My Solar Return chart for 2007

pisceskitty

Hi gang!

I was wondering can someone take a look at my Solar Return chart, and tell me what I can expect this year. Things have been a little tough, but I am looking forward to the future! Especially concerning my creativity, and my love life..if that's what you want to call it:cool: This would be a wonderful early birthday gift guys! All comments are welcome!:)

March 11th 1973
8:26PM
New York, NY

wilsontc

Staff member
Values, to kitty

kitty,

There is a STRONG focus on your 2nd house (physical, also values, personal money), so this year is about your values. Since Neptune (spirituality, also confusion) is involved, there is a strong question about spiritual values as well. However, on another level, this also suggests money challenges and confusions, so be careful with your cash!

Valuing you,

Tim

SimplyRed

LOL< PiscesKitty I acidentally did your Sr For a midwest time zone and Venus is in fifth house.

As it stands, it is like Wilsonic states a spiritual value redefining year. I noticed you have natally a great fifth house already. Plus a Libra ascendant conjunct spica.

Moon is ruler natally of tenth house. Just wondering what art or creativity do you do. Pisces usually are multi talented. You enjoy children, music, and home decorting or something related to home. Consulting art business.

In about four years, all your personal planets will progress into a another sign. Your life will go into another direction. Venus will progress into Taurus, Lucky you.

lilllybelle

The focus in on the money this year.
Saturn is in the 8th which indicates that if you receive money from another person, it may be shortened this year. So you might not receive as much money from a roommate, spouse or family member. Fortunately you have several planets in the 2nd this year, which can help boost your ability to earn money. The sun is in the 2nd helps to boost earning power. Neptune is also in the 2nd, which indicates you might have some fear or uncertainity based around money this year. You might actually have money but just worry about it with neptune being in the 2nd. If I recall correctlly neptune was oppsing saturn in your SR, which means your current financial structure might dissolve. Uranus is also in the 2nd, which indicates a change in finances this year. It could also mean that your income isn't steady this year. You might work in a field this year where there is a lot of fluctuation in your income such as a commisioned based job, free lance work or waiting tables. You could go to work for yourself this year.
You also have several planets in the 12th this year. This isn't a time of huge changes in your life, but more of a resting period when you will prefer a lot of peace and silence. With all of those planets in the 12th in sagitaurus, it could be deeply healing for you to get out of the city regularlly and take long walks in the woods. It will help to clean you out and charge your batteries. You may not necessarilly want to be alone, but you will prefer quite company. ****! I just noticed something about your SR chart. There is the potential for a lot of mental confusion and mental instability this year. You have venus in the 3rd and several planets in the 12th. These are houses that directly deal with the mind. I wouldn't count on it being too bad though because none of the planets in the 12th square your venus in the 3rd. You know what... scrap what I just said about the mental confusion. That's way to negative, and I don't think the chart really supports that idea. How about this instead. You will take a lot of pleasure in communication this year with venus being in the 3rd. You're also probally going to go s_it digging through all the stuff that has been sitting around in your brain for a long time because of pluto and the moon being in the 12th. I would take walks in the countryside to help with the mental house cleaning stuff. A lot of stuff that you probally wanted to just leave alone will float to the surface of the mind. I have gathered from your post in the past that money has been a struggle for you at times. In that case I would embrace this type of year. Essentially it can only have two outcomes both being positive. The first possibility is that your income increases this year because of the sun being in the 2nd and uranus being in the 2nd squaring jupiter. Ok second possibilty -you feel very stressed and confused about money this year. When the fog lifts you will have gained knowledge and wisdom about your spiritual beliefs in regards to money. I can't help but think that after a person has had a financial crisis,(and I'm not predicting one for you) if they used the crisis as a time to explore their relationship with money, then they will have a better more positive realatinship with money. A postive relatinship with money usually results in more dough in the pocket. Sounds like a good year, embrace it!

Last edited:

Atria

pisceskitty said:
Hi gang!

I was wondering can someone take a look at my Solar Return chart, and tell me what I can expect this year. Things have been a little tough, but I am looking forward to the future! Especially concerning my creativity, and my love life..if that's what you want to call it:cool: This would be a wonderful early birthday gift guys! All comments are welcome!:)

March 11th 1973
New York, NY

Hi, Pisceskitty, looking at your return I founded that will be great with those benefic aspects between planets to do a relocalization,(travelling to another city or country) is a temptation, to put Jupiter and moon near the ascendant instead of twelve house, and to quit saturn from VIII and put it at IX house, and venus at V house, but when we travel to relocalize we adjust the time of birth with rectification to the seconds of time, we need to be sure that the cuspids of the houses are all okay,and anyone make conjunction at a malefic star, that will improve the quality of the things, or facts that that house significate, some made the relocalization mentaly , others like me traveling, I wish you a happy solar return.

pisceskitty

Thank you guys!

