Will I get below my first goal weight by this Sunday?

I have my first goal weight set in my mind and I'm really hoping to get below it by Sunday and then continue on to my second and final goal weight by the end of the month. I want to know if I'll get below my first goal weight by this Sunday.

n5wysZe.jpg

oleanna

I am not sure that horary could ask such a question, - ...do you think so?

Guess more experienced members might help here.

rafaella

I have my first goal weight set in my mind and I'm really hoping to get below it by Sunday and then continue on to my second and final goal weight by the end of the month. I want to know if I'll get below my first goal weight by this Sunday.

How much are you wanting to lose this week? Normally 1 kg/week is good and healthy, anything more than that may be not good, unless you have quite a bit to lose. I was also overweight about 7-8 years ago, then I shed 14 kgs (30 pounds) and have kept them off since. Took me a year to lose those kilos, but it was worth it, slow and steady wins the race.

Saturn has just gone direct so its unsteady still and about to change signs again, it is also receiving squares from the planets in Leo. Saturn at 11th makes sense, 11th is house of hopes and wishes and Mars (11th ruler) trines Saturn but it looks like the aspect is prohibited by the planets in Leo. I'd say the trine between Mars and Saturn does point to achieving your dream/goal, but most likely with delay. Mars is also exercise and its in fall, so perhaps its not something that will come easily.

Moon conjunct SN, is not really positive here either, so I'd say no.

Horary aside, give yourself more time to get to your goal weight. My suggestions: eat 3 healthy meals per day, eat healthy snacks such as fruit or nuts in between meals, make sure you eat something every 3 hours. Make sure you eat breakfast. Keep a diary of everything you eat (this was very important for me as it showed me when I didn't lose weight and why). Exercise - I went walking 4 days per week, about 1,5 -2 hours each time (or 10.000 steps with a pedometer), I would recommend to do the kind of exercise that you will continue with even after you reach your goal weight, if you like swimming, then do that, if you like running then do that, don't force yourself to go to gym if you just hate it, do the less 'evil' thing. I'm lazy so walking was easiest for me, and I discovered passion for walking! I still walk 2-3 days per week for about 45 mins.

Have 7-8 hours of sleep. I would recommend to not take shakes etc, meal replacements, eat normal meals, portion control. Read more about protein, carbohydrates etc... and keep yourself motivated, even if you don't lose anything for a while, don't give up, keep going head on like a bull. I went 4-5 months seemingly without losing weight, however I could feel 'skinnier' around waist, so the body starts changing and regrouping... even though the scales don't show any difference. Measure yourself once a week in the morning, before breakfast.

If you do it slowly, you will see that you will not put the weight back on again, you will have much more control. A girl I know lost 30 kilos through weight watchers, perhaps you want to do that. I lost weight on my own.

best wishes!

Last edited: