2.html

I lost the chart, will need to edit this....

Agreed that it's "too late" regarding the virus itself, perhaps lends itself to saying a yes.

Then the case of the 7th house Moon 10degrees55' Scorpio puts the Moon Triplicity of Mars, with Terms of Jupiter, and the FAce of the Sun (from 10-20° Scorpio) ...
It sounds to me like Mars & Jupiter are a recurring theme for the coronavirus today. Jupiter because of the spreading, Mars because of the aggressive illnesses said to be 10 X deadlier then the flu virus.

Note: The Sun (could this be the POTUS?) is found with Neptune and Sun in the 23rd°Pisces, is in the Terms of Mars and the Decan of Mars (Face)

We'll find out soon I'm sure whichever way it goes. Perhaps he'll just be isolated for a few weeks? OR perhaps the 29th degree means quite literally, "too late to ask"

Last edited by leomoon; 03-14-2020 at 09:34 PM.