I would love to do some travelling. But right now, financially it's just not going to happen. I wish I could run off to the country for awhile, and do some writing. But I have alot of responsibilities here at home. I just can't pick up, and run off. I also wonder how my love life will be this year? I have a feeling I will have to tough it out all alone, which makes me very sad and nervous:(

It's interesting that the focus will be on "money". I have a strange realtionship with money. I really don't like dealing with it, or talking about it. it actually irritates me. I wish I didn't have to deal with it to be honest. Most of the time I'm giving it away! The subject of money, makes me very uncomfortable. I feel really trapped for some reason. It's a feeling of being in a prison with no bars. I wish I had someplace to hide actually! The work I do requires me to be in my patients homes. I'm starting to get cabin fever!
I hate being cooped up in someones apartment.

lilllybelle

I just went back and looked at your SR chart again looking for the love angle. It sounds like you are hoping for companionship of a 7th house nature. The moon rules the 7th and it is placed in the 12th nearly conjunct pluto. I went ahead and checked out the 5th too just to get a good overall picture and the ruler venus is in aries in the 3rd.It doesn't sound like there is a lot of focus on relatinships this year, but to be honest I don't put a lot of weight in the SR chart. I would take a strong look at your transits and progressions to get a good ideal of what might happen this year. I also noticed something that excited me when I looked back at your solar return chart, something you're probally already aware off. Your SR chart is making a strong repeat of your natal chart. Natal saturn is in the 8th opposing natal neptune in the 2nd with natal pluto in the 12th house. The same configuration is found in your SR chart. If I was the type to put a lot of weight into the solar return chart, I would say that is higly significant. I would wager that this is a year when you will be facing a lot of the karma that you were born into this world to work with. That sounds dang good to me. May not be pleasant to deal with at the time though, but what a beautiful stage of life to be in.

2rainbows

Hi PK,
better late than never. nonetheless here i am putting my 2 pennies in;
beginning 4/24 and for quite a long time, uranus will be conjuncting your sun. be a good little fish and go with the flow, welcome whatever surpises life throws at you. happy solar return! my WOW software does show more significance for this tranit in 08 than in 07, and i am not looking beyond 08. uranus will also be squaring your moon for a time in 08, adding to uranian influence. this is not a time to get into any long term contracts that keep you in one place or situation; uranus does not like to be stuck when it wants to move; we all should know this and i think pisceans especially so.
you have neptune trining moon for quite some time. the combined positions of uranus, neptune and moon feels to me like the life of a musician or something like that lifestyle. and neptune trine mood is a good transit for any artistic work.
uranus conjuncting mercury in 08 also adds to this nomadic type of life.
saturn will be trining mars in 08 and into 09, also giving the feel of the need to have a lot of energy for work, the amount of energy artistic work requires, perhaps stage presence (Stevie Nicks just popped into my mental picture).
uranus also seems to have influence over your current love life, so again just go with the flow. we often end up with the opposite of what we think we want. the easiest way to get beyond what we currently have is to be appreciative of what we currently have, not envious or jealous of what we do not have.
NOW is the time to free yourself from your self imposed limitations. the amount of faith i have in you is limited to the amount of faith you have in yourself. simply trust yourself, and your steps will lead you in the right direction. if you have people in your life opposing your steps, assert yourself, you will do yourself and them justice. if you are unsure of asserting yourself, just ignore their advice. do not let yourself be judged on past performance or you will keep repeating past mistakes. be open to meeting new and diverse people who will hold a NOW mirror for you.
well, i think that was more than 2 pennies!, hugs,
2rainbows

Last edited:

IntoAstro

pisceskitty said:
Hi gang!

March 11th 1973
New York, NY

Hi Pisces Kitty,

I'm still not sure how I feel about the Hellenistic techniques I recently learned, but I will put this out there and we can see how it develops over the year.

You are entering into an 11th house profection year, with Leo on the cusp of your 11th house, so the focus will be on 11th house matters and we want to watch the ruler and any transiting planets through Leo...meaning that the planets to watch for most of the year are the Sun and transiting Saturn. I would also watch Jupiter as the classical ruler of your Sun, which is loosely conjoining the Moon at your solar return.

In August, though, you want to watch all the planets in Leo transiting your 11th house, including retrograde Venus. You don't have Venus retrograde natally, but Venus is a prominent player as ruler of your ascendant and in her exaltation so close to your Sun, and also if your solar return chart is overlayed as a transit chart to your natal chart, transiting Venus falls less than 2 degrees from your descendant and is part of a grand trine with Saturn and Jupiter.

