Will I get this job? (ANSWER KNOWN)

summer92

I had prepared this chart while I was preparing for my interview.
The answer's known and I will reveal it in a bit

The moon's void - Nothing will come out of this?
Moon's in Libra and the aspect to the 10th House Ruler is separating - no?
However,Competition (Saturn) is also not aspecting the 10th house ruler.
I can't see any significant dignity in any of the planets.

Answer : NO

Anyone would like to give this a try?

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_290_will_i_get_the_job_hp.54086.27953.gif
    astro_w2gw_290_will_i_get_the_job_hp.54086.27953.gif
    50.8 KB · Views: 105

summer92

I think this will be interesting as this is my first known chart :) I've always posted charts and got replies and confirmed it in the end.However,for this I didn't post it on here.If someone thinks I'm right/wrong please let me know.

Lillytoday

but if this should be the relevant chart
i know the clue to bring L1 and 10 together...
and i will reveal it in a bit... :smile:

greets, t.

Lillytoday

well lets not forget that moon is opposing merc and sunshine....:innocent:

ok so i like the chart i suppose you got the job so...???!

That would have been my judgement indeed... ;:sideways:

know why...??

greets.t.

summer92

Lilly

How would moon opposing Mercury and Sun (later on) mean it's good? :/

I thought the competitor would have been Saturn (H7) and House 10 (Mars).Moon's aspect to Mars is in the past (I had a preliminary interview 1-2 weeks before that).

Lillytoday

Hi summer,

the chart is an perfect example to show that use of antiszia is essential.
Ever heard...? It is literally a shadow of a plante and the authorities used them all the time...
Jupiter is on 13 gemini by antiszia and moon is running in conjunction...
Perfect match.

best regards, T. Germany

summer92

Hi T.

That's such a great way of looking at it :D I never knew about antiscia and I will look into it in a bit :)

I'll reveal it in a bit.Thank you looking at this chart :eek:) Anyone else??

ognjenka

I think you got this job, but I'm not sure you are satisfied with it.
Moon (you) are peregrine. Jupiter (job) is superior planet exalted in Cancer on Ascendent - something you really want. Moon doesn't see her domicile, so it's something on which you can't influence.

There's reception between these planets. You accept Jupiter in your house and triplicity. Jupiter accept Moon only in face and she's in sign where Jupiter has it's detriment.

Moon is applying to opposition with Mercury, ruler of 4th and 12th. 4th house is the conclusion. Mercury is ruler of Moon, and again reception between these two, and reception between Jupiter and Mercury, but again Mercury is in his detriment and combust.

summer92

I think you got this job, but I'm not sure you are satisfied with it.
Moon (you) are peregrine. Jupiter (job) is superior planet exalted in Cancer on Ascendent - something you really want. Moon doesn't see her domicile, so it's something on which you can't influence.

There's reception between these planets. You accept Jupiter in your house and triplicity. Jupiter accept Moon only in face and she's in sign where Jupiter has it's detriment.

Moon is applying to opposition with Mercury, ruler of 4th and 12th. 4th house is the conclusion. Mercury is ruler of Moon, and again reception between these two, and reception between Jupiter and Mercury, but again Mercury is in his detriment and combust.

My knowledge of horary is so basic :eek: All I know is rulership,exaltation and past/applying aspects :(

I will confirm the answer in a bit

Thank you all for checking the chart

Also how is the job Jupiter? I thought it's signified by the 10th house (It's at a Law Firm).

ognjenka

My knowledge of horary is so basic :eek: All I know is rulership,exaltation and past/applying aspects :(

I will confirm the answer in a bit

Thank you all for checking the chart

Also how is the job Jupiter? I thought it's signified by the 10th house (It's at a Law Firm).

Pisces are on cusp of 10th and Jupiter is ruler - job and career, never mind what kind of career.

summer92

Oh wow okay :)

So I got the job :) When I casted the chart I had zero confidence (was well prepared though),however the interview went very well.It was a long day and had multiple tasks to perform which were all evaluated on the day.My final interview was with a Senior Partner and we got along very well.
I was offered the job in an hour with a call directly from the Senior Partner and have been sent the contract to sign (didn't do it yet).

There's apprehension from my side as I want this to be a permanent role directly and I'm currently chasing that.If not,I'll have to take a gap year and then go back to work permanently (a permanent job is given for sure).I'm also considering attending the final interview at their main competitor,however I'm too lazy to do that.

Tikana would you have said yes/no?

Lillytoday

Isnt that interesting ...
so you are sheduled for an interview with the major opponent ... of "your" company...
Well - as you see in the chart if there hadnt been jup. antiszia in gemini moon would have been to oppose mercury, lord of 4th or ( 7th from 10th...) the concurring company...

Since we speak about an opposition that contact would not be pleasant anyway
love of moon for merc. (as it is in gemini...) is not reversed by merc...

YES ANY MOR DETAILS TO THE CASE LEFT...?:sideways:

summer92

Isnt that interesting ...
so you are sheduled for an interview with the major opponent ... of "your" company...
Well - as you see in the chart if there hadnt been jup. antiszia in gemini moon would have been to oppose mercury, lord of 4th or ( 7th from 10th...) the concurring company...

Since we speak about an opposition that contact would not be pleasant anyway
love of moon for merc. (as it is in gemini...) is not reversed by merc...

YES ANY MOR DETAILS TO THE CASE LEFT...?:sideways:

I do have an interview but I'm most probably not attending it as this company's really good and I absolutely loved meeting everyone at the firm.There's a higher scope for development and travel as well (as a first yr associate).

Right now,I'm waiting for their reply regarding skipping this role and instead going straight for the associate role as I have all the qualifications for it.Really really hope I get it! :(

Thank you all for looking at this.It's scary how accurate Horaries are :(

Lillytoday

Hi Summer,

this chart has everything needed to write a hole article about it!
Sorry, but i suppose here is some bad news...:

Aspects by antiszia carry "a sense of the hidden" in some way or another ...
So in your case, i think you are much more likely to be positioned in the rather lose kind of connection... than the completly solid/offical status...:annoyed:

sorry about that:innocent:

What exactly is the difference there in these position...?
English is not my first language by the way...

regards, t.

summer92

Hi Summer,

this chart has everything needed to write a hole article about it!
Sorry, but i suppose here is some bad news...:

Aspects by antiszia carry "a sense of the hidden" in some way or another ...
So in your case, i think you are much more likely to be positioned in the rather lose kind of connection... than the completly solid/offical status...:annoyed:

sorry about that:innocent:

What exactly is the difference there in these position...?
English is not my first language by the way...

regards, t.

Hi! It's alright :) When I casted the chart I didn't have that in mind,so I'm not sure how valid it is regarding the second part.

Well the role I got is of a paid internship given to students a year before graduation.I applied with the intention of studying one more year (masters) but now I want to simply graduate and start working there.They all have the same routes and I'm qualified enough for the graduate role.
If I were to accept this paid internship I would be guaranteed a job in the end anyway after graduation,so my future with the company is somewhat secure (it's very competitive,and usually 95% of the interns get a job in the end.The Senior Partner seemed very impressed with my skills and told me I was the best one he had interviewed that day,so I doubt I would royally mess anything up later on).

If I were to get an official role it will be in 2015 September.The internship's in 2014 July.