Sun conjunct Algol

pwadm

Staff member
As I write this, the Sun is conjunct Algol. I'd be interested to find out about Algol-related stories from news or just from personal experiences.

A few events from the previous years:
- 2004 - Nick Berg beheadment
- 2001 and 2004 - Shrek 1 and Shrek 2 released - funny ogre animation movies

A personal story that mught be related somehow with Algol: on Saturday while walking through nature I came across a strange hill in shape of a pyramid, but without the top. Yesterday I visited the place again (it's about 10 miles from where I live) and after investigating the area I realized it's a natural formation due to hills' slow moving - water infiltrating a clay-rich ground lead to fissures and new hills forming. Anyway, the headless pyramid hill may be somehow related to Algol, a soft side of it.Here's an image:

departare-est.jpg

Anybody? :)

EvilPixyScorp

Radu,

I cant think of any other events except ones already mentioned here, and on skyscript.com...But I thought it was interesting that The DaVinci Code is opening on Friday.
With it's quincunx to Pluto in Sag(religion), and conjunct Merc(codes/riddles)...Plus Taurus being a fine art associated sign, more earthy, rounded figures rather than abstract..cool connection. This movie will tick some off I'm sure.

pwadm

Staff member
Da Vinci Code

Yes, indeed. Checking worldwide release dates I can see that the movie will be released first on May 17, in several countries and also on the same day in the opening of the Cannes Festival.

Since in the same time with the exact conjunction Sun-Algol, the Moon is in opposition with Mars, it seems that the movie will generate nasty reactions.

Susie

Your hill looks like a fairy hill - very mythical indeed. You should try and sleep next to it (or on it)- especially at the summer's solstice, and afterwards let us know how the fairies treated you! :D

As to Algol - now I know why I've been feeling like a headless chicken the last few days -- half the time I just don't know where my head is! Also, I have found the energies to be aggressive and communication between people strained and snarling, with a nasty undertone.

Regards
Susie

EvilPixyScorp

Hmm..I'm actually so happy I'm suprised it's not
drug induced!
Maybe because it's my North Node and in the
fun loving 5th, super exciting stuff has been happening,
and lots of travel. :)
(I still turned off my ceiling fans though..fear of it spinning off and into
my head...what a way to go..lol)

steel

as far as the agol event...i was under the influence of a massive allergic reaction, which was in my eyes, nose , throat, tounge, the whole head was heavily porocessing ...agol..i feel changed after this experience also..very clear and feeling''more'' of myself..curious.....

Light

the hills are alive....

Hi all

Can anyone else see the headless body climbing out of the ground immediately infront of the hill? (front right). The head is to the left of the big tree in the foreground.

Spooky :eek:

Or do I need new glasses? :eek:

take care

hel

pwadm

Staff member
Hi

If you follow the link given in the previous post and watch the pictures, you'll see that "the headless body climbing out of the ground" is actually just bushes surrounding the hill. It may be just an optical illusion, due to the picture being taken with zoom from distance on a rainy day.

Thanks for your deep interest in "my hill" :rolleyes:

Light

Hill

HI

Optical illusions can be fun! Just over-imaginative, me. So, the bushes looked like a headless giant crawling from the earth under the hill!:rolleyes: Beautiful pictures, by the way. They are really inspiring. I loved the tree ones on the Padurea Baciu - judetul Cluj page - I could see the people dancing around them (second one down) ;) !!

thanks again

hel