You might want to look back at other Venus retrograde times to see if her retrogrades affect you more than usual:

Venus retrograde stations:

July 30, 1999 05 Vir 55; direct: September 11, 1999 18 Leo 55
March 9, 2001 17 Aries 41; direct: April 20, 2001 01 Aries 31
October 10, 2002 15 Sco 36; direct: Nov 21, 2002 00 Sco 13
May 17, 2004 25 Gem 55; direct: June 29, 2004 09 Gem 51
December 24, 2005 01 Aq 17; direct: February 3, 2006 16 Cap 04

and this year it will be
July 28, 2007 02 Vir 57; direct: September 9, 2007 16 Leo 35

The 11th is the house of friendships, groups, hopes and dreams and is aligned with spiritual matters. It is also said to be the joy of Jupiter, Jupiter being productive of belongings, religion and spiritual matters in general. Valens and other astrologers of the time called this the place of acquisition because it is said to be one indicator of how one makes a living. It is natural that if you put something out into the world, that eventually there will be a return and this is that place (perhaps because from the others perspective (the 7th) this place is the 5th and related to expenditure, and investment, but instead of the investment going out, it is an investment back into you). It is not simply financial return, but it is the sum total of the world's reaction to your efforts. If it is a performance (Leo), then what is gained in return is applause from the crowds (Aquarius).

With Saturn transiting through Leo for most of the year, perhaps you will have the discipline and structure necessary to really create your dreams.

I hope it's a wonderful year for you!

astrobhadauria

pisceskitty said:
Hi gang!

I was wondering can someone take a look at my Solar Return chart,
March 11th 1973
New York, NY
Social, personal status in life The Sun is king of the planets, and if it is in good mood, your life will remain successful. The Sun does not give any malefic effects in this house unless otherwise forced to do so, hence there is no malefic effect of the Sun on you as long as you keep away from cunning thoughts, sex, and dishonest acts. Incase if you feel that you are trapped in some very wrong state where you can get status setback then either contact some good astrologer or take remedies which are recommended in Detailed part of Yearly Predictions. Heart, feeling, concentration and Nice gain You will gain a lot from all directions, and your education will be the reason for that. Courage, Resistance Power, Brothers You will get mental courage and will get a lot of understanding in respect of various technical, professional and medical things. Possibility is there that you may get some stomach trouble during the 3rd of 5th month of your current year, which may not have any proper reason. Some kind of spreading infection due to cough, blood can not be ruled out. In case of health problem, if you get, try to consult some blessed Vedic astrologer also so that you may get some relax time. Professional Life From your last birthday you have become more like a political person and like to meet people of nice intellect. We admit that your inner courage is not with you and you are not bold enough as you were, but your mind became very fertile which helps you to face most of your problem. Really nature is great and it always compensates every lacking of human being. During the year you were much intuitive and escaped with every trouble due to your intuition so no financial setbacks are coming across to you but be cautious of some bone injury during 3rd or 9th month of this year. An addition in family cannot be ruled out. A very good surprise is there, that you will get much attracted toward reading astrology and meditation Love Life As far as love life is concern, if you are married, you have to control your expectation and desire in domestic front any ego problem can lead to a permanent dint in your relation and ultimately it will reach to separation. Especially during the 8th month from your birthday you have to check it up to your Laval best. If you are female, you will get attracted toward your mothers family too much but the best is to find out a mid way between your relations of family and parents. In case of bachelors, it is the year when the transit of last year love life may get carry forward this year too. In case of delayed marriage proposal, if it was there in last year, then it is the time of materialization. Peoples related to media or glamour may get good proposals, you will see stability in love life. It is a neutral year for you as far as love life is concern. During such transit the heart also get inclined toward searching some hidden treasureMystic help and problem In service you may feel some stress and working atmosphere will not remain in your favor till next birthday. It will be better for you to take remedy of Rahu. Good Change and Benefit A mystic completion has come over you, due to the present transit either you will be compelled to shift your place or job or you will get health problem, which may not be having any specific origin. During the 7th month such impact may get maximum force and will give you a disturbance. For family holders it is not a good transit, as much tension in relation or health problem to better half is seen under such transit. Even in some cases we have seen that foundation of separation use to get laid during such transit. If you feel some health problem, then, It will be better for you to shift the direction of your working table or sleeping bed, it will be able to save you from the malefic impact of present transit in respect of your health. As far as gain is concern, not much gain is seen under the transit of Ketu.