Morbid thoughts

AquaAqua

Hi all

Been experiencing some extremely morbid thoughts past few days.

Can anyone look at my transits and give me some explanation?

Attachments

• 9th March.gif
    9th March.gif
    147.8 KB · Views: 55

jollyzal

Banned
Hi all

Been experiencing some extremely morbid thoughts past few days.

Can anyone look at my transits and give me some explanation?

Can you describe these thoughts? Transits usually have to do with bigger things. Are the thoughts like fear of doing something? In other words, things that are much more general and don't have to do that much with your life? If so it can't be seen through astrology. (Or atleast I don't think so)

Do these thoughts have to do with your life or affect it in some way? By "mordbid thoughts" do you mean that you have like obsessive compulsive disorder? I'm guessing these thoughts are affecting your life, otherwise you wouldn't have posted this.

Last edited:

AquaAqua

Can you describe these thoughts? Transits usually have to do with bigger things. Are the thoughts like fear of doing something? In other words, things that are much more general and don't have to do that much with your life? If so it can't be seen through astrology. (Or atleast I don't think so)

Do these thoughts have to do with your life or affect it in some way? By "mordbid thoughts" do you mean that you have like obsessive compulsive disorder? I'm guessing these thoughts are affecting your life, otherwise you wouldn't have posted this.

Just been feeling despondent and gloomy. Feel like me or something is gonna give away (don't want to use the 'd' word)

JUPITERASC

Just been feeling despondent and gloomy.
Feel like me or something is gonna give away
(don't want to use the 'd' word)

Could be a temporary transit :smile:

grounded info re: tackling DEPRESSION AND ANXIETY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7awYTTF0h8

noraleader

Banned
i can't see any impending conjunctions.. the free service at cafeastrology.com draws aspects between natal and current, which may offer some insight.

pay attention to what's in your environment. sometimes, i think we pick up on things that are happening around us (bell rings - be nice to your neighbors?)

moods pass. things pass. don't feel stuck.

waybread

Am I mistaken, or is this an older chart, not one for the past few days? How are you feeling now? I wonder if you naturally have some inclination towards morbid thoughts, with Mercury (thought) square Pluto (lord of the underworld.) A hard Pluto transit can also make you feel like cocooning or metaphorically going underground. Transiting Pluto is starting to square your Mars (energy, initiative) and because it is part of a collection of planets (Saturn, Pluto) you may be feeling more depressed (Saturn.)