What planetry aspects would show someone who is stingy ?

Chrysalis

I was thinking it would be to do with venus/saturn most of all. So would a venus conjunct saturn show this stinginess. Would it be just the hard aspects to saturn ?

Would we also look at 2nd house ruler and its placement ?

Also whilst were on this topic, what would show generosity in people ? I'm thinking venus/jupiter easy aspects for this, is this correct ?

urano

Jupiter in Virgo? Jupiter (benevolence) is in its detriment there.
Saturn in Taurus? I remember someone stingy with this planetary position in the 1st. Venus was as well in Virgo, therefore in fall.

The Moon in Capricorn? I heard that people with a Moon in Capricorn aren't too generous, or maybe they are feeling very insecure, I don't know

Hmm...I would say afflicted planets in earth signs

Chrysalis

Jupiter in Virgo? Jupiter (benevolence) is in its detriment there.
Saturn in Taurus? I remember someone stingy with this planetary position in the 1st. Venus was as well in Virgo, therefore in fall.

The Moon in Capricorn? I heard that people with a Moon in Capricorn aren't too generous, or maybe they are feeling very insecure, I don't know

Hmm...I would say afflicted planets in earth signs

So do you mean afflicted as in being in aspect to a malefic, or just in detriment or fall ? or both ?

"Saturn in taurus" would saturn need to have been in aspect with venus too ?

Would it be aspects from planets in houses 6,8,12 only ?

In this chart, would it be the 1st house stellium with the venus conjunct saturn trine moon in virgo thats causing the stinginess ?

astro_2gw_hayley_locke.60596.28840_LI.jpg

urano

It was just ideas, I don't know precisely Chrysalis

In the chart you posted there are a lot of Planets in earth Signs!

aquarius7000

Hi,

Difficult to generalise because there are so many things you need to take into account. You have to look at the 2nd house ruler, the planets in the second house, the aspects to the 2nd house ruler, things like if there are planets like the Sun, Jupiter, Venus in the first house, which would make one more magnanimous and also sort of nicer (readiness to help). Also need to consider the Moon (emotional security and finances) and also the Sun (core, basic tendency).

However, to narrow this down a bit and be a bit more specific, look at the 2nd house ruler. If it is in signs like Cap, Virgo, Cancer or Scorpio - these signs (NOT natives!) are generally a bit tighter and also more sensible with money. They look for higher and tangible ROI's (returns if they are giving out even a dime). Again, a person with many personal planets in either of those aforementioned signs will have a tendency to keep their money with them and if they spend it, it will be on items that hold value for long and will give them their money back with interest, e.g. real estate, gold, fixed deposits, and the like.

If the person has Uranus in the 2nd house, they will be inclined to risk money on things that give them a kick - gambling, stocks and shares, or just spend it in sudden spurts. Pluto in the second can make one use money to manipulate, and the native might also go to extremes - be able to save a lot and then spend so much that he goes on overdraft.

These are basic tendencies, so don't jump out of your skin if you have any of the above.

Last edited: